Airlines to END on 1st FEB!!!!!!

Posted: 9 years ago
Starplus' Airlines to go off air on 1st February !

Tulip Joshi starrer Airlines (produced by Miditech India) on Star Plus, which had high expectations fell flat on its face. Now we hear that the show will go off air on 1st February, 2015.

Despite of the fact that the show had an interesting & a very unique storyline, it failed to woo the audience. Last week the show got 1.0 TVM which is the lowest prime-time rating of all times for Star Plus.

This finite series was initially slated to end after 26 episodes but now the channel has decided to wrap it up after 20 episodes only.

According to our sources, "Airlines will breathe its last on 1st February. The channel might telecast repeat episodes of some other shows for next 2-3 weeks until Sudhir Sharma's show Gulmohar Grand' (previously titled Hotel) is ready to capture the empty time slot.
Starplus' Airlines to go off air on 1st February !

Tulip Joshi starrer Airlines (produced by Miditech India) on Star Plus, which had high expectations fell flat on its face. Now we hear that the show will go off air on 1st February, 2015. Despite of the fact that the show had an interesting & a very unique storyline, it failed to woo the audience. Last week the show got 1.0 TVM which is the lowest prime-time rating of all times for Star Plus.

This finite series was initially slated to end after 26 episodes but now the channel has decided to wrap it up after 20 episodes only. According to our sources, "Airlines will breathe its last on 1st February. The channel might telecast repeat episodes of some other shows for next 2-3 weeks until Sudhir Sharma's show Gulmohar Grand' (previously titled Hotel) is ready to capture the empty time slot."

Source:http://blog.dramatize.com/star-plus-airlines-breathe-last-1st-february/ 😭
not fair at all😑😑😑...why cant they show the rest of the episodes??????😭😭😭...I wish I could kill sp...😑😑
I am totally heart broken ...:'(
Howz that possible..!
Its means today's will b the second last episode...! 😲 😲 πŸ˜•
Howz that possible.. πŸ˜•
Its means today's episode will b the second last.. 😲

Star Plus Airlines to breathe its last on 1st February?

The article title is having a question mark that means it is not confirmed.Ye ek urta firta news hai.Agar sach mein aisa karna hota to abhitak bohot saare articles aa chuke hote.

This kind of articles were even available for Uttaran,but even after such articles it lasted for 2-3 months.Now it is already a one epi per week show and moreover it is not atypical romatic show and even there is bigg boss,then how could you expect TRP and lastly and most importantly its only a 26 epi show of which only 8 remained.I don't think they will do this and in one episode its impossible to wrap up everything.

Just don't believe in such articles and wait for official confirmation.
I knew it! I knew it there is definitely something wrong! 😭
But this is too much! I am speechless! 😭 😭 😭
Iam repeating my post.

Star Plus Airlines to breathe its last on 1st February?

The article title is having a question mark that means it is not confirmed.Ye ek urta firta news hai.Agar sach mein aisa karna hota to abhitak bohot saare articles aa chuke hote.

This kind of articles were even available for Uttaran,but even after such articles it lasted for 2-3 months.Now it is already a one epi per week show and moreover it is not atypical romatic show and even there is bigg boss,then how could you expect TRP and lastly and most importantly its only a 26 epi show of which only 8 remained.I don't think they will do this and in one episode its impossible to wrap up everything.

Just don't believe in such articles and wait for official confirmation.
Originally posted by -Paulomi-

<h1>Star Plus Airlines to breathe its last on 1st February?</h1>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">The article title is having a question mark that means it is not confirmed.Ye ek urta firta news hai.Agar sach mein aisa karna hota to abhitak bohot saare articles aa chuke hote.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">This kind of articles were even available for Uttaran,but even after such articles it lasted for 2-3 months.Now it is already a one epi per week show and moreover it is not atypical romatic show and even there is bigg boss,then how could you expect TRP and lastly and most importantly its only a 26 epi show of which only 8 remained.I don't think they will do this and in one episode its impossible to wrap up everything.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">Just don't believe in such articles and wait for official confirmation.</font>

Thanx for ur positive words buddy! I just hope so!