Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sp108

Yup. Totally sanskaari πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Not interested in any sanskari stuff..blah..
sp108 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: greeshma014

Not interested in any sanskari stuff..blah..

Don't worry dear...   u won't be disappointed. ... RT's mischevious demeanour is not to be missed.
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnirony

wht shirtless?? i saw one pic in the forum just now, he was fully covered by the shawl. begum sa k chakkar mein he cant show himself uncovered.πŸ˜†

fully covered by shawl?? Den Beghumsa kaha masage kiya?? Air Mein?? Unfortunately i read Wu..Those dialogues put me off..both from begumsa and her patisa..what is dis anniversary celebration and all..i'm not bothered..Rukku ko pata chalne do..She wil make it most memorable.. πŸ˜†
sp108 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

fully covered by shawl?? Den Beghumsa kaha masage kiya?? Air Mein?? Unfortunately i read Wu..Those dialogues put me off..both from begumsa and her patisa..what is dis anniversary celebration and all..i'm not bothered..Rukku ko pata chalne do..She wil make it most memorable.. πŸ˜†

Dear Greeshma. ...don't ask too many questions. ...show ke aakhri dus minute dekho. ...aur bas khush raho πŸ˜‰
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@gress, ruku ki kya zarurat hain??? beta sa hain na. πŸ˜† at least RT k expressions k liye dekh le. mute it & watch. u will love it. i will also do the same.πŸ˜‰
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
guys cant we revive rajat's AT in JA forum??? i know we dont have anything to talk but at least nila can post his pics there evryday & we can give our just on tht scene. i dont want rajat fans to completely disappear. its looking like as if rajat dont have fans & only begumsa has her fans. at least we can be active on the AT for one comment only on rajat's performance. wht say???
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnirony

guys cant we revive rajat's AT in JA forum??? i know we dont have anything to talk but at least nila can post his pics there evryday & we can give our just on tht scene. i dont want rajat fans to completely disappear. its looking like as if rajat dont have fans & only begumsa has her fans. at least we can be active on the AT for one comment only on rajat's performance. wht say???

Ok - I will do - once I put one comment , every day I can go and say RT is the best, East or west - your slogan - Next day RT is the best, north or south - etc πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Just kidding - will do
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tried very hard with Salim - Anar love scenes - IT was at the most the constipated look on Salimsa's face - Nothing more - So they changed the track to Salim's ghirna and now trying old trick of JJ romance - The 2 inch hug, air massage etc. πŸ˜†
But to the makers of JA, I can only say one thing - This is "TOO LITTLE and TOO LATE" πŸ˜†

We the hard nuts will not be swayed - And as if Akbar does not have any other job other than doing wedding, tribal king encounter and goddamn massage . For God's sake, where is the DEK ?
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
@jaya, u were actually very soft towards the actor. πŸ˜†
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
just finished watching the epi it was kinda tolerable, ff all sanar scenes..the flashbacks are even more painful to watchπŸ˜†..rajat is back in his form and looks so hott☺️..the rest does not matter..begumsa and her plastic smiles with loads of sanskari love is all i expect from her, same old boringπŸ₯±