Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I wonder why some links not working
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Oh okay, I thought ghazals were a specific style of music, like how Jagit Singh, Pankaj Udas, Ghulam Ali, Mehndi Hassan, and etc sing/ sang.

Yes it is true but these day many have been modified and changed too.

Originally they were basically Arabian Poetry written in a certain style and meter. These are mainly above love, passion, beauty etc
Modern Ghazal writers apparently use free verse too
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
That's interesting to learn, Summer bhai. Thanks for the information! I did not know all of that about ghazals. 
Summer3 thumbnail

That's interesting to learn, Summer bhai. Thanks for the information! I did not know all of that about ghazals. 

Current Hot Favourite and best singer is Arjit Singh. Love this song sung with Nihira Joshi, from SRGMP.
Sajde

tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

Current Hot Favourite and best singer is Arjit Singh. Love this song sung with Nihira Joshi, from SRGMP.
Sajde

I'm so happy to see where Arjit's music career has led him. I remember him on Fame Gurukul, and I really loved his voice. I think he was only 16 on that show, but I don't remember as I was young too. ðŸ˜† I'm glad to hear that Nihira is still getting playback offers, that too from S-E-L. That means SM is fulfilling his promises to work with the SRGMP contestants who's voices he appreciates. 

This song was really lovely to listen to. I have not heard it before, and I like it--lots of different dimensions in the song.
Summer3 thumbnail

I'm so happy to see where Arjit's music career has led him. I remember him on Fame Gurukul, and I really loved his voice. I think he was only 16 on that show, but I don't remember as I was young too. ðŸ˜† I'm glad to hear that Nihira is still getting playback offers, that too from S-E-L. That means SM is fulfilling his promises to work with the SRGMP contestants who's voices he appreciates. 

This song was really lovely to listen to. I have not heard it before, and I like it--lots of different dimensions in the song.

Wow Arijit Singh has really done well. He is coming to Spore too.
He has plenty of good songs.

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
I wish to see him perform live someday! He is a very good and versatile singer.
Summer3 thumbnail
This was his Super hit

Tum hi ho from Aashiqui 2.

Also, Suun raha hai na tu

Edited by Summer3 - 9 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Love, love both of those songs! I love Shreya Goshal's female version of Sun Raha Hai Na Tu better though.
Summer3 thumbnail

Love, love both of those songs! I love Shreya Goshal's female version of Sun Raha Hai Na Tu better though.

Yes love Shreya, she is real magic !