Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiKT thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Paulomi-

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#9900ff">In the article it is mentioned 20 epis,but today only 18 epis will complete that means we have to wait for 2 weeks more.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#9900ff">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#9900ff">The article itself is nullifying their own news and I think this is just to boost up the TRP and is done by the PH themselves.</font>

No today it is 19th episode
abhiKT thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But as per the proceedings..it looks like team has finsihed the shoot.
Tulip kind of said that.
Yudi is in Goa
Himmanshoo married so on vacations
Nikhils role ended

I think we are heading towards finale episodes
RS_Sweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Paulomi sis.. i am surviving on ur words... since morning i was crying... bt ur words gav me little hope😊
Renessa thumbnail
Let's hope for the best guys .. fingers crossed
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nooo...!

They can't do dis...abhi to/ kitna kuch hona baaki hain...! I can't believe... may b fake article..!
RS_Sweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiKT

But as per the proceedings..it looks like team has finsihed the shoot.
Tulip kind of said that.
Yudi is in Goa
Himmanshoo married so on vacations
Nikhils role ended

I think we are heading towards finale episodes

how u know yudi is in Goa?😕

and they must have done the shooting and kept na? how can thy leave show n go on vacations..?? thy must have completed 8 epis shoot also.. 
Anzum505 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I've some doubtd... first of all I got the news in a FB page!! now i don't know this page is real or not??!!!! Did any one get this news in any other source?? so that we can  be confirm!! 

At this moment show ki jo condition hai its not possible to complete this show in 2 epi!!!! Still we don't about Rohit!! Mahima's death!!! Aakash's past!!! And no Akya moments!!!! Okay fine.. Don't expect much Akya moments!!!!! But in 2 epi we won't get the confession!!! 

After reading this episode's spoiler there is no point that it's the 2nd last epi!!!!! 

And it's not important ke Rathod ko last epi tak rehna hoga!! As its about Aakash and Ananya!!! In tulip's tweet she didn't mention that the shoot is over!! it could be about the week's shooting!!!! 

I don't know we will get 26 episodes or not!!! but its not possible to close the show in only 2 epi!!!!! 
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
If its going to end next sunday, then surely creatives have gone completely mad as well as Star plus. How will they show Ananya and Aakash solving their misunderstandings in one episode?

They cannot end this show so abruptly. Star plus does not deserve finite shows if they end finite shows like this.
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Iam damn sure its not going to end.
Many actors during the show go on vacation and thats why they shoot some epis in advance.

If the show had to end then they would give confirmed news at least 20 days back.

So just chill.
KBfanNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This cant be true!!! This is the best show!! How can they do this. Feeling so bad but i really hope it does not end so soon! So many stories open still- AKYA confession, akash's past his family , his mission details 2877 , kunal , rohit , dubai flight , natasha story ??Edited by KBfanNo1 - 9 years ago