Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Chapter Fifteen

Warning: This is contains very graphic sexual situations. Read at your own discretion. The next few chapters won't be as graphic. :)

Her hands reached out to pull down his boxers. His breath seemed to get stuck in his throat and he stood up, so she could remove it more easily. Sanyukta sat on the couch properly and faced him, allowing the garment to fall to the ground.

His hands automatically went to hold all of hair together as she gently wrapped a hand around his erection, and leaned forward to pleasure him the same way he had earlier pleasured her.

Randhir moaned as her free hand wrapped around his lower back, gripping him tightly. He tugged on her hair, turning her on, as she bobbed her head back and forth a few times, before deciding that he was turned on enough to stop.

With a smug smile, she let go of him and stood up, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. He grabbed her waist and pulled her body towards his hard, his lips crashing against hers as he squeezed her buttocks. She could feel his erection on her navel and it turned her on more than anything.

"Shall we... stop?" she whispered against his lips, trying to sound innocent, but in reality teasing him, because she knew that he was beyond turned on right now.

He moved his lips to her jawline. She felt his stubble scrub her skin gently and pressed her body much harder against his.

"You sure about that?" he muttered.

She breathed quickly, wrapping her arms around his neck as his lips moved down her neck, taking his time to suck the base of it.

"Shit..." she muttered, unable to take it any longer, and she turned him around, pushing him on the couch before climbing on top of him and angling her body against his so their bodies could join easily.

His hands grabbed her hips tightly as she held his erection and rubbed it against her wetness, trying to manoeuvre it inside.

Finally sliding it inside, she grinded her hips hard against his and leaned forward to capture his lips in a passionate, feverish kiss. One of his hands left her hips and found her breast.

They both moaned as she removed her lips from his, allowing them to find the crook of his neck, sucking hard. Her hips grinded against his, back and forth as his moans got louder. She could feel herself start to sweat, as she sat up on him and he reached out to hold her breasts with both hands.

Then she leaned towards him again and he lifted his head slightly, his mouth finding one of her nipples. He sucked on it softly.

"Randhir," she moaned. "Oh...my God..."

"f**k..." he muttered, as she kept on grinding against him.

"I... I lov-" she began to say.

"Don't even think about it," he managed to say, stopping her mid-sentence. "I hate you."

"It's o - okay," she said, feeling slightly angry, as she continued to grind her hips against his. "I hate you too."

"Good... keep it this way," he said, his eyes closing.

Her hands found his shoulders and she held on tight as she squeezed her eyes shut too.

"Shit... Randhir I think I'm going to... I can't handle this..."

Then he jerked his hips upwards with hers, before a state of ecstasy hit him, pushing her into the same state as well.

"Aaah," he said, completely forgetting his surroundings... momentarily forgetting who he even was.

She felt the same way... she didn't know where she was, what was happening, nor did she remember her name for that split second. All she felt was bliss.

She collapsed on top of him, and his arms wrapped around her waist tightly, holding her against him as she listened to his heartbeat.

Then a thought hit her.

"Randhir..." she said, her voice filled with panic. "We didn't to use protection."

(Note: If you're interested in reading more by me, you can check out my Wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/user/Dakshinamoorthy... it's new, so consider this an official launch 😛.)
-Mrdodokk- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
God saffi indeed HoT...
Now this is what u call a real mature stuff!
A request plz update daddy's hand and 7 days that u left with a cliffy...
Plz plz conti that too...
MansiVatwani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
okay...this was too hottt!!!
Next part update soon...
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hottest part
God really u r master in writing such stuff

They both r so much lost in the heat of moment that they didn't realized what r they doing

Both said that they hate each other

Really don't know wht is going to hppn

Cnt wait
Updte soon

Luv u
Keep smiling
BornAries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Okay the last line is scary ðŸ˜³ 
Amazing HoT update <3 

I love Ur regular updates.. still feel like saying continue soon... <3 <3 ðŸ˜³
clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Last line omg😲 this update was way beyond hotness.so now what he will have to forget sanu altogether.Edited by clars - 9 years ago
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter Sixteen

"So?" Randhir asked, holding on to her more tightly. "Just don't get pregnant."

"What the hell?" Sanyukta asked, feeling annoyed, "What do you mean just don't get pregnant, as if I have any control over it!"

"It's your body, so learn to control it!" Randhir replied nonchalantly.

He was being so irrational.

She struggled from on top of him and tried to free herself from his embrace, but he wouldn't let go.

"Randhir it's your sperm that joins with my egg... the egg's already there! Learn some biology!" she said, irritated. "If anything happens to me, it's all your fault."

"I studied engineering, not biology... no wonder you never got first rank. You were too busy wasting your time with other things," he taunted.

"Gosh... ugh, let go of me!" she said loudly.

He let go of her, and she stood up, bending down to collect her clothes.

"That's a nice view," Randhir said with a smirk.

She felt herself blush as she turned around to see that he was lying on his side now, his elbow resting on the couch, his hand holding up his head.

"Pervert," she replied quickly, before picking up his boxers and throwing them on him. "Get dressed and get out."

"You're going to miss me," he told her smugly as he stood up and started to put on his clothes.

"I'm going to kill you," she retorted through gritted teeth.

"No need for that, I'm leaving. I don't want to look at your face for another moment anyways," he said snidely.

She glared at him and started to put on her clothes one by one.

"As if I've been dying to look at you," she retorted sarcastically.

"Thank God I'm getting married to a soft spoken girl," he said, "I don't think I could tolerate another Sanyukta Agarwal in my life."

Her mouth nearly dropped open. The guts on this man! He just had sex with her and now he was talking about marrying someone else who wasn't her.

"You're disgusting Randhir Singh Shekhawat," she said, glaring at him. "I hope you tell her what you did."

He walked towards her after he put on his pants. Still shirtless, he walked towards her and she gulped. He reached out and cupped her cheek.

"What she doesn't know won't kill her," he told her, and kissed her forehead softly.

"This... this... this is cheating!" Sanyukta spluttered, sounding horrified.

"So? When did I say it wasn't?" he asked her, pulling his shirt on and buttoning it.

"Oh God, I hate you," she groaned, nearly smacking her head.

Why did she agree to marry this guy?

"I love you too Farzi," he told her with a smirk, and her heart nearly collapsed.

That was the nickname he had given her during their days in college, she hadn't heard him say that for so long.

"Just drop it Randhir, I'm still mad at you!" she said, annoyed.

"And I'll never forgive you," he retorted, quite easily.

"You bloody hypocrite," she said through gritted teeth. "You can cheat on your fiance all you like... and when I did something..."

"I'm not interested in talking to you," Randhir interrupted.

He put his shoes on as she fumed in front of him.

Then he placed a soft kiss on her lips, calming her anger, before he opened the door.

"I hope to never see you again. Goodbye Sanyukta Agarwal," he said coldly and left, leaving Sanyukta feeling alone, helpless, and quite hurt.
darn right sexy
waking up to this update is like...well just made my day
the way u r kneading this one is amazing

haha their relation i love it
he's so naive yet they grind each othr out!
oh m first!
And saffi this one is a rocking one chika
u r a blessed writer
-Mrdodokk- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow what a way to wake up to...
Saffi this one is really a blockbuster!
You depict their emotions perfectly...

I'm in luv with this...
Thk u for such a good morning...