A Love in Silence MG FF Chapter 15 pg 107 updated - Page 32

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Way to build a appetite Mr.Khurana! My god Geet hasnt been eating thats insane! Well nice to see him defend her from her staff! They really are going well! :) so sweet!
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update..Maan trying to understand Geet and make her happy and even defending her in front of his office staffs...Good going..Loved it.
mamatha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Yepiii Maan got deal..
Maan is falling for Geet...

Geet got a reason for her life..
Maan dont care of her past..

Nice update and already waiting for next part...
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow
superb update
maan give  rakesh very good punch
both maan n geet giving back foot to their feeling raising in their heart for each other
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb part. Maan got the deal and Geet is getting comfortable with him
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lthey are slowly coming closer ,geet worried about her past and maan told her to forget past and start ne life and she thinks for whom and then realised for maan,last dialogueof maan was very good to convince her to come out of her past as he cannot come out.
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dekhte hai kya hota hai...jab geet ki sach maan k samne ayega tab woh kya karega...

awesome update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

continue soon d nxt prt...

eagerly waiting...
Endgame thumbnail
amazing part liked this cunning side of him rakesh deserve it people s so disgusting they came again because he got the deal feel bad 4 geet in party people said so many things to her but maan made her understand very nice part loved the song thnx 4 update
gurtimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved the update.. Maan is too good as a bussinessman. Nice trick to get the deal. Tit for tat. Wow maaneet dance, n the way they care for each other is good.
jaidevchoudhary thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So am here...was bussy becoz of u gal..read all ua works...martial tie I had read earlier...bt didnt knew it.was.ua writing...bt I loved ishq shave..itz ma favorite nw..I have shifted love in silence to second...u write so well...and coming to upadyes both part 7 nd 8 were jst fab...gurmeets birthday tommorow and am already in second heaven...now seeing ua update...ma mood has become super duper...love nd luck to u...keep it up..nd waiting 4 next lamba wala update