Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waida1234 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

🀣 You hate this guy very much Waida.πŸ˜ƒ

Poor man. He has no chance to win your heart ..although articles say he'll be positive..and many good things.

No Yaar..! I'm a very pacific person...Remember! Rajat is my Bhai naa...it's the duty of a Sis to fight for his Bro...so, I won't tolerate anyone coming in between his happiness...Anu is his life and all those who will try to take his life away, will have to face my wrath...New guy better be positive and help in re-uniting Anuraj or I'll make him...🀬... samjhi ya samjhaooo...oo..!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waida1234

No Yaar..! I'm a very pacific person...Remember! Rajat is my Bhai naa...it's the duty of a Sis to fight for his Bro...so, I won't tolerate anyone coming in between his happiness...Anu is his life and all those who will try to take his life away, will have to face my wrath...New guy better be positive and help in re-uniting Anuraj or I'll make him...🀬... samjhi ya samjhaooo...oo..!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ye kya waida yahaa girls are drooling over rajat and even married women, jyothi to be specified are dreaming about romancing him to the core aur tumne usse apna bhai bana liyaπŸ˜†
Waida1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shakku17

waida cant stop laughing underworld don 🀣 🀣

Yes shakku..this though just came in my mind, remembering that particular bedroom scene in my FF, where Anu is trying to freak out Rajat of her being the daughter of an Underworld Don...πŸ˜†
jyothiram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poorva22

ye kya waida yahaa girls are drooling over rajat and even married women, jyothi to be specified are dreaming about romancing him to the core aur tumne usse apna bhai bana liyaπŸ˜†

Agree poorva hum log rajat keliye mar rahe hain and waida ne rajju ko bro bana liya... Oh my his killer looks no one can replace him.. Naa hi sudeep na jai deep na Pradeep or na hi Sandeep. Only my rajat. Muaaahhh luv u darling...
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Such a crazy idea naa?πŸ˜† Who wants Rajat as a brother? I am going to kill for him.. 

What's wrong with Waida?😲 After those hot scenes in FF ..I thought Waida loves Rajat  more than anyone of us.πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: jyothiram

Agree poorva hum log rajat keliye mar rahe hain and waida ne rajju ko bro bana liya... Oh my his killer looks no one can replace him.. Naa hi sudeep na jai deep na Pradeep or na hi Sandeep. Only my rajat. Muaaahhh luv u darling...

🀣jyothi, does your husband know that you aare so madly in love with rajat and that you think abt him in a such a wild manner, tumne toh rajat ko apne pati ka sautan banane ki poori teyyaarri kar li haiπŸ˜†
Waida1234 thumbnail

You are all drooling over Rajat and having we..🀬 dreams thinking of him, so I thought why not make him my Bhai...!.Anu already in his life, Rajat will not give another lady a second look, and that includes all of you...but, he will always take care and have a little time for his sister...πŸ˜‰
jyothiram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You are all drooling over Rajat and having we..🀬 dreams thinking of him, so I thought why not make him my Bhai...!.Anu already in his life, Rajat will not give another lady a second look, and that includes all of you...but, he will always take care and have a little time for his sister...πŸ˜‰

Offo waida what a plan baby... Let rajat see me then he will say anu u plss go Jyothi plss comeπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

good one waida but what if moti minty comes to know abt you, anu ki zindagi haraam karke rakhi hai, suicide bhi attempt kiya, par tumpar toh woh murder attempt bhi kar sakti hai, she is such a self obsessed woman!
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Smart girl.πŸ‘