Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Well, I guess then we will have to disagree on that point. Because in my opinion, true love doesn't cheat. 

If Romeo had married and slept with another woman after secretly marrying Juliet, their love story won't be legendary today. 

If Sita had slept with Ravan after being kidnapped, we won't be giving examples of pairing like Ram and Sita. 

If Nisha had slept with Watan (unless it's rape), then we can't claim that she sacrificed for her love any more.

However, I believe if Arjun sleeps with Tanu then he can't any longer claim that he did everything because of Poorvi. 

At that point, I'd fully expect Poorvi to marry Viraj and move on. 

But if their coming together makes you happy, then why not hope for them to reunite at 80 before death? Age brings forgiveness and honestly at that stage you don't care anymore. You know, kinda like Anurag Prerna. Their entire life they lived with other people and at an old age died together. Problem solved. It happened in Ekta land before for star-crossed lovers.

But that won't be something as good as them coming together when they are still young enough to have a life, isn't it? Because love is not enough if it doesn't come with trust, honour, respect and dignity. And cheating (even non-physical kind like flirting or kissing) can destroy all four. 

Same old slept with someone, then slept with another. Got back to the first one, but now second one is pregnant and blackmailing again. This track has been overused too many times. And frankly revolving bed has never been up to my palate.
Edited by tia.o - 9 years ago
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tia, the answer to your question in your earlier post is NO. That's exactly what I have mentioned in my post. That would be THE END as far as I am concerned.

And regarding joint decision making and role reversal, you know by now that I have identical thoughts. And I personally consider revolving bed relationships and cheating (physical or non-physical) as a sin; so these would never ever suit my palate.

Edited by chandrima02 - 9 years ago
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I know Chandrima. I guess we think alike because we are both in our thirties and married to the men we fell in love with. Love is not a romantic dream for us, it's part of our reality. We have both seen the world (you in UK, me in Canada) and we are both realistic people.

No woman in love would ever think cheating is acceptable or can be forgiven. Because cheating destroys self-respect of the person who was innocent. Cheater has no self-respect nor respect for the person they're with. Like I said before, once a cheater always a cheater. On top of it, if Arjun sleeps with Tanu and still thinks about/hangs around Poorvi, he will be a cheater twice over.

Age and experience have a tendency to polish up the rose-tinted glasses fogged up by romanticism...  However, to each their own, I guess. I can only say what is unacceptable to me. :)

Originally posted by: chandrima02

Tia, the answer to your question in your earlier post is NO. That's exactly what I have mentioned in my post. That would be THE END as far as I am concerned.

And regarding joint decision making and role reversal, you know by now that I have identical thoughts. And I personally consider revolving bed relationships and cheating (physical or non-physical) as a sin; so these would never ever suit my palate.

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tia.o

Well, I guess then we will have to disagree on that point. Because in my opinion, true love doesn't cheat. 

If Romeo had married and slept with another woman after secretly marrying Juliet, their love story won't be legendary today. 

If Sita had slept with Ravan after being kidnapped, we won't be giving examples of pairing like Ram and Sita. 

If Nisha had slept with Watan (unless it's rape), then we can't claim that she sacrificed for her love any more.

However, I believe if Arjun sleeps with Tanu then he can't any longer claim that he did everything because of Poorvi. 

At that point, I'd fully expect Poorvi to marry Viraj and move on. 

But if their coming together makes you happy, then why not hope for them to reunite at 80 before death? Age brings forgiveness and honestly at that stage you don't care anymore. You know, kinda like Anurag Prerna. Their entire life they lived with other people and at an old age died together. Problem solved. It happened in Ekta land before for star-crossed lovers.

But that won't be something as good as them coming together when they are still young enough to have a life, isn't it? Because love is not enough if it doesn't come with trust, honour, respect and dignity. And cheating (even non-physical kind like flirting or kissing) can destroy all four. 

Same old slept with someone, then slept with another. Got back to the first one, but now second one is pregnant and blackmailing again. This track has been overused too many times. And frankly revolving bed has never been up to my palate.

i dont want to argue--but simply narrate a story happened in my district recently--

a mother of two children run away with lover leaving her husband and children..it is after 12 years of marriage... it was told--this was compromised marriage as parents did not agree for her marriage with lover--and lovers dont have any other option as boy did not have any job at that time..police complaint has lodged and police able to find these two..in police station she firmly told --she going to remain with lover only and even dose agree to take children with her...

now tell me weather --she is right or wrong??

pyar main kuch sahi yaa galat nahin hota --pyar sirf pyar hota hai--
identical stories i getting a lot now days in paper as well internet-- marriages without love falling  a lot --lot of divorce happening..

dose not above story remind you about nisha and lakshya--??

and you mostly saying arjun will sleep with tanu --but that is as of now hypothetical--and if not then??is that means arjun not cheated  poorvi?? if that happens then what next??
Edited by rajh - 9 years ago
rajh thumbnail
just saw news --sony pal is ending on feb 13th--so all serial makers told to end serials--so ydsrh going to end in next 15 days--so cvs need to hurry and end this show...just hope cvs opt for happy ending rather than showing arjuns death...
ARFAH28 thumbnail
What happened today? I can't watch
candy02 thumbnail
ab to yeh so called "fanaah" karke hi chhodenge Arjun ko, as they don't have anything to loose as such ... So Arjun's death and Purvi's moving on with Viraj, I suppose, is THE END, going by the negativity being projected currently. They have got only 12 more episodes. Let's hope for the best possible ending and I really wish for a happy one after so much trauma...

Regarding her dance, I have nothing to say. So I have regarding Arjun's cowardice !!! Absolutely no use... Negativity at it's absolute extreme !!!!

For a change creatives showed his conscience accusing him of being a coward, as we are shouting for so many days !!!! So disgraceful for the creatives themselves !!!! What an undignified degradation of the main character of the series, on whom the whole story-line is based !!!

As I had predicted yesterday, Arjun got so drunk that he was totally out. I expected a slap from Neelima Dayal, but he got it from Purvi herself !!! That was so required !!! This was the 3rd one from her (if we ignore the one in the very first scene). How dare he blabber those words after robbing everything - tangible and intangible - from her !!! But but but, the fact remains that Purvi still loves him madly from deep down her heart. At least that I could infer from her eyes when she was leaving ...

About the child, only creatives know whether they would be showing that as the catalyst for THE re-union ... 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ New TC article on Sony Pal channel ending.. ðŸ¥³
candy02 thumbnail
About Purvi's moving on, for me personally, it's simply impossible and improbable to portray a relationship being established between her and Viraj within such a short time-span; that too with such a complex character as Viraj and Purvi's own morale values. Hope the creatives now concentrate on Arjun and his family being brought to road by Viraj, Tanusree dumping Arjun (the vice-versa is impossible) somehow and Arjun's jealousy tracks and give the story a logical ending...

Please no 3rd angle and forced marriage anymore and no death as well. Enough of negativity and sadism !!! Please keep at least some dignity of LOVE. The only question is whether Nisha gets a happy ending ...

rajh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ARFAH28

What happened today? I can't watch

today episode huge disappointment--

arjuns conscience itself accusing him as coward--still he not able to take stand--what cvs want to show??they completely taken words used in IF forum to show arjuns conscience--but what next??arjun not even able to act upon his own conscience..
in hall na sahin--what stopped him for revealing in home--tomorrow precap in big disappointment--yeh billi aur choohe ka khel chal raha hai kya??what is the need of nurse to reveal tanu is not pregnent??jo poorvi ke samne kaha woh family ke samne kehne main sharam kyon??when he can say to poorvi--i dont have any physical relation with tanu then why cant same told to his family??

enough is enough...

damn cvs--shame on you--you are highly incompetent--hope ekta fire you from your  job soon...
Edited by rajh - 9 years ago