Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bigul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
well, this is for the first time i read this. it looks interesting. i need to read it from the beginning.
btw nisha if i may ask you where are u from.
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

Her nose ring  😛😆

I LOVED THAT REPLY👏
Kiranmai1232007 thumbnail
But what happend next in the story ii marry so e other guy or rb
Still how many updates for ii and rb love story
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

I LOVED THAT REPLY👏

Thank you! 😳

On a more serious note, I don't necessarily think he's in love with her yet.
He likes the physical attraction and spark that they share. He likes messing with her head to get her agitated. He likes flirting with her. I want to say that he even "enjoys" the fights they have at work. 😕But love? I don't think it's there yet. And if it is, it has to be shoved down deep somewhere in the dark inner corners of his heart.

He himself questioned if he was in "love" with her in an earlier update where he was conversing with his business partners on the phone from the balcony. He didn't have an answer himself. I don't remember the exact chapter though, sorry.
Kiranmai1232000 thumbnail
When will be the next update ll married some other guy or rb how many hours next up date available when will be the confession still how many up dates for marriage
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Liked how you have portrayed amma/appa  here.  Conservative yet a rational approach, no ott dramas, exactly like how it would be in a household with similar values

And the fact that II R&B didn't go/wouldn't go  all the way, call it old-fashioned or whatever but absolutely concur with that

And II's  (mis?)conceptions re R&B ..well... That's what makes her I guess... 

Brilliant updates Nisha 

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kiranmai1232000

Next update in how many hours

hi kiranmai i think you are new here ..she mentioned in one of her comments 6 am IST .
She is being really nice to us by giving us so many updates actually nobody does that. She is a married woman with 2 kids and working too.
 this is not her full time job though most of us keep refreshing but we shouldnt take her  niceness for granted .Just thought will let you know :)
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The next few parts MIGHT not be for the weak hearted
I am just letting people know
UNLESS u are completely invested in this couple, please dont read

NO THERE WILL BE NO CREEPY PERVERTED THINGS
Ekta Kapoor does that the best

It might be heart breaking... AND SAD

From now until whenever this thing heads to a wedding... not sure if that will be 3, 5 or 7 parts

I dont want to be accused of being cruel

nividances thumbnail
Thank you for the disclaimer. I will mentally prepare myself before I read. 😔💔
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 Enfant Terrible
Part 116

Akka began to speak slowly and firmly, loud enough for Appa to hear it too..Appa started to speak as soon she started to talk

"Irungo pa oru second, let me finish" Vandu was irritated

"I have met him on multiple occasions, ROMBA QUIET, he speaks extremely less, he is the most well behaved, most polite, most respectful Ma. I mean he is a summa cum laude. Ival kooda summa cum laude ille in Georgia Tech.. not even her... she is not... I am not saying she SHOULD marry him, OR she WILL marry him. Samyukta is the best friend any girl could want. Avalukkum namakkum ORU similarity ille, not one similarity between us, she had the Delhi's wealthiest around her yesterday, but she spent the whole 2.30 hrs with ME and Ishita, Manny? I am not so sure... I don't know her, I don't get the same warm vibes from her. I am told she was divorced three years ago around the time Aunty died and lives in her own world"

Appa shifted at the mention of "aunty" like "HOW DARE Vandu talk about them like family"😡

"I haven't met Ranjan Pa, he arrived around 9ish and went inside to mingle with the people inside... Samyukta and R&B I will give both a 10/10. Yes he is enormously wealthy. He is unrealistically quiet... yes he must have..." Akka stopped abruptly holding back thoughts about his "other relationships"?😕😭

"If he is unrealistically quiet HOW will Ishita survive? Ival vai moodave moodade? She doesnt shut up. She has so much to say. She is talking all the time..." Appa lamented😡

II thought...I DONT KNOW PA, HE SAYS ONE THING TO ME I THINK ABOUT IT ALL DAY...I JUST FOLLOW HIM LIKE A PUPPY ..he treats me like a kid when I am upset... I feel so protected even though he hasnt done ONE explicit thing😭.

"she will get married because a wealthy father wants that for his son?" Appa asked😡

II interrupted here. "He has NOT said to me he wants to get married to me. I don't think he will ever get married. with that said.. I don't know how this all happened"😭
She started to cry uncontrollably😭
Akka interrupted her frantically

"No ka, wait pannu I will come clean. Thanks for the support though" she broke down completely. "thanks for being there the last week"😭

Appa squirmed again, FURIOUS she would cry for man... a man whose very existence he absolutely HATED today. Hated everything about them...The family, the unlimited wealth the inordinate amount of resources people like Bhallas had at their beck and call. How they made everything seem so easy and acted like they were entitled to it. The crimes committed by the wealthy. Appa wanted to pin it all on THIS ONE FAMILY😲😭

the fact that his daughter was crying over a man from that family was extremely disturbing to him😲

"He wont get married? U knew that?'Amma asked her jaw dropping😲

II sat on the bed, and leaned shutting her eyes
It was extremely embarrassing for her to explain what and how and why and when of it.☺️

HOW do you explain lust and attraction  to conservative Iyer parents?☺️

HOW DO YOU?☺️

He is everything fantasies are made of... aggressive, quiet, strong persistent...👏

"Go on" Amma said sternly

Like she was caught stealing in school. Or scored an F on a test and fudged their signature on the report card

the thing was.. II HAD NEVER DONE ANY OF THAT, ANY OF THAT👏

This was her first EVER trip to the Tri-City called Wild-Hasty-Irresponsible😭
She didn't know how to make her way around it or get out of it.😭 It was heady and beautiful and giddy and stimulating. She started to believe she would buy a house and settle down, and maybe even have three kids called Wild, Hasty and Irresponsible😭 or name them

Giddy
Stimulating
Thrilling

I want three kids, yes..😳

She had seen a corner house, that even had a sun room, and the bathroom had non stinging after shave that doubled up as soothing rash ointment😭

"Ishita" Amma prodded not so gently

"I don't know Ma... I just liked(??) everything about him Ma" "I don't know... gave me a good fight, time after time..."☺️
Amma looked confused

"Sanda pottaana? What are u saying? He fought with you?" Amma asked😲

"Amma professionally they don't get along one bit"😡😭

"rakshasan nu per vechaale, she named him.. I heard her on the swing on Saturdays" Amma said smugly, angry😡

II blushed gloriously☺️

"What is the issue now Ma?" Akka asked patiently

Appa and Amma both spoke at the same time, Amma shushed Appa and said

"The issue is one alliance has been rejected WHILE this was going on, and when another alliance has  begun to be talked about, an OFFICIAL PROPOSAL comes?"😡
Amma was ANGRY

"Couldn't you have talked to US first before sending that man here?' Appa asked bluntly😡

AYYO APPA NAAN ANUPPALE. I DID NOT SEND HIM" Ii shrieked😭

"shhh" Amma shushed her angrily

"Natesan mami knows, now don't let the nursing community know as well" she said sternly😡

"Amma I DONT KNOW WHY HE DID IT. HE NEVER ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM. THIS MUST BE A JOKE LIKE THAT BOOK" She blurted😭

"Enda book? Which one?" Amma asked😲

"Oh! ANDA RASAM BOOK?" Appa asked gleefully😈

Amma was speechless... "Hmmm that book was sent by HIM?" No wonder it was, that's why Babita didn't know. U cleverly used Babita thinking I wont find out until I met her at Rohini"😡

II looked shamefaced and sad.😭.

"Amma please vidu ma"😭

"He never promised a wedding. He plays pranks. He does not respect her professionally. Padichadu evlavu nejamo, not sure how honest his credentials are. Family is mired in a scandal. He will never get married, but the father brings a proposal?" Amma asked scathingly.😡

II sobbed into her palms

Akka moved closer to her and hugged her tight

"Amma don't talk like that to her" Akka almost yelled😡

"Why?' Appa asked getting up furiously😡

"what did Amma say that was so factually incorrect? Why should Ishita cry for such a man? Appa was still very angry R&B could move HIS ISHITA to tears😳

Appa was beginning to get jealous of this man... like his baby girl was no longer his😈

Someone moved her to tears and obviously shook her with delirious joy and it was someone who he hated to the core.😭

"Appa she knows she was wrong. But sometimes you are helpless. I bet u BOTH  have tons of regrets with some of  your personal and professional choices?" Akka was blunt😡

"Amma you too" Akka said mercilessly😡

"we are not talking about us. We are talking about the gall of the man to walk up to MY doorstep and ask for my daughter's hand in marriage to his son." Appa said softly😡

"I mean he couldn't treat his wife with respect WHO DOES THAT WITH THE SECRETARY? I have two secretaries and 17 people that work for me, 9 are women" Appa said proudly😡

"Appa nobody does that. We don't know the truth. Its not a achievement to behave responsibly just as its not the end of the world if Mr Ranjan chose NOT to" Akka said bitterly.. "even Bala didn't do anything, no man would... WE DONT KNOW THE FULL FACTS"😡

"whats the guarantee R&B wont do the same to Ishita?" Appa asked "Oh! So u want to exonerate him to make this wedding happen?" "Nalaikki oru kozhandai ille Appa madiri moonu kozhandai porandadukapram, what after a child or THREE like his Dad he does the same?" Appa asked disgusted...😡🤢

"She sings so well, she can make a career out of it, she is still learning. do they even understand Carnatic kritis? Have they ever been to a concert? Madrasi gaana kuch samajh nahi aata they say at Malai Mandir they are not even part of the artsy crowd... they are so wealthy they are their own group... only the artsy people have atleast a little understanding of Iyer traditions" Amma asked smugly😡

"Will u learn Punjabi and learn how to cook chicken 65 and lamb ?" appa asked "Or will he learn Tamil and wear a poonal and go with me to Malai Mandir for the next avani avittam (Brahmins ceremonially change their scared threads in a temple ceremony in August, the day usually coincides with Raksha Bandhan) Has he ever worn a veshti? I always see him in those shorts?"( LIKE HE HAS SEEN HIM 100 TIMES) Appa demanded😡

"Ayyo Appa I am not planning to marry him so stop saying that" Ishita begged😭

"Even if u had plans Amma and I wont approve" he sniggered.

"Did u tell him u had rejected Sree's proposal? Appa demanded😲

II barely nodded😭

"Paaru ival daan solirka avar kitte, SHE HAS TOLD THE MAN, SHE HAS ENCOURAGED HIM" Appa accused😲

"Appa I had no idea" II said angrily😭

"Paaka avan movie hero madiri irukaan, he looks like a movie star, HOW MANY SUCH MEN ARE FAITHFUL? His father looks like a movie star too" Appa complained, as if being blessed with good looks was criminal🤣

Amma got up... " I don't know what to say. This is unexpected behavior from Ishita"😭

Appa left the room picking up his newspaper and glasses...😭

Amma walked upto her and hugged her. II openly cried...

"Seri azhaade, kann todachukko, please raja...stop crying, cheer up, Vandu va come help make theratti paal, milk cake" Amma smiled "Ashwin is extremely handsome, and I am told he cant wait to meet you" Hes coming in a month for four weeks. He might get picked to fly the French Rafale fighter aircraft called Tejas I am told. He will even get to go there for 6 months or a year" Amma was gushing😃

II was quiet, starting out the window, sitting on the divan, the curtains were still the same from that sat afternoon month and a half ago...

"Enough II" he had scolded her... ending the cold war...he treated her like a child protective and possessive...AND SHE WOULD JUST QUIT... JUST QUIT sulking... like she waited for those two gruff words...she wanted to run away and curl up in that day bed by the window...☺️

Akka lay back and began to cry too... it hurt like her OWN DREAM had been shattered. Like Bala had left her.. she felt a strange emptiness inside, even after R&B rejected her proposal she like a fool was holding out on SOME FANTASY like that baby sister... 10 years younger... she was hoping for some magic..😭😭

The other day going down from 20th to the 7th...He pulled her when she was close to the elevator doors.. edo adi pada koodadu madiri, like she shouldn't get hurt...HOW terrible can he be?😲