Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

Can they get any better than this?! Intensity oozing out from every corner! β˜ΊοΈ

Waterdrops on his eyelashes, looks gorgeous! β€οΈ

I guess it defines the track ahead for them, judging by the promo?

He has waterdrops on his eyelashes - maybe hurt and pain ahead for him. He has his hand in her cheek turning her towards him - maybe pleading her to listen to him?
She has turned her eyes away from him - maybe not believing or trusting him. A pained expression on her - maybe she wants to believe but the hurt is too much...

And the first pic -
Her heartfelt smile - like she has got the hope she was looking for? Him looking at her with a brooding pair of eyes and a hooded smile - maybe like he has realised she was and IS still the sole cause of his happiness.
(Much explained in the last episode)

Or maybe I am just reading too much between the pictures?πŸ˜†

Pragya no one can write this well yaar. You are just bang on... Hayyee the way you described the pics just so explicit... hats off to you πŸ˜³

Nafz πŸ€— SJ and KV are the best! 
Ramlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
They have best chemistry ever ❀️
fizy_wizy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It's frustrating how we don't get to see this on screen 😑
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
GAWJUSSS! 

This is magic. And hearts. And  hayyyeee! LOVEEE! 

Their amazing screen presence, and brilliant chemistry! Oozing out all kinds of sexy!

Sexayh beast loveee youuu! 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
If this relates to the Rehan revelation, then why are they acting like these pictures are significant to the story line in some way? I mean...Aahil didnt go and cry to Sanam when he found out Rehan was Tanveer's son? So how are these photos connected to that? 

Why are they asking the question "Why are Aahil's lashes covered in water?" That is MY question too? If we have already seen this, then what is the point of asking this question on 21.01.15? Makes NO sense!

I sure hope SOMETHING positive is going to happen, coz the negativity is just getting too unbearable. I am sick of Tanveer cackling all day long, and celebrating her so called triumphs, and Sanam 2 running around doing black magic. It's just TOO creepy!

As for Sanam falling for Tanveer's routine on the phone today, it reminded me of when Tanveer led Zoya up the garden path and made her leave her own wedding. And then she ends up married to Ayaan! So it seems Zoya and her daughter have both been made "Ullu" by Tanveer!