Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi,
Loved the episode. Definitely better than the "Kidnap" episode.  The use of humour was very well done. I have also started to enjoy the interrogation scenes more and more. 

There is a progress in Tiwari-Raffe relationship. And also between the old PI and Raffe. There is definitely more to their relationship than mentor-student. 

Who can forget the matters of the heart when young is involved. But, well done in handling the tiff between Raghav and Raffe. It was not dramatic! 

Is there more to Lucky's magic show or was it only to create a difference between two friends is something to look forward to. 

However, there is one thing which could have been done, I feel. I would have liked to see the story, events unfold through Raffee's eyes and his eyes only. I want to know only what Raffee knows, I want to discover people and relationships around the victim only when he discovers them. This would add to my viewing experience. 

Yet, this was an enjoyable episode.Next week's episode looks even more interesting. 

Love
MD

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
^ I didn't like the Lucky track as much this week. I feel she's being forced into the show more than anything else.

I loved the relationships that progressed around Raffe. Tiwari and Raffe are now at a point where both play mentor to each other, are friends that can joke with each other, and emotionally support each other as well. Vijay, the old PI, and Raffe are at a point where there's an unspoken conversation that Vijay understands, but Raffe still needs time to process. And for the first time I felt that I was actually watching two friends in terms of Raghav and Raffe! Usually I felt it was like Raghav was following Raffe around somewhere.

A really good episode for that!
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

^ I didn't like the Lucky track as much this week. I feel she's being forced into the show more than anything else.

I loved the relationships that progressed around Raffe. Tiwari and Raffe are now at a point where both play mentor to each other, are friends that can joke with each other, and emotionally support each other as well. Vijay, the old PI, and Raffe are at a point where there's an unspoken conversation that Vijay understands, but Raffe still needs time to process. And for the first time I felt that I was actually watching two friends in terms of Raghav and Raffe! Usually I felt it was like Raghav was following Raffe around somewhere.

A really good episode for that!

Completely agree with you on Lucky's character. She was better used in the episode where she pretends to be wife of Raffe/CID officer. 

If they wanted a young female character, they could have made Raghav's one a female one. What not to like about a cute-computer-geek. Since they have both Raghav and Lucky, I wish they could use her better...

Love
MD
Lovepreet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agreed with both of you, lets see if Lucky character grow in the future or not but it's nice to see her with Raffe.