Posted: 9 years ago
@vidya...Loved it...sensuous update...
Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -IshRaDivAn-

res

========================
Firstly, YAY!!! I was the first one to res..😳 But pathetically..I am the last one to actually read..🤣 🤣 Can it get any lamer than this.? 😛 🤣

Sorry Aru..❤️ 🤗 But moi here now..and yes..THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE DEDICATION! ❤️ Who can be better than us to relate behsarmi to.? 🤣

*PROUD MOMENT KE AANSU* 🤣 😳

Coming to the OS now..
The first part itself had me in splits and grinning ear to ear.! ☺️ Biwi was high on hormones waiting for hubby..HAAYE! ❤️ 😳  The way she was trying to distract him and then the whole LAP romance..THAT CUTENESS..It was SENSUOUSLY CUTE.. Maar daala na tune mujhe as usual..☺️ ❤️ These 2..I swear..
Puttar bhi na..Having such a hot biwi by his side and chess khel raha tha.? 🤣 🤣 He paid for it though..🤣 in a good way obviously..☺️

" Or better I play the game. My brain is yours and your body is mine and winked at him. " <==== Ohhh lalalala...grinning goofily!!! ☺️

BIWI TOH IN FULL MOOD! 🤣 She was rather playing with him than the game..😆 Poor puttar..attention de deta toh bahc jaata..😆

UFFF...That HOT HOT foaming session..THUD! ☺️

The massage session toh..Un dono ka toh pata nahi but mujhe zaroor garmi lagi..❤️ EEKKSS...HOTNESS OVERLOADED! Specially him removing her strap with this teeth..eekks!!!😳

Too good an OS Aru..LOVED IT! ❤️  Guruji is proud of you...Jhappi paa le
🤗 Though I feel sad that I read the other one first.but phir bhi..I drooled on this one! ☺️

Anu ❤️🤗. I am glad you came ! works fine with me as I expected you to be the last and we know the out come ! SLOW N STEADY WINS THE RACE 🤣🤣.. Plus you know the dedication comedy also ! This OS has a lot of highlights 🤣.. Tu or teri Sorry Thanks !! Tired 😡.. KUSHI KI AANSU 😭😭 from my side for making my Guru proud 😳😳

These 2 kill us Anu and they are the serial killers ☺️🤪 and on Sunday for sure we will be roaming as ghosts here .. I swear Puttar na .. Kabhi kabhi 😳 but once in form no one can stop puttar from romancing Biwi , Ruhi bhi nahi ☺️❤️

@BOLD I swear I thought about you n Aishu when I wrote that line down 😉 and you know our besharam brains 😆 prefers looking at it from various layers 🤣.. Arree aise kaise both felt the heat par kya karein kamar haddi bangaya 🤣.. Glad you liked the massage session and don''t bother ! It is partially my work and I am planning to take the credit 😈😈.. Just thinking I will comment and not Pm .. If the person can boldly write it down with a DO NOT COPY CODE then I can merrily comment 😈..

Another round of Jhappi 🤗 and Yes ! I am waiting for the Pole to unleash its madness ☺️
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ankita_sidana

Oye suni🤗soyi ni abhi?

Happy hug day sweety🤗

haann tere comments pe reply karne ke baad sone gayi... hehehe!😃

Happyyy Huggiiee Dayyy!🤗 Ruhi bacha ki basha mein😆😉
appuss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Arnavkidivani
Fabulous update yaar!!! nosepin and anklet😳... amazing use of prop. 

You also like CVs, left it midway😡😆... poor ishita.

Naughty Raman... I'm waiting to see Karan play it in the show😃

ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
yayy..I hav made a new thread for next os. 1st 12 os will hav commnts here and upcoming ones in new thread.
congo to all🤗for new thread.

here..check it out.

arnavkidevani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RomComFan

What a wonderful OS!👏

Loved the way you worked in the props and the teasing.. very natural.  And the length is just perfect.

Thanks for sharing and the PM.😊

Thanks glad you enjoyed it😉
arnavkidevani thumbnail

Originally posted by: usaonly

Hello Devani miss you from last story Agent RKB ANDJKR and waiting for your new story. I am glad you join here.  this is absolutely naughty OS how Raman have to control and finally let it go can't hold for his JKR.It was good for Ishu to finally want to experience and let Raman lead her to do whatever he want.Again another interrupt so both have to wait to make up for another time.Thank you so much for write this OS totally enjoy this naughty couple. Hope to read your new story in future and please PM me if you start it.🤗🤗

Awe thanks soo much for your lovely comments! I knew you would enjoy my story!😉

Will definitely PM you when I update Agent RKB and Agent JKR!

🤗 To you too😊
arnavkidevani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita_sidana

Res

Edited

i think that was the grave mistake I made. to decide to read your work in my lecture. Ghosh...never ever have I found myself in this bad need of cold water in my lecture. Infact I know how to control...but right now...am feeling so hot..blushing like anything☺️☺️

Superb devani👏👏perfect use of prop
and it was typical ishra...loved the way you retained the characters.
hotness and passion...i cant define...will say..am going for another round of reading soon.😃
omg he left her..

Thnkew so much for wrtng here devani🤗
its too gudd

Thnks for making this thread special with your works.🤗

Thanks Ankita sweetie

I'm pleased you liked the story as it is your thread/ topic😉

I'm loving this thread and reading all the OSs by the amazing writers!

Thanks for inviting me to contribute once again!

arnavkidevani thumbnail

Originally posted by: avni_19

RESSS

Editeddd

@arnavkidevani

OMGGG!!! what was thattt... Uff!! HOT HOT HOT!☺️☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ 
U left me smiling and blushingg all the wayy and esp the way u explained Raman's effects on seeing his Half wet glowing wife!😳  cheeks aching bcz of continuous grinning!!😆😆😆

Awesumm... loved it thoroughly...

Anklets and nosepin are my all time favouritess!!! 😳😳😳

The way u wrote about their sexual tension and hahahah!! he left her high and dry was the BEST!!!😆

Its just their beginning.. 😆😉😳

Thanks for your fab comments! Glad you enjoyed the HOTNESS!😳😉 
@ Bold mine too!
arnavkidevani thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya.anand

subah subah u have left me smiling and blushing! ☺️☺️

that was so romantic, passionate and sensual! Hot indeed that aag lagaa di!

traditional jewellery are my favorites...nose pin nahi pehenti but this story makes me want to wear one! ❤️🤣

Really "Aag lagaa di"??😳☺️ My work her is done then!😉😆😆

Thanks for your feed back. Humbled that YOU liked my work!😊