Ashdevil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice part...
Poor geet...
gurtimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
poor geet suffering so much. bt m happy tht maan is there for her now bt he too he to seems much in pain, still caring towards geet, geet is so scared from mens due to what happened with her. m loving this story.. waiting for nxt part
Edited by gurtimuskaan - 9 years ago
minelove24 thumbnail
awsme update.. loved their meeting... Maan saved geet... waitinh for next
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovelyy story/...am enjoooying it...looking forward to read more
fmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice story 
geet ka father aur husband bhut ghatiya insan hai 
chi 
geet aur in sari ladkiyoo k liya bura lag raha hai jo shadi k naam par dhoka mila 

jayshu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!!👏👏👏
shubhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update
maan brought geet to his home
geet first douted maan
precap seems nice
pls update soon

Maya_Maan thumbnail
First of all.. Happy Rose Day Guys...

A Love in Silence

Chapter 3

Geet opened her eyes and she felt refreshed, she got out of the bed wearing the t-shirt Maan gave her the night he took her here, it's been almost one week now, neither Maan talked to her nor seen her, it was as if he forgot he bought her home, but she was given food at proper time and she was lot more better now, her weakness was gone and so as her fear, not fully but yes, it was reduced, Nakul seemed to be nice, with an warm smile in his lips, speaking politely, when Rahul used to talk so much,

Geet wanted to believe they are good, Maan was good, but she couldn't, Maan's behavior towards her reminded of her husband, he too didn't touch her for a month after the marriage, but he fed her good food and made her rest well, just to make her look good, and gain money, she was scared whether Maan too had that in his mind, but looking at this big house and money he has, why would he need more money she thought,

She wanted to ask him but she couldn't see him, morning he goes out early and comes home at night in a drunken state and drowns to sleep, Geet then went and got refreshed and wore back the only salwar she had and washed the t-shirt and put that for drying, this is what she was doing for the whole week, as she only had this two clothes with her, Geet then went down to have her breakfast, as from yesterday she was going down to eat,

"Nakul Kaka, why are we even cooking, Maan sir doesn't eat his breakfast, lunch nor dinner here, but you never forget to prepare food for him and arrange that on the table at night, as if he is gonna eat and in the morning we have to find a beggar to dispose that food, you know what beggars in our area are looking so happy and healthy just because of you, thank god, he bought that poor Geet, who can atleast eat our cooking" Rahul said as he was cutting the vegetables,

"Rahul stop complaining, we are paid for this, you are not doing it on free, and no one gets this salary that we are getting, and he gave us an nice servant quarters to stay with all facility, and what else you need" Nakul yelled at him, "Kaka I am not complaining, I am just worried, you know me, I am just frustrated, why is he like this, please tell me," Rahul pleaded, "Rahul, I can't tell you that, but I can say one thing, he is not bad" Nakul said almost having tears in his eyes,

Rahul turned around disappointed and saw Geet standing there looking at them puzzled, she  heard everything, "Geet ji" Rahul said and Nakul turned around and smiled big at her, "please come on in," he called her and Geet walked towards him, and Nakul gave her an cup of tea, which she got and smiled up, signing an thank you, "hey you do drink tea" Rahul asked and Geet shook her head an yes, "Thank god, thought you would also drink that black, tasteless, coffee" Rahul said,

"Rahul" Nakul scorned up, "Then what, will someone like that black, sugarless, milk less coffee," he asked and Nakul glared at Rahul and he went away, "don't listen to him, he is over talkative, you please wait in the dining table I will bring the food" Nakul said, and Geet went to the dining table, and after sometimes he came with the food and arranged it on the table and asked her to eat, Geet signed Nakul too to sit and eat, "Thank you, but I can't sit here and eat, I am an servant of this house"

Geet looked at him puzzled, and wondered who she is, she doesn't belong to this house, Geet then stood up and Nakul looked at her puzzled, Geet wanted to say she doesn't belong to this house but how will she, so she took the plate and sat on the floor folding her legs, "Ji, what are you doing, you please sit on the chair" Nakul said and Geet nodded a no, she then pointed towards her and to the house and shook her hands in the air, indicating a no, Nakul looked at her deeply,

She then pointed her and then Nakul and signed an flat hand, it took sometimes but he understood, "you are trying to say that you have no connection with this house and you are equally to me," he asked and Geet nodded an yes with smile, "but Maan sir bought you here and" Nakul started and Geet stood up and kept the plate on the table and try to tell Nakul how Maan found her and took her here, it wasn't easy but her did her best and Nakul too understood,

"So guys try to behave badly and Maan sir saved you and bought you here" Nakul asked finally and Geet nodded and smiled big in success, it was after a long time, she tried to convey or talk to someone normally other than pleading and begging and she felt happy, Nakul thought for a second, "it doesn't matter anyways, Maan sir bought you here, which makes you his guest, we have to treat our guests as we treat him," he said as he made her to sit on the chair,

Geet didn't say anything after that but ate her food, after having the food, she roamed on the hall and stopped before the king size portrait of Maan, it was as same as he looked in real, so majestic, royal and there was also an charm attracting eyes and heart towards him, Geet suddenly  rushed to Nakul and he was cooking in the kitchen, she went and tapped his shoulders and he looked at Geet, looking at him confused, "what happened, need something" he asked and Geet nodded an no and held his hand and pulled him towards Maan's picture,

She pointed towards the picture and signed who, "you are asking who is he" Nakul asked surprised and Geet nodded an yes, "this is Maan sir," he said and Geet shook a no and went near the portrait and pointed towards the name plate there, and signed what's written in it, "Oh, you need to know his full name ah, it's Maan Singh Khurana" Nakul said and Geet again signed who and pointed towards the name board, "who is Maan Singh Khurana" Nakul asked,

"He is an born king, he is called as an prince of Delhi, He was an royal blood, and the family just had an name and now he had earned too much of Money, and" Nakul paused and turned to Geet, Geet was expecting more from him, but Nakul stopped there, Geet then saw the private bar fixed at one corner of the hall and pulled Nakul towards there and showed him that and Nakul understood her, "You want to know why he drinks a lot" Nakul asked and Geet nodded a yes,

Nakul took a deep breath and looked at Geet, "I can't say anything about this, but he is not an bad guy, my Maan sir can never be a bad guy" he said and went away, Geet felt more puzzled about Maan, about herself, and this house, how long she will stay here like this, not without doing anything, with no connection with this house nor with Maan,

It was afternoon almost 2.00pm, Nakul had gone to the market and Geet was in the kitchen with Rahul, who never stops talking even without seeing whether the other person is listen or not, starting from his childhood to how he joined here, everything he told her up, Geet almost felt sleepy but it also felt nice, it made her feel like an person, these guys treat her like an human and she loved it, and felt grateful,

"Nakul," Suddenly Maan's voice shook the mansion and Rahul and Geet freaked out, and Rahul rushed out and stood away from Maan holding his head down, "Ask Nakul to bring my Black coffee" he said and rushed away, Rahul went in and took his mobile and called Nakul, spoke up and he cut the call, "I am dead" he cried up, seeing him scared made Geet too scared, and she signed what happened,

"Maan sir is home, mostly his mood will not be nice when he comes home in the middle, and Kaka told, he is still in the market, and now Maan sir needs coffee, what will I do" he said as he started to prepare the coffee, As the coffee was ready, Rahul looked at Geet, ready with the tray, "pray for me" he said, and Geet held his hand, and got the tray from him, and walked up, "you are going, sure" he asked and Geet turned and nodded up at him, she need to do this, atleast to remind Maan she is still in the house, it seemed like he forgot, Geet pulled all the confidence and courage she needed and went towards his room,

Geet went in holding the tray to Maan's room, Maan was standing there with his back towards Geet holding his mobile, Geet went and kept the tray in the table and took the Coffee mug and went close to him, "To the hell I care" Maan's sudden yelling stopped Geet frozen up, all her fears rushed back to her, "Throw the money he needs and get the work done, get it, I want this to be finished today," Maan screamed up and turned around,

Maan was above to hit on Geet as he turned around, who was standing behind him too close and Geet trembled up with his immediate action and dropped the coffee mug down making it to break into pieces and spilling the coffee around, "Damn" Maan screamed up, "how the hell asked you to come here, Nakul" Maan yelled out making Geet freak out in fear and her tears flowed down in fear, "Sir" Rahul came in scared, "What is she doing with my coffee" Maan screamed up,

"Sir, oh Nakul Kaka had gone to the market and so she came with the coffee, I am sorry sir, will not happen again" he said looked down, "It better not, and clean up the mess, don't know why everyone is hell bend in eating my brain today, and now I know how the meeting will be" Maan said frustrated and walked away, Geet felt bad for upsetting Maan like that, she shouldn't be standing too close, Geet then saw Maan walking in a firing speed, and her eyes spotted something,

Geet suddenly started running towards him and jumped two steps at a time on the stairs and went stood before Maan, stopping him, "Look here" before Maan could start up, she was on her knees, shocking Maan, and he looked at her, Geet took her dupatta's end wiped the coffee that's been spill on his shoes, and stood up, Maan looked at her and she smiled slightly, Maan can see her deep golden eyes shining up, and he can see that she looks more pretty that the night he bought her here,

Maan then saw her Dupatta hanging with the coffee strain and thus he noticed that she was wearing the same salwar, she was wear when he bought her here, and he again looked at her and she smiled up looking at Maan's hard and smile less face, and Maan looked away and walked away with a word,

It was around 4.30, when Geet saw an guy in glasses coming into the Khurana Mansion with lots of bags, she rushed to the kitchen and signed Nakul to go out, and Nakul too went out, "Oh Adi sir, how are you" Nakul asked, "fine" Adi said as he kept the bags on the table, "and how are you Kaka" Adi asked, "Good, but thought you forgot us, it's been one month you came to Khurana Mansion," Nakul said, "oh, Overloaded with Work," Adi said, "Rahul, Adi sir had come, bring him coffee" Nakul shouted up,

And in few minutes Rahul came out with Adi's coffee and gave to him, "Rahul, how are you" Adi said, "fine" he said, "Oh, Maan sir said there is an girl here, where is she" Adi asked slowly, "oh Geet, she is inside only, "Geet" Rahul shouted up but she didn't come out, "wait will bring her, she is a bit scared" Rahul said and rushed in, "scared? Do you know anything about her" Adi asked Nakul as Rahul went inside, "Good girl but she can't speak, Maan sir had found her when she was troubled by some bad guys"

"And our Maan sir only saved her and bought her in, but other than that I don't know anything about her or her husband" Nakul said, and Adi looked at him shocked, "Husband, she is married" Adi asked, "yes," Nakul said and Adi's heart sunk up, she was so happy that some girl, somehow got into Maan's life and now it to got shattered, "Hey Adi sir" Rahul's voice pulled from his thought and looked up to see Geet, walking slowly, trying to smile, Adi smiled big at her,

"Nakul Kaka, Rahul you go," Adi said and they both went away and Geet suddenly felt a fear, to be with an guy alone, "Geet, hi, I am Adi, Maan sir's PA, sit down" Adi said and Geet sat down and Adi sat near her and she started to sweat up, "Geet, don't be scared, you are in Khurana Mansion, even the hell would be scared to enter, you are safe here" he said and Geet saw him and for some reason his big smile and cool face wanted her to believe him, "Geet, where is your family, your husband" Adi asked and Geet face changed color,

Geet's eyes filled with an fear and she started to shiver, Adi understood her situation, and held her hand, making her to freak out, "Geet, relax, I am sorry if I asked something I shouldn't ," Adi said as he held her hand tight and Geet relaxed a bit, Adi can see the fear in Geet's face making him realize that her family is somehow responsible for her fear, and he need to divert her mind he thought, "Oh I forgot why I came" Adi said and stood up, "Oh Maan sir asked me to get you some dresses" Adi said as he pointed towards the bags,

Geet looked shocked and surprised; Maan bought her new dresses, "Geet, sorry, I don't have any experience, so if you didn't like anything, sorry, and here is the designer shop's card, if you need change anything or need any alteration, you can call him, ok" Adi said and Geet looked at him and she liked the way Adi spoke to her, may be not all Man are monsters they can be good too, till now Nakul Kaka, Rahul and now Adi, seems good, and Maan, she didn't know in which category she should put him in,

"Ok Geet, bye, see you soon, take care, and ah, bought some accessories too, hope you like it, ok," Adi said and smiled big and Geet too smiled slightly, and turned towards the bags, and she looked at Maan's picture hanging on the wall, "who are you, why are you doing this, yelling, shouting yet caring, why, when my own family and husband throw me in hell, why are you helping me, who are you, yet another Monster or an angel"

Geet was waiting in her room for Maan as she wore her new dress and she rushed out as she heard Maan's foot step, in this one week, she was well aware of Maan's presence, Geet stood before Maan, who walked in drinking up with his alcohol bottle, Maan throw an glace on her standing there wearing an new dress, and moved away without a word, and suddenly he slipped up, and Geet rushed up and held him up, preventing him from falling down,

Maan then looked at her with his anger filled gaze and pushed her away and walked away into his room, and after a few minutes Geet went to his room and found him laying on the bed, with his legs hanging down, facing the ceiling and with his bottle still in his hand as usual, but today Geet instead of going away, she stepped inside Maan's room, and pulled the bottle from Maan's hand and removed his shoes and pulled him up with all her strength and made him lay properly and covered him with an blanket,

He looked totally innocent in his sleep, his face without anger looked angelic, Geet found herself staring at him and went away from there to her room, she felt happy for no reason,

It was around 3.30 when Maan got up from his sleep and found himself sleeping properly and this never happened before, and his mind showed Geet standing before him at the night, and he knew who did it "How dare she is" Maan thought as his anger raised up and he jumped from his bed and walked towards Geet's room and went inside her room,

Precap: Geet Missing...

Edited by Maya_Maan - 9 years ago
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update geet trying to trust ppl maan saved her now she is living with him she got coffee for him but got scared of his anger maan realized tht geet dosent have any clothes he bought new clothes for her she wanted to show her new clothes but he was drunk again she helped him in his drunken state update soon dear
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fantastic update..Wish Geet could speak..Well written ...Loved it..