precap--arjun confession and arvi hug..

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
is this reality or dream??give your take--
cvs trying to please arvi fans--today episode is overdose of arvi recaps--but is it enough??..cvs need to do much more to repair serial..this is not enough...😉 

----

p.s--pink and blue combination at godbharai --and poorvi did exactly that for today party--now i am sure--cvs will show her carrying baby and this party will indirectly become her god bharai party...

Edited by rajh - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Whether it was real or fake, it was disgusting. Sorry rajh. But I felt like slapping Arjun. He needs to either put up or shut up.  He wants to be goody two shoes in front of his family by keeping his mouth shut in front of everyone, but won't let go of Poorvi either. 
W*F? 

This could be the reason Tanu humiliating Poorvi by making her dance. Of course he will keep his mouth shut then. 

This character has no redemption anymore. This has become a complete selfish character and a selfish person can't love anyone.

rajh thumbnail

Originally posted by: tia.o

Whether it was real or fake, it was disgusting. Sorry rajh. But I felt like slapping Arjun. He needs to either put up or shut up.  He wants to be goody two shoes in front of his family by keeping his mouth shut in front of everyone, but won't let go of Poorvi either. 

W*F? 

This could be the reason Tanu humiliating Poorvi by making her dance. Of course he will keep his mouth shut then. 

This character has no redemption anymore. This has become a complete selfish character and a selfish person can't love anyone.

i am not unhappy --it is arjun and poorvi --if cvs bring it by whatever means i am with them--i dont need any logic--as whatever reason given for saparation is illogical too--i am pretty happy that cvs going in right direction on bringing arvi back--

---

by the way --today tanu looking stunning--what an girl --beauty with brain--rare combination--she knows everything--able to bring poorvi to party--great girl..
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have mentioned this in my earlier post ...

Over dosage of flashbacks, which now in this current situation, seems being forced. And the precap, which either is a dream sequence or Arjun is so heavily drunk that he is totally out; going by his antics seems the latter is the case. But after many-a-days, it suddenly made me remember that fateful early morning  encounter of these two which ultimately led to Purvi's confession. May be the dialogue delivery and the hand movements were identical ...

In the episode update it's mentioned that Neelima Dayal and Lakshya are worried about Purvi and are coming to this party as well. If, it's not a dream sequence, then hope they watch this pathetic scene and just gift a slap ...

It may happen that Arjun's antics mentioned in the following IF article are now to be executed - "Bachcha to pressurise Purvi in Yeh Dil Sun Raha Hain!". Praying that my assumption remains incorrect ... At least some dignity should remain with the main character of the series !!! 

And as he is blackmailed (Regarding his babuji's health. Seriously !!!! There is a limit to stupidity !!!), from the precap it seems he is heavily drunk too and if it's not a dream sequence Purvi and her family would be hopefully giving him a piece of mind; we can imagine what would be his next action ... The final nail in the coffin ... Raham khaiye iss par creatives !!!!

@rajh mujhe yeh pink/blue ka funda samajh mein nehin aya !!!!  Regarding the separation you are correct, illogical; so would be the union !!! As I have mentioned logic is on a vacation beyond the event horizon of a black-hole ...
Edited by chandrima02 - 9 years ago
rajh thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandrima02

I have mentioned this in my earlier post ...

Over dosage of flashbacks, which now in this current situation, seems being forced. And the precap, which either is a dream sequence or Arjun is so heavily drunk that he is totally out; going by his antics seems the latter is the case. But after many-a-days, it suddenly made me remember that fateful early morning  encounter of these two which ultimately led to Purvi's confession. May be the dialogue delivery and the hand movements were identical ...

In the episode update its mentioned that Neelima Dayal and Lakshya are worried about Purvi and are coming to this party as well. If, it's not a dream sequence, then hope they watch this pathetic scene and just gift a slap ...

It may happen that Arjun's antics mentioned in the following IF article are now to be executed - "Bachcha to pressurise Purvi in Yeh Dil Sun Raha Hain!". Praying that my assumption remains incorrect ... At least some dignity should remain with the main character of the series !!! 

And as he is blackmailed (Regarding his babuji's health. Seriously !!!! There is a limit to stupidity !!!), from the precap it seems he is heavily drunk too and if it's not a dream sequence Purvi and her family would be giving him a piece of mind; we can imagine what would be his next action ... The final nail in the coffin ... Raham khaiye iss par creatives !!!!

if my assumption comes true--then poorvi going to faint in dance--neelima and lakshya will take her away after some shouting on baccha singh family--and about precap--i think it will be dream--otherwise poorvi will come to know- arjun is still  in love with her-and -that dose not going to happen so soon...

---

viewers pressure started to yield results--drastic fall in trp left no option to cvs than showing arvi together gain..

sonypal tried a lot of option in promoting tanu and arjun on there face book--but every time backlash happened for there efforts--will sonypal back track there effort to promote or not??
latest question sonypal posted is --will arjun stand by tanu as husband??
this is last ditch of effort to promote tanu and arjun as most Indians feel --shadi and saath phera as pavitra bhandhan and never going to broke...
rajh thumbnail

@rajh mujhe yeh pink/blue ka funda samajh mein nehin aya !!!!  Regarding the separation you are correct, illogical; so would be the union !!! As I have mentioned logic is on a vacation beyond the event horizon of a black-hole ...

arjun and poorvi in past decided the decoration for poorvis godbharai party will be in pink and blue--poorvi thought this was good for todays event and done that decoration--but tanu is not pregnant..so cvs might show indirectly this combination dream of poorvi and arjun fulfilled.
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
For me, a character can be positive or negative but has to maintain its dignity. Unfortunately Arjun reminded me today of a cheating husband who keeps his mouth shut in front of his rich and influential wife and tells his girlfriend, "my wife doesn't understand me." Ex. Salman Khan in Biwi no. 1. That was not a fanaa in love character in any stretch of imagination. Either accept one or other. He can't be both.
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmm... I watched the episode just now in bits and pieces. Now I've understood. Really over-dosage of flashbacks !!! itne discussions kiye inn donon ne regarding their marriage and children !!! Purvi was quite shy in the actual episodes !!! Anyways, seems you are correct. It may symbolically represent Purvi's baby-shower party, at least going by these particular flashback scenes. 

And how come baby-shower is happening within 15 days of TA marriage ?!!!! It generally happens in the late 3rd trimester, as far as my knowledge goes !!!! Or it's not a baby-shower party !!! These writers are not even doing a basic research !!!!

If a baby comes, how would Viraj fall in love with Purvi later, since today he mentioned "yeh nayi thhi. lekin iss car par ab kharoch lag gayi. aur daag humein bilkul pasand nehin !!!" !!!! Anyways, Viraj has quite an attitude I must say ...

P.S. Forgot to mention it was shown that the entertainment is as well Purvi's responsibility as per her discussion with the boss of that event management company ...
Edited by chandrima02 - 9 years ago
rajh thumbnail

Originally posted by: tia.o

For me, a character can be positive or negative but has to maintain its dignity. Unfortunately Arjun reminded me today of a cheating husband who keeps his mouth shut in front of his rich and influential wife and tells his girlfriend, "my wife doesn't understand me." Ex. Salman Khan in Biwi no. 1. That was not a fanaa in love character in any stretch of imagination. Either accept one or other. He can't be both.

it can be called foolishness on arjun part --but he need to introspect now  -and question himself -what happened is correct or not--and as it is not correct --so he need to find a way to correct it..

so take stand and come out of relationship and give a chance to love--i am sure initially poorvi might not believe him but over the period --she going to forgive him..
rajh thumbnail

Hmm... I watched the episode just now in bits and pieces. Now I've understood. Really over-dosage of flashbacks !!! itne discussions kiye inn donon ne regarding their marriage and children !!! Purvi was quite shy in the actual episodes !!! Anyways, seems you are correct. It may symbolically become Purvi's baby-shower party, at least going by these particular flashback scenes. 

And how come baby-shower is happening within 15 days of TA marriage ?!!!! It generally happens in the late 3rd trimester, as far as my knowledge goes !!!! Or it's not a babyThese writers are not even doing a basic research !!!!

If a baby comes, how would Viraj fall in love with Purvi later, since today he mentioned "yeh nayi thhi. lekin iss car par ab kharoch lag gayi. aur daag humein bilkul pasand nehin !!!" !!!! Anyways, Viraj has quite an attitude I must say ...

this also points --viraj and poorvi not going to be together in future--and viraj want to destroy poorvi too..i am very optimistic  on this point--not only arjun but poorvi too become viraj target...i am pretty confident--viraj will be biggest negative character of this serial and will be instrumental in bringing arjun and poorvi closer..