Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
nisha the phone conversation is just brilliant.. its witty, sexy, flirty, smart abd just bful...II just wanted to talk to him and devil calls her... my good i think this is the first time that he has spoken so much... couldn't be more sexy...n the convo...ufff...he answering stuff which she has not asked but wanted to. like they some kind of telepathy... that was just the most bful update nisha...standing ovation to you...
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
and yet another classic chapter...couldn't stop smiling... their conversation is just duniya se alag...tell amma appa not to worry..there is someone who can keep her in leash... and such a leash that she herself wouldn't want to break free...

waiting for next chapter eagerly nisha...when will be R&B back...i hope soon...waiting for their encounter... also will they talk everyday on phone now until his return?? that would be awesome...
Jinvera thumbnail
new update coming anytime soon di?? I know i m stupid..asking for updates every time...bt wht can i do😆 ...nt pressure jst asking i know u r married and u r accounatant also..u r superwoman..
last update was awesome and R&B and II convo was too good...i think after his trip they will come one step closer...thanx for the update..

can i know the time for nxt update...???
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Bonjour Madame Nisha,

"Comment a va"? Paris is my all time favorite city to visit, it has a vibe to where you feel like dressing up and falling in love. ( had met my husband there on a vacation) And I loved that R&B asked II what she was wearing! U have a way of weaving such beguiling story. It had all the elements of romance, feeling sheepish, humor, sighs and not to miss half smiles and generally feeling of love in the air. You are an AMAZING writer who always capture the right emotions of your characters. You make your readers wanting MORE. And we are shameless bunch of hussies here who will keep demanding more.

Have you thought of self-publishing on Amazon? If you put it out there and I am 100% sure all of your readers will flock there and write  reviews on it. I had read a book by Indian author long time back (I think it was Ideal wife or Indian wife or something) that book was featured in 100 on amazon.  I had hated that book as the guy was totally MCP and cheated on his wife. So what I am trying to say is your books is millions times better than that one, so I can guarantee that you will be a major success.

Being an author is your true calling 😊👏

Edited by Hsp.canada - 9 years ago
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Will they ever do such sweet talk face to face 
I think maybe not...we want people in the thread alive right 😉

P.s. for some random reason i googled those links...
Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
Jinvera thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

Will they ever do such sweet talk face to face 

I think maybe not...we want people in the thread alive right 😉

P.s. for some random reason i googled those links...

Nisha dii always wants the story to sound real...every link she had posted till the date exist..i also googled..😆
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Are they going to crucify or court martial Ishita when they find out about R&B?🤢 I'm very afraid of that inevitable moment.
I hope you'll just rip off the bandage, no anesthesia. It's better to get over with.
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago
Vidyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jinvera

Nisha dii always wants the story to sound real...every link she had posted till the date exist..i also googled..😆

Even I wanted to do that...😆 😛😛 but being an all time 'bum'  , I didn't 😛

Vidya😳😆
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha.. Here is another message for you from my twitter friend Deepthi..
"It was the most intelligent conversation I have ever read between two people and it came from those people who cannot keep their hands off each other when they meet.Reading between the lines was never so sexy before. I think I should have waited for few more years."
nividances thumbnail
OMG Nish!
The phomance was totally rocking!
Rakshasan must have talked more in that one part than he has in the rest of the chapters combined! 😆
I loved it!