Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: tranquilsoul..

He is a self righteous jerk who sucks at team playing and tasks in general. He needs a poking artist Dimpy to win tasks anyway. But the reservior of gyaan for others is never empty. He talked to Dimpy in such a bad manner yesterday jumping on her when he himself was incapable.Dimpy was the one who tried the hardest and was there in the site the longest among champions. Still national hero came with his fake accent  ' I nyeed an explainaaition raait nouu'. As if she owes this jerk anything.

He's delusional, arrogant, obnoxious, self righteous idiot...

He has never won a group task and still gives free lectures to others...

Khud ko aine Mein pehle dekho..
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tranquilsoul..

He is a self righteous jerk who sucks at team playing and tasks in general. He needs a poking artist Dimpy to win tasks anyway. But the reservior of gyaan for others is never empty. He talked to Dimpy in such a bad manner yesterday jumping on her when he himself was incapable.Dimpy was the one who tried the hardest and was there in the site the longest among champions. Still national hero came with his fake accent  ' I nyeed an explainaaition raait nouu'. As if she owes this jerk anything.

🤣🤣I also heard it...his accent...😆😆
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rapier

He has a superiority complex. A severe one! Such people cannot be team players. Ever. If you ever point out to him that we lost a task because of him, he will go on his insaaniyat, dosti, cornered rant. Remember what happened when the champions team sent Gautam to the challengers for being the worst player? Gullubaba started his rant that everyone cornered him and ganged up on him. Even if he clearly was the weakest player. Another example was the museum task. He single-handedly destroyed that task on an epic level. I mean he hand delivered the secret task letter to someone from the other team!😕 I mean what the hell is that? To him, he can do no wrong. To him, he speaks the gospel truth, whereas whatever anyone else says is merely their "opinion."

Absolutely THIS!

Kritika22 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrushap

because dimpy is dumb and not trust worthy

yup👍🏼