Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
i think another jashn will happen and anar might dance in it and then she finds out about salim and the ghrina ka patara ans then maybe she would want to go back but financial situation will keep her hooked and who knows she might become concubine of abba huzoor๐Ÿ˜†..then i will be looking forward to the forum circus๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ghalibmirza - 9 years ago
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ghalibmirza

i think another jashn will happen and anar might dance in it and then she finds out about salim and the ghrina ka patara ans then maybe she would want to go back but financial situation will keep her hooked and who knows she might become concubine of abba huzoor๐Ÿ˜†..then i will be looking forward to the forum circus๐Ÿ˜†

Ahhh... how I wish that happens mandy - Khushi, Gayatri and I will open the thread to enjoy that circus  ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

abba huzoor's concubine??? bhool jao. shahenshah is very sanskari.๐Ÿ˜†
ghalibmirza thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnirony

๐Ÿ˜†..i know! jodha begum will then take that papad's side and go hume aapki begum kehlaane pe ghrina aati hai aapne ek kumsin ladki ko concu banaya..and jalal goes nahin jodha begum hum siraf aap se pyaar karte hain ye to mujhe majboori main karna pad raha hai kyunki salim na iski zindagi barbaad ki hai qutub banke๐Ÿ˜†
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnirony

Begumsa will so samiyaattam cum peyattam combined non-stop - No way - Concubine, Zanena and Harem is finished for this J M Akbar. He is a prisoner of Amer. ๐Ÿ˜†
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today forum must be overflowing with blushes due to divine massage given by Begumsa, I think. Akdhaians must have attained salvation by now. ๐Ÿ˜†
ghalibmirza thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayaks02

Today forum must be overflowing with blushes due to divine massage given by Begumsa, I think. Akdhaians must have attained salvation by now. ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ..jaya love your sense of humor!..for us that was like sneezing! from which angle it was hot or passionate and not even cute , and the kiss part was funny because begumsa gave confused expressions rather than amused plastered with her plastic smile!..rajat ke to kya kehne..for me the best scene was when jalal got mad at the apheemchi!
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ..jaya love your sense of humor!..for us that was like sneezing! from which angle it was hot or passionate and not even cute , and the kiss part was funny because begumsa gave confused expressions rather than amused plastered with her plastic smile!..rajat ke to kya kehne..for me the best scene was when jalal got mad at the apheemchi!

of course it was hot. rajat's expressions were hot enough to make it hot.๐Ÿ˜‰
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: jayaks02

yaar,it was not hand massage..it was something else..i didn't get exact word..seen this as a part of Ayurvedic treatment..Begumsa and hand massage to jalal's shirtless body..Hey Ram..it's khor pap in sanskari dictionary..even HAH became sanskari with full blanket ..
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: greeshma014

๐Ÿ˜† yaar,it was not hand massage..it was something else..i didn't get exact word..seen this as a part of Ayurvedic treatment..Begumsa and hand massage to jalal's shirtless body..Hey Ram..it's khor pap in sanskari dictionary..even HAH became sanskari with full blanket ..

HAH has no choice. he is doing it since ages. he cant go fully uncovered when begum sa is near.๐Ÿ˜†