Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tranquilsoul.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
"The first thing I am going to do now is talk to my wife, who is upset with me. She did not like my decision to leave the show. But I don't regret my decision at all. I had a gut feeling on the stage that I would not win. Gautam has a huge fan following, which is difficult to match. 

"We were given so much feedback throughout the season so we all knew our level. We knew Gautam was loved outside a lot. Youth loved him. He was projected in a great manner. So, I think I took the right decision," he told PTI post his exit. 

When asked what he plans to do with the huge amount, Pritam said, "My family will take care of it. It will be used for my son's study. In fact, to make my wife happy, I will take her on a trip." 

Pritam said the four month-long stay in the Bigg Boss house was a learning experience, where he learnt to discipline himself. 

"It was an exercise in self-discipline. I learnt so much about myself and also about how to deal with different kind of people. Moreover, I was just a voice before but the show gave me more recognition," he said. 

Pritam became viewers' favourite after he supported Gautam, when he was cornered by the other housemates for abusing Karishma in a task. Pritam later became popular for his association with the 'P3G' group, which included Puneet Issar, Praneet Bhat and Gautam. 

Though he and Gautam drifted apart in the latter half of the season, Pritam wants to let bygones be bygones as the show has come to an end. 

He said he would continue his friendship with the boys' gang outside the house. 

"I will be friends with 'P3G' forever. I take these friendships with me for the rest of my life. Gautam and I shared a good bond, which had misunderstandings too. 

"I took him as my younger brother and started showing that right on him as well but I did not realise he did not like the words I spoke to him. But our friendship will continue," he said.Edited by tranquilsoul.. - 9 years ago
roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well played pritam , congrats to him
Aphrodite272 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations Pritam! Good decision.👏
Since it was never announced that you got lesser votes than KT, in my eyes you will always be the 1st runner up in terms of votes and also in terms of prize money. 
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congo Pritam so glad you took the money,a very wise decision to hve made.You will always be the true winner for us fans...so one last time I'd like to say...
Pritam For The Win Always!

My prayers and best wishes will always be with you!

iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
but why is pritam 2nd runner up? I don't get this
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats pritam n all his fans
sampada_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratz Pritam pyaare 
Greenbear thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congratulations Pritam!

You won many hearts including mine. 😃
blossom_loving thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
congos Pritam i m too happy with his decision i m feeling like he won this show

his decision was show stealer

hope u will get all success n happiness

n cute daughter like u want 😉
Greenbear thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iMini

but why is pritam 2nd runner up? I don't get this

Exactly they never announced that he was third in terms of votes. So maybe he was runner up.

But we all knew he wont win and I am glad he took the 25lakhs on offer.

He completely stole the show with his words in the end that main charchaon ka vishay rehna chahta hoon.

Great going Pritam and all the best for your future. 👏👏