SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 31

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ashu9

Aayega aayega.. Title has been changed.. Das min aur... Aajayega..
Realised that I have not shed my footwear and my laptop bag is still smugly residing on my back.😳
Not pushing but we should have at least  2 updates today given that its a snow day😉
Loved all the 3 updates,  will be back later...
Edited by Hsp.canada - 9 years ago
Here comes the storm...doesn't it?
Bas itna hi???????? Nish!!!! I will kill you re... Give me more diii... Pleaseee
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Realised that I have not shed my footwear and my laptop bag is still smugly residing on my back.😳

Heheheheheheh... My friend and I have been refrshing the page continuously... And we are content now!!!!
Originally posted by ashu9

Heheheheheheh... My friend and I have been refrshing the page continuously... And we are content now!!!!
Now I will go and ask my hubby how is day was.😕😉
I was gushing swooning smiling grinning blushing the whole time until I read what Amma had to say, "Ouch". Felt like my parents have stated a bitter truth to me and shot me point blank
wow it was a hot one 😳
so the family knows and Vandu is there to give support.. so natural..
amma /appa state pavam .. we dont know how they reacted to Ranjan..
Not sure how II is going to react cause she herself doesnt know what R&B has in mind 😭😭😭.
Its amazing how i have been reading updates after updates and posting comments after comments and i cannot still predict what will happen next .. the only thing i know is there is going to be an iyer wedding and a lawn reception ..awesome awesome awesome Nisha for that 👏👏👏👏👏👏

I'm like II and Chinese food.. Can't wait for more..
Awww these guys were so cute. They cuddled II held on with RnB this story is way too cute. It's only the heart that matters 😳 waiting for more as always!!
OK another one... and then none until 6 AM IST
Yes Seriousreader, things are heading towards a crescendo now...
Lets see how this wedding will happen now