maan was soo afraid after geet said that she was going😆
indirectly maan confessed his feelings😉
precap seems interesting😉
pls update soon
Ashdevil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
lovely update
loved the way maaneet talking to each other...

nehakapoor7 thumbnail
waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

jayshu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
👏👏👏 👏👏👏
Maya_Maan thumbnail
A Love in Silence

Chapter 8

It was around 4.30 in the evening and Adi was hell tensed and was waiting in his cabin, "God, Don't know what's going on, tomorrow is the final hearing and Maan sir is so relaxed, guess he had done something, but he never does anything without telling me and now what" Adi thought tensed, it's been two days from the first hearing and after Maan coming from home, he was acting so normal and didn't speak about the project,

And when Adi asked, he asked him to be cool and said he will take care of the deal in his own style and it scared Adi so much, Adi's his land phone rang up breaking his thoughts and Adi answered it, "Adi, come to my cabin" Maan ordered, and Adi went in, "Adi, get the deal papers ready," Maan said and Adi looked at him puzzled, "But sir, for what" Adi asked, "Idiot, tomorrow is the final hearing and we had to get the sign of Rakesh on our side, claiming with no doubt that the deal should belong to us,"

"But sir, he is not ready to talk with us, then" Adi asked and Maan grinned up an evil grin, making him look dangerous, Maan's mobile rang up and he smiled and kept the mobile on the table and turned on the speaker smiling up, and took the call, "Mr. Khurana, Mr.Khurana please, I will do whatever you want, please, leave my wife, please" Rakesh begged, "she is so innocent, please," Rakesh cried up, "so as Geet, but you didn't care, when you didn't care for an girl in my house, why should I care for an girl in your house" Maan roared up yet his voice was dead cold,

Adi looked at Maan unbelievable, "I accept my bad deeds, Mr.Khurana, please, please leave my wife" Rakesh pleaded up, "sure will leave her, what am I going to do with her, but for that" Maan paused, "I know, I know, Mr.Khurana, I will sign the deal papers" Rakesh said, "Good, Adi, get ready the papers and fax it up to him" Maan said and Adi nodded up, "Already the papers are ready sir, will fax up now" Adi said, "Good," Maan said, and Adi went away to his cabin,

"And Rakesh, you have to say that in first hearing, Vikram had blackmailed you so only you said it in his favor and I want your statement in writing along with your signed papers, Got it" Maan ordered, "as you wish Mr. Khurana, as you wish" Rakesh said, "My Wife" Rakesh asked, "Tomorrow when I get the deal, you will get your wife, until then she will be safe, and any bad moves from you, then, no, I am an good guy but not my boys who is with your wife" Maan said in a chilly voice and Rakesh begged up as Maan laughed out his evil laughter and cut the call,

Adi came to Maan's cabin and said he had faxed the papers and Maan asked him to receive the signed papers and the letter from Rakesh, and he nodded up, "Maan sir, one question, where is Rakesh's wife" Adi asked and Maan looked at him with a sadistic grin, "why" Maan asked, "Just, just, just to know" Adi asked, "In Hotel Blue diamond, suite no.567, sleeping well as she was drugged up" Maan said, "Rita and Reema are there to keep her safely locked inside the room till tomorrow noon, with their seductive injection" Maan said with a smile,

Adi smiled up, feeling revealed, of course he knew Maan can't harm anyone without an direct reason, and especially girls, "what happened Adi, what did you think" Maan asked and Adi turned alert and smiled big at Maan, "M Maan sir is an gold hearted person," Adi said, "You are an fool, Adi, when world says I have no heart, you are saying that it's gold, silly" Maan grinning up and turned around, "I will go and get those Papers from Rakesh sir" he said and went out,

It was around 12.30 at night, when Maan came home fully drank up, he had an satisfaction in his heart, he won, he won the deal and tomorrow the world will know it, he thought, Geet saw him going upstairs to his room, as she was sitting in the dining table and Geet then took the plate and served the food and took it upstairs to Maan's room, and there she saw Maan drinking his rum up, Geet felt an fear but she closed her eyes and stepped into his room,

Geet went and kept the food plate on the bed and held Maan's hands and made him to sit down on the bed, "hey, what are you doing here, Get out" Maan yelled up in his drugged state, Geet then took the food plate, "I don't need it, now get out" Maan yelled again as he stood up and pulled Geet up and pushed her away hard, Geet shiver up in fear and tears flowed from her eyes, and her face turned upset, she looked at Maan for once and walked out, Maan looked at her tearing face and somehow he didn't like it,

"Your happiness is my happiness" Maan repeated those words which Geet signed for him and he went out trembling up with his rum bottle and looked down, Geet was sitting on the dining table crying keeping the food filled plate before her, "Stupid girl, why is she crying, for me not having food," Maan thought and went down, as he went down, he touched Geet's shoulders and Geet looked at him with her tear filled eyes, Maan then kept his rum bottle before her and pulled her from the chair and he sat in that chair, and took the spoon and started to eat the food in the plate, and looked at Geet,

Geet was smiling as if she had won an million dollar award, she wiped her tears and looked so happy, her smiled made Maan feel an peace, those shining and happiness in those eyes, Maan after sometimes stood up, "Happy" Maan asked Geet and Geet smiled and nodded an yes as her tears flowed down, Maan then walked away with his rum bottle and turned around to see Geet, Geet was sitting in the dining table as she took an plate and served some food, and started to eat, "she didn't eat till now" Maan thought and went near the table,

"You didn't eat," Maan asked, and Geet nodded yes, "and was waiting for me" Maan asked and Geet again nodded an yes, "means, all these days, you didn't eat" Maan asked and Geet nodded an yes, "Are you crazy" Maan yelled and Geet freaked with food in her mouth and thus, she started to cough up and his eyes filled up as river, "Damn" Maan rushed towards her and rubbed her back and took an glass of water and kept in her mouth, Geet held the glass along with Maan's hand and drank up, and Maan was rubbing her back well,

When Geet felt ok, she looked at Maan who was having his hand on her back, and Maan slowly pulled his hands from her back, "Eat" Maan ordered and went away drinking his rum bottle as he walked the stairs up,

The next day Maan got ready and went to the office, he was having an glow in his face and an pride and victory smile, at 10.30 Maan's office was filled with Share holders and guests and his cabin was filled with flower bouquets, congratulating for winning this huge contract, it was unbelievable actually, for all as the deal always going to the first favored, "I know Mr.Khurana, I know, you will get the deal" they all praised him, "I had full belief in you, it's just the media" another one jumped up,

"Well, who can win the Great Maan Singh Khurana", another one praised him, Maan just grin up seeing those money feeding monsters, who was bowed down again, the Money is back to him, so as his power, Adi looked at them disgusted, these guys proves Maan's logic of life, "Money is everything, when they thought he will lose the contract they hurt him and speaking of leaving him and now, as he got the deal back, everyone's back" Adi thought disgusted,

Adi knew Business is based on Money, but what about these many days of friendship, for all that they said, all those smiles and promises and praises everything was just based on money and everything was just an lie, nothing came from their heart, "Mr.Khurana, an party is must for the celebration of this great deal with the American's today evening, what say Mr.Khurana" An board member's voice broke Adi's thoughts, "why Not, Adi, Make the arrangements" Maan ordered and Adi nodded an yes and went away,

Maan came to the Mansion at evening 4.00 and went to Geet's room, Geet was sitting on her bed starring at the wall, "Geet" Maan's voice made her jump up and look at him, "Geet, get ready tonight at 7.30, I am taking you to an party" Maan said and Geet for a second freaked out, this was the same thing he said when he took her to the party arranged by Rakesh and she looked at Maan, and Maan can see her fear growing in her eyes, how did he even think that she will come to the party with him even after those happenings,

"Listen, it's not compulsory that you need to come, just said" Maan said and walked away from there, Maan went to his room and kicked the floor, "why in the world I wanted to take her with me, what the hell is wrong with me," Maan thought angered up, "Just because she too wanted me to get the deal doesn't mean that she likes me" Maan thought and he held his head frustrated by his own thought, "what the hell am I thinking, she likes me or not, why should I care," Maan thoughts confused and angered him to the core,

"I can't let anyone inside my life, she can stay out of it, and do whatever she needs," Maan thought, "Stop thinking of her" he screamed to himself, "Stop, stop" he yelled and went took his drink up, "No, no, not before the party" Maan thought and kept the drinks down and try to relax up,

It was around 7.30 when Maan come out of his room and walked up down the stairs, Maan stopped as he felt an soft hold on his hand and turned around and saw Geet standing there with a smile in an lovely Saree, Maan felt an sudden happiness but he didn't show it on his face, Geet then held his hand and looked down, and Maan walked up, and Geet felt happy as Maan didn't push her way or pull her hand away as usual,

Geet got shocked and scared seeing the Big hotel, Maan walked up as he held Geet's hand, as they enter the hall, all the eyes turned on to them, Geet felt a fear inside her heart and she turned nervous, there were too many people, and Geet tightened her grip in Maan's hands and Maan looked at her who was looking scared, "Adi" Maan called as he saw Adi and Adi rushed to them, for a second Adi got shocked to see Geet with Maan, but Geet's smile made Adi normal up,

"Be with Geet, I will go have an word with the guests, don't move from her" Maan said and Adi nodded, Maan then pulled from Geet and went towards the guests and started to speak with them, Adi looked at Geet, and called an waiter there and got an juice glass, "Geet, have it" Adi said and she got  it and looked at the place and she found that everyone are looking at her and she felt strange and Adi didn't miss her puzzled look, "Geet, everyone is looking at you, as you are with Maan sir, Maan sir never comes to an party with an girl"

"And as he bought you, I guess, girls here got jealous," Adi said and Geet smiled nervously as she sipped her drink, Geet saw the girls going up to Maan and speaking with him, holding him, and an girl even kissed his cheeks, Geet didn't like it, she felt like pulling him from there, she felt an feeling that she never had before, Jealousy, suddenly she saw an girl grapping Maan's hands up and pulled him to the dance floor, and she held Maan up and started to dance, Geet's eyes welled up looking at that,

Maan's eyes suddenly fell on Geet who was looking at him, with her big wide eyes and her innocent face turned upset, Maan then excused from that girl and went near Geet, "Want to dance" Maan asked and Geet nodded an no immediately, "you were staring at me," Maan informed and Geet looked down immediately, and Maan walked away, "Hello Miss," an voice came up and Geet turned around to see an gang of five, two girls and three guys, and Geet looked at them scared,

Geet finally smiled at them with her fear, "so, you are Maan Singh Khurana's Girlfriend" one girl asked, and Geet nodded an No immediately, "but I think you were there in Rakesh party too with Mr.Khurana" Another guy said and Geet's heart started to beat high with that name, "Oh, so what is your name," one guy asked, "Hey, looking at you, it looks like you are married, who is your husband and why did you come with Mr.Khurana" Another girl asked and Geet's tears started to flow up,

"Oh, Oh, when Maan Khurana is calling her, why should she care about her husband, or who knows her husband himself would have send her with him" an guy said laughing "Who is she or what she is doing with me is none of your business" Maan's high roar scared them all, "Don't forget that you are living under my shadow, once I throw you out, you will be begging in roads, if I ever heard that you are opening your mouths about this, you will see your future outside Khurana groups" Maan said and they looked scared, "Sorry sir, sorry, forgive our mistake sir, sorry" they pleaded suddenly, "sorry Ms." They said to Geet too and walked away,

After they went away Maan saw Geet, who was crying up, "Damn, nor I bring her here, nor she could cry" Maan thought angered on himself, and went close to her and she looked at him with her tear flowing eyes, and then looked down hiding her pain, Maan slowly held her hand and Geet looked at him slowly, she thought he would take her out but instead he pulled her hand and kept it on his shoulders, shocking her,

Geet looked at Maan puzzled, and Maan slowly keeps his hand on Geet's wrist, and his hot palm on her naked skin made her shiver a bit forgetting the fear in her, and look at Maan surprised, Maan was looking straight into her eyes as he held her tight on her wrist, and held her other hand as started to danced up slowly,

Labon ko Labon pe sajao
Kya ho tum mujhe abb batao

Tod do khud ko tum
Banhon mein meri
Banhon mein meri
Banhon mein meri
Banhon mein meri

Labon ko Labon pe sajao

Geet lost her fear and an smile appeared on her face as she saw Maan's face and his shining eyes on hers, she too looked into his deep dark black ocean, Maan snaked his hands around her waist and pulled her close to him more, her close gave him an pleasure, making him to greedy for more, there was an waves of emotions flowing inside him, his sleeping passion and desire waking up without his permission, Geet felt an peace in his hold, his touch made her feel more human, more pure, more comfortable, gave an feel of belonging to someone,

Tere zajbaaton mein mehki si saason mein
Yeh to mehek Sangali si hai
Dil ki panahon mein bekhri si aahon mein
Sone ki khwasish jagi si hai
Chehre se chehra chupao
Sene ki dhadkan suno
Dekh lo khud ko tum

Annkhon mein meri
Annkhon mein meri
Annkhon mein meri

Labon ko Labon pe sajao

Geet suddenly remember her closeness with Maan and her smile and her happiness hovering inside her and Maan's steady blink less gaze on her, Geet freaked out with their closeness, she pulled away from him, and Maan looked at her puzzled, like something had gone out of his hold, his belonging, Geet looked at him, this is not good, no, she can't feel these happiness, no, and of course not with Maan, He is the innocent one now, without knowing any truth about her, and let him close can harm his life too,

Geet thought and her tears flowed up and she turned around and run away from there, "she is still upset, is she upset because of the dance or because of these guys questioning about her life, is she running away from her life", Maan thought puzzled up,

Maan saw Geet waiting out the hotel in the lawn crying up, "Geet" Maan voice made her turn around and she wiped her tears, "why are you crying" Maan asked and Geet looked down, "Geet your family" Maan started and Geet looked at him scared, "no, he is gonna asked about my family too, and" she started crying up, "Geet stop crying" Maan shouted and she stopped in fear, "look, I am not asking about your family, or anything about your past, and I don't care about it and if you had ran away from your past to start an new life, then you too don't think about that"

"Because as long as you think about it, hold that in your heart, you will never be about to get out of it completely, it may not be easy, but try too" Maan said in his furious voice, and wished at least she could get away from her past, as he couldn't get away from his past, which is eating him every second, which is in his blood and flesh, "let's go" Maan said, Geet looked at Maan his words sound more like an commend more than concern, "does he really don't care about it, but he is right, until I hold those things in my heart I will not be able to live peacefully, but what will I live for" Geet thought puzzled up,

"Geet", Maan's voice came and she looked at him who was standing near his car, may be this is her answer, she can live for him, may she will never have an bonding with him now or in future, but still she can live until she can, until her destiny lets her too, for him, for Maan, Geet thought and smiled and rushed towards him,

Precap: Geet around Maan, making Maan to accept her presence in his life,

Edited by Maya_Maan - 9 years ago
nehakapoor7 thumbnail
wow..awesome update.. i was thinking abt this.. & u hv updated it... 
thnx again... gr8  msk got deal... no one can beat him... party dance is fab. Song is amazing.. matched with their emotions

s ..he doesn't care bat her past.. so he asked Geet to move ahead.. but wht abt him...will he able to  move ahead?

precap is interesting

Already waiting for next update

Edited by nehakapoor7 - 9 years ago
nitika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me first to read an update first Yepiee... Edited by nitika20 - 9 years ago
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Amazing update
Waiting for next update