Users

Frequent Posters

WaterIce thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: _UptoNoGood_

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! πŸ˜†
I'm going to miss writing it too... 
@red- yep 9th. That's where I read it too... 
Is "Censored" a dig at my update or did your book really leave something out? 'Cause as far as I remember... We had the whole thing. Of course a nun was teaching it to us so... Had to ask my mum to explain.πŸ˜†

I'd never take a dig at your story!!😲😲 Mummy kasamπŸ˜†
Our book didn't have the stanza "The heat in the air..."
And believe me, my teacher was no nun, so I wouldn't have had to ask my mum anythingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aditi_28

I think I've died and gone up to heaven...that's what it feels like!
No words come to me now, I think I'll reserve this and come back soon.
RES.
---------
UNRES.
So, I came back :P 

Yaaayyy!

Did you mean the wise old men wala Casper? :O
Ummm no I meant Casper the friendly ghost wala Casper.πŸ˜†

*jumps up and down in glee*
So...I still don't know my favourite part because I loved it all beyond words!
I have brought out my copy of Khalil Gibrain's works to pursue after exams :P
The parallel was another amazing thing. You know, I've had this notion - ends should mean peace. They should give satisfaction and yet the promise of a new dawn.
That's exactly what you have done here. All the small parts, including the new couples (J-K, K-S), Nisha's hesitation, her journey to the new beginning, Viraj's thoughts, the humour interspersed in between via Kabir, I absolutely loved everything!
Lakshita was amazingly cute, and I felt like Viraj was a changed man with her. Trust me, I can go on and on. The best part was the parallel. Yes, the rain...it holds so many emotions for those who can feel them. The poem brought them out soo beautifully!

Ok, I've begun to repeat it :P
And I've probably said a lot too :P

But yeah, please don't give up writing, and whenever you write next, I request a chance to read it.

Duh!πŸ˜†

The end of an epic, are the only words that come to me now.
This was wonderful, amazing, fabulous, outstanding...read all the adjectives here :P
I loved this story and I love you! ❀️

I love you more!πŸ€—
Thank you!πŸ˜ƒ
_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyselfMihu

tumne di aawaz aur mai chali aayi xD.
It was so good 😳 . I have a thing for names especially and u choose Lakshita β€οΈ . Nooi tupp was the cutest part of the epilogue. πŸ˜†
Kabir gets Jawala - Saurav gets Kirti .
Happy endings and I don't know where I am going with the comment.

Have a friend called Lakshita. πŸ˜› Jahaan le chalo I'll come!
Thanks!❀️ 
_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaterIce

I'd never take a dig at your story!!😲😲 Mummy kasamπŸ˜†
Our book didn't have the stanza "The heat in the air..."
And believe me, my teacher was no nun, so I wouldn't have had to ask my mum anythingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh...OK. I think I did... Don't remember... Nahi nahi it was there! CBSE k book mein! I think so...πŸ˜›
Sweets101 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are a fabulous writerπŸ˜‰
_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweets101

You are a fabulous writerπŸ˜‰

Thank you!😊
asmiharis thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awww it ws superb... πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ€— its like a warm massage to me,,, aftr a hectic week... thnk u so much... hope u wil start up with nthr OS... 
_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail
Thanks Asmi Haris! That is such a lovely compliment! Another in June. :)
_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail
Glossary

"Create a mess? You're kidding me right? We're cleaning up the mess. If the mess is public you can't clean up privately. Like Harry had to get his interview published in the Quibbler when the Ministry said that he was lying about Voldemort's return...Oh wait, that makes me Hermione! It is my idea after all... " Kabir finished off happily.

@Blue- Voldemort was a dark wizard(probably the most powerful of all time) Voldemort was believed to be dead. In his fourth year Harry came face to face with Voldemort. The Ministry of magic said that Harry was lying. No decent "newspaper" would accept Harry's POV hence they had to go for "The Quibbler" which was supposed to be one of the most ridiculous magazines. It was Hermione's(Harry's friend) idea.

"But we talk about this after you win. You needn't worry." Kabir said firmly. "As Dumbledore said- there is a time for speech making but this is not it! Tuck in!" Jwala laughed. The others laughed at them.

Dumbledore (Headmaster of Hogwarts, where Harry went to study magic) said this at the welcome feast.

...He continued, " Miss Nisha, in the Harry Potter series.. Boggarts are creatures that turn into your worst fears when you meet them. " Nisha looked baffled. Viraj sir was talking about Harry Potter?! Viraj was still smiling. "And do you know what the spell to get rid of boggarts is?" Nisha shook her head. 

"KABIR! What's the spell to get rid of boggarts?" Viraj called out as they reached the building.

"Riddikulus!" Kabir shouted back excitedly. Nisha burst out laughing.

Pretty self explanatory... Isn't it? Ask, if I need to explain.😊

As they left the stage, Kabir said to Nisha, 'Dumbledore's man through and through, aren't you Potter?' Nisha gave him a bewildered look. Kabir simply laughed.

When it was proved that Harry was right (refer first point) the new Minister of magic wanted Harry to align with the ministry. Just like his headmaster Dumbledore, Harry refused. So, the Minister tells him this.
See link for explanation.
Edited by _UptoNoGood_ - 9 years ago
asmiharis thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _UptoNoGood_

Glossary
(still updating)
"Create a mess? You're kidding me right? We're cleaning up the mess. If the mess is public you can't clean up privately. Like Harry had to get his interview published in the Quibbler when the Ministry said that he was lying about Voldemort's return...Oh wait, that makes me Hermione! It is my idea after all... " Kabir finished off happily.

@Blue- Voldemort was a dark wizard(probably the most powerful of all time) Voldemort was believed to be dead. In his fourth year Harry came face to face with Voldemort. The Ministry of magic said that Harry was lying. No decent "newspaper" would accept Harry's POV hence they had to go for "The Quibbler" which was supposed to be one of the most ridiculous magazines. It was Hermione's(Harry's friend) idea.

Viva La Vida- Coldplay

"But we talk about this after you win. You needn't worry." Kabir said firmly. "As Dumbledore said- there is a time for speech making but this is not it! Tuck in!" Jwala laughed. The others laughed at them.

Dumbledore (Headmaster of Hogwarts, where Harry went to study magic) said this at the welcome feast.

shivi wats ds?