Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Only two more episodes! This is ridiculous! For the love of God, let this be a hoax!
Edited by Surish - 9 years ago
sambag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...anika...

Before reaching any conclusion,lets wait for the official confirmation.

Just tweeted to AirlinesFC for an official confirmation on this and hope they do..
Shruti11 thumbnail
they cant finish a finite show like that they need time to do that plus 

they were shooting till 21 were they didnt shoot climax 

they will show today senior mafatlal death sequence annayna into trouble and aakash figuring out about rohit 

so even they r ending on 1 they cant solve whole case in 1 episode without creating buzz arround the suspence 

so it a false news sp even didnt start promoting hotel remember they were promting airline before 2 month of it launch so they cant fill suddenly the time slot and giving time slot to repeat is surerly dead end for sp as they will decrease it reating no 9 clock for repeat so chill

-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shruti11

they cant finish a finite show like that they need time to do that plus 

they were shooting till 21 were they didnt shoot climax 

they will show today senior mafatlal death sequence annayna into trouble and aakash figuring out about rohit 

so even they r ending on 1 they cant solve whole case in 1 episode without creating buzz arround the suspence 

so it a false news sp even didnt start promoting hotel remember they were promting airline before 2 month of it launch so they cant fill suddenly the time slot and giving time slot to repeat is surerly dead end for sp as they will decrease it reating no 9 clock for repeat so chill

I think it is to bosst up the TRP
Shruti11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Paulomi-

I think it is to bosst up the TRP

i think so totally false news plus actor only shoot 2 days a week for airline so thats why they r enjoying holiday eveb they deserve long weekendd i think it will end it mid feb 
lets ask yudi 
palaks thumbnail
I feel, star plus is one of the major factor for this low TRP. Star plus is changing their schedule so often for Sunday Shows for some awards. 
Till now, they have telecast 5-6 times award function on Sundays and canceled airline show.

People will get irritated by this kind of professionalism from star plus which is also one of major factor in low trp.

I am truly disappointed by this decision, where channel is one of the reason and throwing all blame on show.
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is super irritating news ðŸ˜¡
Only 1 episode is left while there r so many things to show 😔

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What? ðŸ˜­ This cannot be true! I am shocked. if it was already finite episodes show, why not let it move at its own speed! ðŸ˜­ Edited by chahat4u - 9 years ago
Vidyanair8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nooo wayyy yrrr..
Nvr..
I am cryinggg.. I cnt stop my tears..
Y sp y??
Hw can u avoid such a wonderfull show????pls dnt do this... Plsss...
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i aint trusting the newss before any full confirmation. o