Frequent Posters

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

U are totally rightπŸ˜ƒ

fully agree
thanks for reading rosh

You're thanking me?πŸ˜ƒ Well, then thanks for writing it and creating characters I can talk to! πŸ˜› I love R&B and II with all their flaws and messedupness!
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

I don't agree! Non fiction is not rational and logical, in fact real life is way messed up. I dare you to find a single illogical thing in The Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter books! Having said that, I love your story as it is (may be not the extremely prejudiced amma appa), if I didn't I wouldn't have started talking to the characters (I hope you noticed that at times my questions aren't directed to you, but the characters). I've decided that once you finish writing the whole story, I'll read it again in a go. I figured that will be a different experience.

Rosh
One more thing... they are parents
i find myself being irrationally protective if my kids also😭

Iyers are based off of 100s of iyer parents ive met over the years
I ve lived in north america around 20 years now
Parents every where have prejuduces
i dont see ONE american parent telling their daughter
"Sure hun sleep with that man for his money
afterall YOU shud be happy"πŸ˜ƒ
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nish how many more chapters to wedding?? Just a rough estimate if it's countable otherwise I would like it to go on forever 😳

BTW still to catch up on last three chapters.. Ashu gave me synopsis.. Will read as my bedtime story πŸ˜ƒ
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Rosh
One more thing... they are parents
i find myself being irrationally protective if my kids also😭

Iyers are based off of 100s of iyer parents ive met over the years
I ve lived in north america around 20 years now
Parents every where have prejuduces
i dont see ONE american parent telling their daughter
"Sure hun sleep with that man for his money
afterall YOU shud be happy"πŸ˜ƒ

I know parents are prejudiced, even mines are. That's how it should be. But they don't know about R&B and they are not interested to know either. Okay, chalega. But deciding II's fate with the squadron leader, just because R&B is in the picture now? That's what troubles me. I know every parent is extra protective towards their daughters but I believe that most often than not, they are wrong in their approach when it comes to marrying off a daughter. She's a human being. You can't take away her freedom or treat her like she's lesser even for the sake of her own betterment.
kg1404 thumbnail
I hv not dared make a post in here for the last 24 hrs, as I was petrified of being mauled, mugged and murdered mercilessly ,albeit virtually only and not physically (that much I do trust my fellow readers, you know) for being a party pooper and in demanding , no wait let me rephrase,in giving you a gentle nudge , as a reminder if I may call it that, about you writing about II making plans to get R&B on Argent Graines rejection of the proposal in the YT connect update,was wondering given the frenzy here for an encounter by the Monet in this mad group , should I ask you about, whatever happened to that as a follow up update before she found herself warming up to him . Come on N, cut me some slack on that , will ya (I take pride in the fact that I hv been the most decent in not goading you for updates at ungodly hours). I find myself emboldened now'to make this post finally ,as I just read a post by Hemanshi I think , of willing to displace her romantic illusions for now and felt that I was not alone.

Fellow readers, no offence ,(love you all too much)I am just pushing my case here and still trust you to not throttle me yet.
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i am SOOO excited to read what will happen next! I AM SO EAGERLY WAITING FOR RAMAN AND ISHITA TO SAY YES! 
AND THEIR confrontation after saying yes! OOOH! More than that I want to read about Raman's perspective and how he says yes to proposal.

Cant wait for that Nisha! Bring it on! And soon :D
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
KG.. I know what you are thinking ..You are right to an extent.. You have felt the non connection somewhere.. Happens.. She might work on it.. May be show them as snippets of II or him ...just waiit up
kg1404 thumbnail
Thank god Ashu. That's a good start to not being hauled upside down for having made such a post,
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kg1404

Thank god Ashu. That's a good start to not being hauled upside down for having made such a post,

Hahahahah.. No bashing.. Never.. Especially on this thread.. More love here. .We all believe in spreading it ,dont we?
Moreover, the author has never made any comment look like a bash with her subtle replies and her explanations!! Am sure she will explain the situations to you by tomorrow!! She is a sweetheart and so are the ardent readers here.. Never worry about being bashed.. You are free to post your views here 😊
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nish.. Can we have Amma appa out of town for a night and II staying over at R&B's.. Please plz..
They need this soulful time nish.. Edited by deepali.rock - 9 years ago