SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 149

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

And about the updates, I'm so so disappointed in Appa! I get why he doesn't even wanna consider R&B and this alliance. But he's acting as if he doesn't give a damn about II!
The girl you brought up never defied you, never disrespected you or do anything that would make you embarrassed and yet that daughter is wearing that ring with pride, love and ownership! I get that you're angry, Appa, I do! You have every right to be so. I wish you'd be compassionate enough to be hurt too. Your daughter is hurting like hell and whatever happens, if you win this battle, she'll still hurt like hell. I wish you could see that and feel that too. I don't wish you to give in; not if you don't want to. I wish you to understand her pain. I wish you to be her 'Father'!
Well said Rsoh

Parents are sometimes unable to look beyond THEMSELVES, it becomes a matter of pride to them. "Arey YEH aise kaise kar sakti hai?' "MERI izzat ke baare mein kyon nahi soch sakti?" "I did so much for her but yet she chooses someone I dont like

I know! Some times parents, specially parents of a girl can be so cruel! It's all messed up!