Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetiePie25 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome update...
rd's heart is all for sanyukta not for sanu...
pls update next part soon...
cant wait to know if they proceed with marriage or no...
maliha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG OMG nooo he can't do this... Oh plzzz update soon
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 53

"What?" Vidhushi gasped, sounding shocked. "Randhir what are you saying?"

Randhir felt beads of sweat start to prickle down his face.

"I - I can't Vidhushi," he stammered.

Sanyukta didn't know what to do... she didn't want to speak and risk being caught, even though he already knew her voice as Sanu matched Sanyukta's, but at the same time she couldn't just stay silent.

"Randhir," Sanyukta said as Sanu, "You can't do this to me."

"Sanu... sorry," he said hoarsely. "I can't."

"Randhir," she said, her voice cracking, trying to play a card she didn't want to play, "Please... remember in the hotel room... I gave you my everything..."

He looked at her with wide eyes, as it seemed to dawn on him that for her, sex probably meant everything.

"Sanu... I promise I'll find you a nice guy," he said, sounding panicked.

Then she placed her hand on top of his and said softly, "Randhir, don't worry... I promise I'll keep you happy. I'll keep you very happy."

Her touch seemed to calm him down and he relaxed his shoulders.

"Alright," he said, taking a deep breath. "Yes, let's continue with the wedding."

After all, Sanyukta found someone else... so why couldn't he move on too?

Chapter 54

The seven rounds were done and he tied the mangalsutra around her neck, his heart beating fast, not sure about what was happening or what was going to happen... all he knew was that Sanyukta had moved on and so he could too... he was going to get a hot wife after all. Someone he always wanted, who could take care of him.

If he ever wanted to see Sanyukta, he was sure he would be able to, so it wasn't like he would be missing out... but even so, he was already missing her.

Finally, there was just the sindoor that was left to be applied to the parting of her hair. For that he would need to lift the veil. Once that was done, the marriage ceremony would be complete.

Sanyukta's heart was beating so quickly, and she didn't know what had hit her... she didn't know what would happen now when he lifted the veil, would he be able to fill her parting with sindoor when he saw who she was? What could save her now?

She wasn't even sure what would happen if he walked out of the ceremony at this point, were they already married, or was marriage official when the sindoor was applied?

"You can fill her parting with sindoor now," the pandit said to Randhir.

Her hands shakily reached up to lift her veil, scared to death of what was to happen next.

As she lifted it up, Randhir closed his eyes and took a deep breath, realizing that he was about to see his wife for the first time... he had already prepared himself for disappointment because for him, nobody could match Sanyukta. Nobody.

He had some sindoor in his hand and he lifted his hand and filled her parting with sindoor just as he opened his eyes slowly, and what he saw in front of him nearly gave him a heart attack.

In front of him was Sanyukta Agarwal, dressed as a bride, with the mangalsutra that he had tied around her neck, and the red vermillion that he had filled to her hair's parting.
sandhir555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cliff hanger !!.. it was lovely update .  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผawaiting d next part eagerly๐Ÿ˜† ! ... Do update soon if possible ! ๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by sandhir555 - 9 years ago
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally he saw her
Nice cliff hanger
BornAries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG! OMG!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Saffi, u can't end it there...๐Ÿ˜ฒ  Thats unfair ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Omg! Finally he saw her...whats gonna happen next??. What would be rd's reaction??? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Very Interesting FF...brilliant updates...

Continue soon  ๐Ÿ˜ญ
er.satish.pec thumbnail
very nice update .  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผawaiting d next update eagerly ๐Ÿ˜†
update soon if possible ! ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Satz
urvisaini thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh boy!
why did you end it there?

finally they got married!

cliff hanger update sooner!!!!!
CutestDevil thumbnail
Arrrggg i dnt like Whn u stop at such crucial moment... bt same tym i love u for writing so wonderful.. waiting for update plzzz post soon my req
MansiVatwani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG...!!! he finally saw her!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ next part asap...