Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiranmai1232007 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Will appa and amma convinced for the marrige or reject the propasal in the Sam house how will ii and rb marrige happend 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranu1234

Nisha you are not replying to my posts πŸ˜­.yenna panninen naan ..

i felt this ranjan thing is going to be problem,  have been saying ranjan ranjan and no response :-( now see what appa is saying i knew this would happen .. no middle class family is going to let their educated self sufficient daughter get into a family with a woman scandal ...😭no matter how good everything else is..

Loved the convo between R&B and II like always ..

WHY WOULD I BE
I am thinking of a plan for Ranjan😈

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kiranmai1232007

Will appa and amma convinced for the marrige or reject the propasal in the Sam house how will ii and rb marrige happend 

Arey, main saari baaton ka jawab de doongi to tum story kyon padhogi?πŸ˜†
I will not answer any I wont tell youπŸ˜ƒ
Sriramtr thumbnail
Next update soonish and romantic pleaaj
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranu1234

Nisha you are not replying to my posts πŸ˜­.yenna panninen naan ..

i felt this ranjan thing is going to be problem,  have been saying ranjan ranjan and no response :-( now see what appa is saying i knew this would happen .. no middle class family is going to let their educated self sufficient daughter get into a family with a woman scandal ...😭no matter how good everything else is..

Loved the convo between R&B and II like always ..

If I were mad at you why would I ask u to give expert advice to Sudhi? Kanna?
Why?πŸ˜ƒ

NO I AM NOTπŸ˜ƒ

I dont feel like exonerating him just yet, adds to the drama ille?πŸ˜•πŸ˜ˆ
If we exonerate him then its just a cross cultural marriage dee, whats the fun in THATπŸ˜†

swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was a bit surprised when R&B said Sam didn't love the idea of his marriage. I thought that's what she wished for all along? 😲

II voicing her fears! Finally she asked about Marliese. We all wanted to know the equation between R&B and her now, isn'tit? He didn't totally clarify but indicated that it was in the past . Good that he got to know why she was so upset. II making it very clear R&B was her sole property! πŸ‘

Amma being very perceptive can see and gauge her daughter's feelings but Appa refuses to come out of the "No Bhalla" zone! πŸ˜† we can see where he is coming from , the fear of his dearest daughter being left alone in a house with an old man of loose character! Fair enough!

Loving the build up of the "Iyers Vs Bhallas"!Edited by swaram - 9 years ago
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nisha...lovely update. Please update soon.
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

WHY WOULD I BE
I am thinking of a plan for Ranjan😈

Did you read my pm , i sent you an idea ..
Good you are thinking of a plan for Ranjan :-)
I thought you are just so done with comments in this thread or something or the obsession is getting to you now .. you know too much ghit pit :-)
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

If I were mad at you why would I ask u to give expert advice to Sudhi? Kanna?
Why?πŸ˜ƒ

NO I AM NOTπŸ˜ƒ

I dont feel like exonerating him just yet, adds to the drama ille?πŸ˜•πŸ˜ˆ
If we exonerate him then its just a cross cultural marriage dee, whats the fun in THATπŸ˜†

:-) phew you have me so relieved 😳.. hmnn i get what you are saying but i want a happy wedding for these two i agree there will def be more tension with the scandal as part of the wedding.. i am going to let you decide cause i finally do love what you write ...
but i want a happy wedding for these two ,both iyers and bhallas deserve it.. 
 i remember previously you had this lets keep the tension between R&B and II intact and it worked out well so i am in two minds now...πŸ˜† but pavam ranjan ... see i am going back and forth like a pendulum..πŸ˜†πŸ€£
any updates for tonite?

Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Boarded the train.. Nishm expecting a marathon of updates over this weekend ...iMy journey will be tad boring despite looking outta d window the whole day..
Fun drama romance and more awaited..
Next eppo??