Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aksh14 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Nisha!
Kudos to you and your hell of a rocking story. It has been my lifeline in the past week. Read from the start to the very end in 5 days. Waiting for your updates restlessly. πŸ˜ƒ
kg1404 thumbnail
110: Morse Code:
My today's dose of morning brew: Deliciosly dark, pleasantly strong, aromatically bittersweet and scrumptiously frothy. Full of flavor(ofcourse ,in a davara tumbler)In short, coffee never tasted better!!
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Girl, you rock! You made a phone convo sound so hot and scintillating as though they actually did the *thing*! 😳

Loved it to bits. Can we have a hot encounter once he is back? Poor love birds are missing each other so badly, can they keep away from each other after they meet again??

Do update soon da:)!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
so cute di... loved the phone convo like TOTALLY loved it!!!!!!i reread it a few times actually .
I love Mrs Sagar now.. I feel she is R&B's Bally she probably knows more about R&B's state of mind than II and there probably is a reason behind her telling R&B right after II's  visit. She has already seen them fight and probably knows whats in his mind so her small way to help i guess pura kayanath inhe milane mein laga hua hai 😳😳😳.

Now almost always i imagine what could happen next ..u bring on something bettter but in this case I imagined R&B returning early with a crystal eiffel tower and in her office ..seeing her office and stealing a sheet with doodles with 100 Rakshasan in it 😳 and Bally observing the 2 shell shocked crazy's and leaving them , II all pink and R&B with his trademark half smile and taking her to a special place to get the I missed you gift back 😳😳. Dekh mein tere FF ka OS likhti hoon πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A standing ovation for you Nisha πŸ‘ πŸ‘ x infinity

Wow what an amazing piece of writing. ...can't believe I missed reading this from the beginning! You have knocked my socks off into space!

Read all 110 parts in one weekend and am so in love with II and R&B...what a pair. So much chemistry and passion 😳

This beautiful symphony is more addictive than the show.

love how the characters bear no resemblance to the show...in a world of their own which has been brought to life with your wonderful words.

you are truly a talented writer...thank you for sharing your work on IF πŸ‘

Love their passionate encounters, fights and this recent phone convo is just bliss! At last they spoke to each other properly! 😳

Will be looking forward to your next update and rereading the parts over again to cherish and really feel your story once again.

Thank you πŸ‘

Edited by sparkleamina - 9 years ago
Jinvera thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranu1234

so cute di... loved the phone convo like TOTALLY loved it!!!!!!i reread it a few times actually .
I love Mrs Sagar now.. I feel she is R&B's Bally she probably knows more about R&B's state of mind than II and there probably is a reason behind her telling R&B right after II's visit. She has already seen them fight and probably knows whats in his mind so her small way to help i guess pura kayanath inhe milane mein laga hua hai 😳😳😳.

Now almost always i imagine what could happen next ..u bring on something bettter but in this case I imagined R&B returning early with a crystal eiffel tower and in her office ..seeing her office and stealing a sheet with doodles with 100 Rakshasan in it 😳 and Bally observing the 2 shell shocked crazy's and leaving them , II all pink and R&B with his trademark half smile and taking her to a special place to get the I missed you gift back 😳😳. Dekh mein tere FF ka OS likhti hoon πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ya Dii , I also wants the same... it's humble request if it's fit in story... ow u r writer ... what u will write will b the best...
and last update was superb... I m shocked.. R&B is breaking his silence... convo was too god. one more part on this convo di.. slowly u r evoking the feeling that I can't live without u in R&B and II...COLOR=blue
waiting for the update 😳
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sparkleamina

A standing ovation for you Nisha πŸ‘ πŸ‘ x infinity

Wow what an amazing piece of writing. ...can't believe I missed reading this from the beginning! You have knocked my socks off into space!

Read all 110 parts in one weekend and am so in love with II and R&B...what a pair. So much chemistry and passion 😳

This beautiful symphony is more addictive than the show.

love how the characters bear no resemblance to the show...in a world of their own which has been brought to life with your wonderful words.

you are truly a talented writer...thank you for sharing your work on IF πŸ‘

Love their passionate encounters, fights and this recent phone convo is just bliss! At last they spoke to each other properly! 😳

Will be looking forward to your next update and rereading the parts over again to cherish and really feel your story once again.

Thank you πŸ‘

Welcome to the funnest topic/threads in the world

THANK YOU THANK YOU AND THANK YOU
For someone that writes FIVE parts to a story every day I strangely dont have much to say on posts like this one..πŸ˜† Thats a tremendous compliment  in blue and I shall cherish it to the FULLEST

☺️ on red...

I always believe a love story should make us WANT to be one person of the couple, depending on the genderπŸ˜‰ Otherwise its not a well told story... I am thrilled that it makes SO MANY want to be II and SO MANY want R&B to themselves... THAT I think is my greatest reward
Coz R&B and II exists in these 330 odd pages of the computer and wanting him for a lover or a spouse is the GREATEST FLIGHT OF FANCYπŸ‘πŸ‘
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Next update!!!!!
M love struck di!!!
Ennale mudiyadu... Bring me RB someone... He is utterly delicious!!! The way he said Its something in Paris!!! I died.. Like literally.. DIED!!
They are couple di... Duffers dont even know that.. They have people behind them plotting for them and the entire universe wishing for them to together..
Whats in store for us next update mein??? Yeh toh bata de.. Ll sit n dream till d update comes atleast
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aksh14

Hey Nisha!

Kudos to you and your hell of a rocking story. It has been my lifeline in the past week. Read from the start to the very end in 5 days. Waiting for your updates restlessly. πŸ˜ƒ

THANK YOU VERY MUCHπŸ˜ƒ
It took you 5 days to read? Wow... It is a LONG story then... huh!😳

Well I am glad you gave my creation such a huge chunk of time. Its priceless and I totally appreciate it
I will do my best to update it as quick as possible... Iactually only do this outside of work home and the kids... havent watched a single TV show, or a movie... well.. thats a lie, I watched Chris Hemsworth's  Blackhat on Sat night... but mostly I only write😳
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranu1234

I love Mrs Sagar now.. I feel she is R&B's Bally she probably knows more about R&B's state of mind than II and there probably is a reason behind her telling R&B right after II's  visit. She has already seen them fight and probably knows whats in his mind so her small way to help i guess pura kayanath inhe milane mein laga hua hai 😳😳😳.

Everyone has turned into writer'sπŸ˜‰...nice os thereπŸ‘πŸΌ