Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Michelangelo & Jewish Award😉
Part 131

R&B lounged in the terrace with his second mug of coffee at Noon, he woke 15 minutes ago, he demanded aloo parantha ❤️
just like his Mom made em, with butter and home made chutneys. Ranjan had poached a exceptional chef from Vasnat Vihar's poshest "Ethnic" 
eatery called De tiuhara... which is feast in Punjabi... the man could whip up a mean meal👏

He sat under one of the elegant umbrella awning structures, in expensive rattan chair... checked his work email
Manny called
"Are u on something Dimpal?" She asked😡
"Depends on what you want to hear" he said dryly😃
"Tell me the truth"😡
"I am on Ma's tropical pattern all weather cushions in the terrace Thank you" he said😃
"U smug bas***d u got engaged?" Manny was MADDD😡
"Oh ya and THAT too" R&B smiled his half smile😛
"Why? Couldnt you get her to go to bed without a ring?" Manny asked bluntly😡
"And you need to know that... why?" he countered😃
"Sam called and left a message last night, saying you cancelled your Dubai trip and you are engaged" Manny accused😡
"Yes to both" he said confused😃

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? Marliese... OK chalo Ma ko gaye do hafta hua u meet her at work, she is good in bed... 
and then it goes for 4 years, then u break up with her, return to India, she follows you all over, u take her out to dinner and u get engaged to a geeky Iyer?"😡
"I already know all that Manny" he said softly😆
"QUIT GETTING OVERSMART WITH ME, Sam se chalega yeh shit not with me dude" Manny yelled😡
"Are u coming to the wedding?' he asked😳
"So u are SERIOUS?" Manny asked😡
"I would buy her a Cartier ring just to piss YOU off?" he asked calmly🤣
Manny must have imploded there was no sound for a while...😆

"Gotta go!!! my breakfast is here" he said😳
The help set his plate, with steaming hot paranthas, and 4 kinds of chutney and a blob of butter... 
the butter slid from spot to spot to escape the heat below, slowly losing its form... dissolving into a watery mess... dripping over on to his plate
He loved soaking his parantha with butter reminded him of how Ma fed him, on the HUGE kitched island... she sat him there while she rolled for him

Nobody else got "Ma ke haath ka, only R&B"☺️
"Hamey clearance mein khareeda Ma ne" Manny would grunt😡
""she picked u up from the donation pile at Salvation Army, and I was carved by Michelangelo" he would chuckle👏
She would aim his fork at him, Ma would gather him in his arms
No, R&B wasnt 5, ermmm more like 25...🤣

Savita & Ranjan BOTH wanted a girl again when she found herself pregnant 😳👏
soon after Manny was born, chachu had two (he would go on to have two more) boys.
But R&B appeared... Savita adored him to pieces...😳

"Are u getting a prenup?" she asked😡

"No, just aloo parantha today" he said skirting it🤣

"U know how my ex took me to the cleaners dont you?"😭 Manny accused

"U told me" he said carelessly🥱

"He sued me for negligence and emotional abuse shit " Manny  cursed with vengeance😡

He grunted

" I bet she is AWESOME. She even seems adorable... BUT PLEASE BE WISE DIMPAL" she begged😭
"Will you be able to make it to the wedding?" he asked😃
"KAB hai shaadi?"😭
"Hopefully in Feb" he said😳
"ITNI JALDI KYON?"😡
He didnt respond, just asked for lassi

"FEB DIMPAL?" She shrieked😡
"Shaadi kis style ki hai?"
"No it wont be a designer" he said😃
Not sure if he was deliberately misunderstanding to just being dense😕
"CULTURE bol" Manny coaxed😡
"Iyer" pithy response😃
"Does Sam know?"
"Ya about the wedding?"😃
"Nahi this whole IYER wedding thing" Manny asked defeated😭
HE was exponentially smug adamant and wilful than herself... they were alike
"she is very pretty" Manny said👏
R&B chuckled noiselessly
"Ladti hai na tujhse?" curious😳
"Ummm... ya..." R&B said☺️
"All the time?"😲
"I think so" he said☺️
"Enjoy ur parantha, meri taraf se ek kha" Manny said🤗
"Hmm" he grunted chewing  licking chutney off his thumb with a audible smack
"I am here you know... Dimpal.. for you" protective🤗
"I do" he ssaid❤️
"I only seem cuddly (the chubbiest of the three) I am violent" ferocious😈
"I know" he said with a half smile'🤗

~~~~

Around two ish she changed into a purple and orange dawani and lehanga, braided her hair... 
grabbed her keys, started her car and drove it to a house, parked across the street, smiled at the person guarding the gate, 
She took her expensive kolhapuris off at the door, made her way to the second floor, 
he was fixing a sorround sound speaker across from the TV without a ladder, since he was 6'3" with an extended arm he was over 7 feet?
He wore a old black collarless tee and and grey cargos...😳

She walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder, he turned startled
She pushed him against the wall, stood on HIS feet, and still was short by a few inches,
 reached for his hair, pulled his head down and kissed him fully... his groan was probably 
heard by Appa enjoying a authentic IYER MEAL at Sam's (Yep Sam hired a IYER COOK😲)🤣
He just lifted her completely, slamming on the wall, his arms going around her slender smooth well oiled waist.
She ran her solitaire under his chin and jaw... and over his tee... all the way down... ermm.. as low as she could go☺️

She did everything he would do when he would begin kissing, she felt his lower lip, traced his teeth and tongue... 
tasted like ajwain and jeera from his breakfast... she kissed his nose, and his ear... 😳👏
with no earring it was all hers to nip and ermmm... s--- and nip, he encouraged her to stay on...☺️
And kissed him again...

"I just felt like it" she said gasping/giggling in his ear😈

As he held her tight like a naughty kitten...
He carried her over to the day bed, slid over her and moved, kissing her fully.. she felt like sugar being stirred into a cup of coffee...dizzy.. frothy and sweet and steamy☺️
...his hand yanking the string off her criss cross blouse...the knot was too squirly for him, and 
she pressed on his hand, smiling, he used his other hand to "approach" the problem differently"☺️
He used his thumb tip... to trace her outline from head to toe... watching her writhe.. and beg him to stop😳
Rakshasan...😈
He moved slowly at first and faster later
"Oh!  I am happy we feel the same" he said nipping her ear😆

Notes to self:
1. RAKSHASAN DOES NOT NEED LESSONS IN FEELING
2. BUY HIM A GODDAMN RING
3. OR CHOP HIS THUMB OFF
4  DO NOT BEG IN TAMIL UNLESS U TEACH HIM THE LANGUAGE
5. "Use" his earlobes for contract negotiations in future

Notes to Rakshasan:
1. U win the Jewish foreplay award(it involves two hours of begging)
2. Below the navel is FOUL
3. Next time try a "thank you"
4  Get some knot untying tricks

nividances thumbnail
You knock the parts about them together out of the park every single time, but the beginning of this update with insight into how much he loved his mother and how much she adored him truly truly truly brought me to tears.
Aloo parantha with pudina-tamatar chutney and a big dollop of fresh homemade white butter. I have been treated to this every single Sunday without fail for all the years that I lived at home. Now that I live on my own, I can't tell you how much I miss those Sundays, eating bites from my mom's hands even into my 20s.

I connected today at part 131 to SW Symphonies like I haven't been able to before. There's just been some stuff going on in the last few days that has left me feeling a bit homesick for my own mom who thankfully only lives 8ish hours away but I've been trying so hard to keep myself together and this update was the trigger that just set the floodgates open.
Nichuss thumbnail
curious for appa and amma ..yes or no

waiting 4 nxt part
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Uff... aapki  writing, I think I need to switch my language just to compliment u👏
That was one Hot encounter. We mortals wait for this kind of updates😳. Loved II taking R&B by surprise. Shows that she is a woman of today's day and age😉. Got to go back to the party. 
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nice convo between manny and R&B. She is so protective totally loved it , and the small snippet of him with his mom was 
My brother is all rough and tough but we always fought for sleeping in my moms  lap to watch tv and he won :( 60% we still fight😆
So looks like Sam knows the way to a mans heart Mr Iyer is enjoying his lunch😆
And notes to self have started Ii just got bolder😳
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nividances

You knock the parts about them together out of the park every single time, but the beginning of this update with insight into how much he loved his mother and how much she adored him truly truly truly brought me to tears.

Aloo parantha with pudina-tamatar chutney and a big dollop of fresh homemade white butter. I have been treated to this every single Sunday without fail for all the years that I lived at home. Now that I live on my own, I can't tell you how much I miss those Sundays, eating bites from my mom's hands even into my 20s.

I connected today at part 131 to SW Symphonies like I haven't been able to before. There's just been some stuff going on in the last few days that has left me feeling a bit homesick for my own mom who thankfully only lives 8ish hours away but I've been trying so hard to keep myself together and this update was the trigger that just set the floodgates open.

Thank you so much Nivi😭
No I did not intend to make you cry, but felt a tad bit emotional thinking about R&B yesterday/this morning? about the Sunrise at Sringeri Temple part

When I read it like I always do before I post to add the emoticons,  I felt strangely sad, seeing him walk up and down that street hoping to enter that temple...wanting to see his Mom?

I was reminded of my boys when they were 2 or 3 yrs old being a working Mom theyve been in day care many months and many hours

When I would go drop my younger one off, 4 or so years ago when he was 3 at a Montessori (WHERE I PAID $1 GRAND A MONTH AND HE LEARNT SQUAT😡,) he would run to their yard, their yard backed into the parking lot, I would walk to my car and he would run to the fence and hug the rail his lil chubby arms going around it... he would want to touch me one more time😭
THERE!😭
I go again...😭
And in the evening, he would stand in the EXACT spot waiting for me... somehow knowing I would get there

I WILL NEVER forgive myself for doing that to my kids😭
I LOVE my career but thats unforgiveable😭
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Thank you so much Nivi😭
No I did not intend to make you cry, but felt a tad bit emotional thinking about R&B yesterday/this morning? about the Sunrise at Sringeri Temple part

When I read it like I always do before I post to add the emoticons,  I felt strangely sad, seeing him walk up and down that street hoping to enter that temple...wanting to see his Mom?

I was reminded of my boys when they were 2 or 3 yrs old being a working Mom theyve been in day care many months and many hours

When I would go drop my younger one off, 4 or so years ago when he was 3 at a Montessori (WHERE I PAID $1 GRAND A MONTH AND HE LEARNT SQUAT😡,) he would run to their yard, their yard backed into the parking lot, I would walk to my car and he would run to the fence and hug the rail his lil chubby arms going around it... he would want to touch me one more time😭
THERE!😭
I go again...😭
And in the evening, he would stand in the EXACT spot waiting for me... somehow knowing I would get there

I WILL NEVER forgive myself for doing that to my kids😭
I LOVE my career but thats unforgiveable😭

I😭 I sent my kids when they were 18 months :( the day care had a video camera I could watch her and that one cried for 3 hours by the day my parents watched my husband or me picked her up after 2 hrs and it was quite a while before that changed me too live with that guilt😭
kg1404 thumbnail
Ha ha!!Just imagine Manny and Mr.Iyer at the wedding!! What would they hv to say to each other!!it would be all flood gates open 👏
N, hell would break loose!!

But on a more sombre note, the phone convo was enlightening and we got to know a lot about Manny!! Nice touch, N

Jewish award!! you r evil, N. 😛
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kg1404

Ha ha!!Just imagine Manny and Mr.Iyer at the wedding!! What would they hv to say to each other!!it would be all flood gates open 👏
N, hell would break loose!!

But on a more sombre note, the phone convo was enlightening and we got to know a lot about Manny!! Nice touch, N

Jewish award!! you r evil, N. 😛

Would be worth seeing Manny's expression the day she finds out II WANTED a prenup👏
ashni0905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
Just when we thought RB will drop at II house, you do the other way round...I wonder if RB will clear the air about Marlese, his Dad and his feelings for his mother with II...
Though we know RB would not marry just to take II to bed, but isn't II insecure about RB's nomadic nature?

Lust is there, but what do this couple love about each other to get married?

I am sure you are going to take care of all these in upcoming posts, aren't you?