Asad Zoya OS shower of love

asyakabhidreamy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello to all my lovely readers ! Thank you so much for supporting me ! As my name I am AsyaKabhi Dreamy , I always dreams about Asad Zoya ! They are my cutie pies who are the only persons about whom I dreamt... They are d best ! I am there biggest fan !!!

now enough to my blabbering here you go ! 

Here in my every ff, os, ss Asad is only my handsome, hot KSG nd Zoya is only my cutie pretty pie Surabhi !

ASAD ZOYA OS SHOWER OF LOVE

Asad's pov 
    I was in deep slumber when I hear sound of door clicked open .I stretched my hands in search of smoothness . But I didn't found it ... where did she go ? 
 I opened my eyes nd found empty bed . Nd pillows were placed to my one side instead of my wifey!  But where's she ?  ...   I looked up to dressing table ..
 Nd there she was ... In her green netted sari .. wiping  her hair by towel .. she was just simply beautiful .. I was speechless to explain her beauty which was  increasing day by day ...
 "Gorgeous..." my voice was coming like whisper.  But seems like she heard me . She turn to look at me nd I pretended to be asleep .. I slightly opened my eyes to see her staring at me lovingly ..she started walking towards me slowly .. god  her hair were still wet. Nd water droplets were dripping from her hair nd make there way to her never ending cleavage .. nd then disappeared into her blouse.I felt like my body get harden . Damn .. After 3 years of our marriage also she have that capacity to make me insane . I shut my eyes to control my wild imagination . God Asad you will never got enough of her ... After last night wild love making you are still wanting her under you !
    Suddenly I feel cold yet warm fingers of her on my face .. she was caressing my face .  My eyes still closed.   She sit on the side of bed nd continue caressing my face .. I arched my nose coz I don't like that nd she knew it but sill doing it .. I heard her  giggle . I was about to open my eyes but I feel her lips on my forehead  . Making its way to my eyes , then my nose nd chicks ! Her wet hairs were tickling  my face ..She was showering my face with her kisses but do not kiss my lips .. she like torturing like that . But i was not in mood .. didn't she know how much i want her lips in mine right now !!! Nd that's it ! I rolled over the bed with her nd now she was under me !
     Her eyes were wide open .. I like that when she looked at me like that ! She looks  like child who caught red handed while stealing chocolate ...
 " Asa..."
 But I placed my hands over her lips . " shhh... wifey like torturing .. right..." she nodded in no while her eyes became more wide like she was knowing what's my next move .. I smirked .. I m not going to leave her now ..  " well I also like torturing babe! "
 She wriggled in my grip . " Asad nooo... not now .."
 " right now"
" nooo Asad baby please ... don't .." 
 I placed my lips on her neck . Kissing it's every inch .. she was like helpless ...
 " Asad if you don't stop now I will ... " 
 " you will ??  " I kissed nd bite her chest bone making her difficult  for breath ..
 " ammmiii..." she shouted that loud to hear whole bhopal .  I quickly stood up from her . Nd she giggled ..I give her angry man look glare .. nd there my ammi came like jhansi ki rani ! " what happen..."  one look at me nd she turn around placing her hands on her eyes .. 
" sorry I think I didn't have to came ..  Asad you have to close bed room' s door before doing this ."
 Firstly I was confused but then realisation drowned upon me nd I look at myself to  found me only in my boxers . I was as red as tomato in embarrassment .   I quickly wrapped bed sheet around my waist nd glared at zola who was laughing clutching her stomach . I looked at her she was looking so cute .. I gazed at her belly where her sari was showing  her sexy kamar! !!! God  her sexy belly was like demanding me  to place my lips on it .. within second I was salivating like  kid for candies ! I looked at zoya who cleared her throat nd raised her eyebrows at me ! 
   Nd I came back to reality ... Asad are you mad ? Control Asad control ! What does she think of herself ?   I will show her what's mean Asad ahmad khan !!!
 Giving last glare to her I was just going to  bathroom I heard chirpy voice !!
 " dada... moma... gul mowlning !!.."
I stopped in my way hearing bubbly voice my daughter !!!  She came running  by her small foots taking little steps towards me ...  smile twitched on my lips nd i kneeled down nd raised my arms to take my princess in my arms ..she giggled as i nuzzle her . 
" gul molning  my princess !!"
 "    dada it'sh not  gul molning .. it'sh   gul mowlning..."
 I chuckled nd kissed her chubby chicks. 
 " of Princess sorry ... gul mowlning "
 " nooo... it'sh gul mowlning .." 
" " okay  okay ! Gul mowlning " 
but she placed  her hand on her forehead showing worry nd annoyance !
" Allah  miyyya whatsh wlong wit you dada ???? It's gul mowlning ..."
          Zoya pov 
 I was feeling so grateful nd lucky to witnessing such cute moment of my two babies ! Yes first one my baby .. Asad who is my everything ! But Yeh he is more naughty than any other baby in the world . Nd my second baby ... sofiya ! The sunshine of little world of mine nd Asad !  Mine nd Asad marriage was love marriage  .  After one year of our romantic married life we got to know about my pregnancy  I  was sooo happy . Nd Asad was more than me . He was taking my care  from 3rd week .. He was so hyper in that things .. He is the best hubby in the world ! Nd then when sofiya came I got to see every new phase of my both babies ! Now I am watching them arguing at such stupid thing .. 
 "it's good morning ! Right shona ??"
 Sofiya sighed giving very cute expression . " right ... dada you don't know shuch shimple thing ... shee moma knows !"
 I can't hold myself back as I gather my princess in my arms ..
" yes moma knows everything .. Our dada is very stupid na .. He didn't know anything ..."
  Asad  just shrugged . Nd kissed sofiya . Nd get up ! I looked at him . Something was off ... why he didn't kiss me ? But then I pushed thought away nd pick up sofiya in my arms  making my way to her room to get her ready .. she was drama queen ! After all daughter of Asad ahmad khan ... but yes I like that ... she has dimples of Asad , bright shining eyes  nd yes sharp pointed nose just like her fatherI was late coz of sofiya funny antics ... i thought i missed Asad's good bye  kiss . But i found him fumbling with strings of his shoes . I smiled . How can i forget that . I make my way to him nd kneeled down . I  try to take them in my hands but Asad  slightly slapped my hands away .  I looked at him shockingly . Now what happened ? 
" some people's think that I don't know anything .. I am stupid ! But I am not ..." oh .. that's why is he angry .on such small thing !
"  really ? You r such cute when you became angry !! My angry yet cute baby " I said pulling his chicks to lighten the mood .but like he was angry on other thing !
" I am not baby okay ! So please stop saying such cheap things "
 Nd this hurts . I was seeing that he was angry from morning .  But he never ever say something like that .I know he wasn't meaning it . But it hurts .  I control my tears which were just on the way of flowing . I shrugged nd pulled his leg nd started tying the knots of his shoe . He was protesting but I ignored it . He  stood up nd make his way to door only to stopped there . He pulled out his shoe nd wear other one which were without knots. He didn't kissed me ..kiss was far away,  He didn't even glare at me...   nd then headache which was disturbing me came again!

It was 10 of night . I have tried his phone hundreds of time in whole day but he didn't picked even once. I spend my whole day playing with sofiya . Nd I didn't even realise when Asad came at night ." Dada... dada..."
 Sofiya jumped in excitement . Nd Asad take her in his arms swinging her in air . Nd I heard their chuckle .I smiled nd leave to dilshad ammi room for giving her medicine. I make my way to our bedroom with sofiya in my arms ...I found Asad working on his laptop . I sit at the edge of bed .
" see shona ... dada is not talking with moma !!!! "  
Asad just show annoying face . Sofiya looked at him .
 " shona !  You know na papa have many works to do other than talking nonsense  "
 " really ????? I am also not interested !!"
 " then  stop bothering me nd let me do my work !!"
 " shona your papa is so stupid !! Right na ..."
 "Then why do you even marry stupid ? Go nd marry someone who is not stupid in your way " he snapped .
I looked at him shockingly ... I was not expecting that cruel words from him. I looked at sofiya who was looking at us . Worry written on her beautiful face . I Hold my tears back nd said ..
" shona .. you have to go to najama phupi's house tomorrow ... go to your room okay ... sleep.." 
 " but today  I want to shleep with you nd dada .."
 I was helpless . I was not able to cry or was not having courage to say no to my princess .I take her in my arms nd placed her on my bosom. Patting her back slowly. I placed her on bed nd kissed her .I stood up from the bed .but sofiya called me .
" moma don't go ! Shleep with me ... "
" mama will came in 2 minutes . I have to make dada's dinner ready  Okay.."
 Sofiya nodded nd I smiled at her making my way to kitchen .

Asad pov .
I stopped remembering what I have said . Yes I was angry but that doesn't mean that I can hurt her like that. I saw unshaded tears in her eyes nd my heart ached . But she awed me again . She go to kitchen to heat food for me .  She came back nd ask me to have dinner . Hurt clearly shown in her voice . I just nodded nd she got on the bed .
   " moma .. why ale you not have youl dinnel ???.."
 Nd that question shot up in my head . I looked at zoya only to see her hiding her face in sofiya tiny neck .
 " nooo shona .. I have my dinner already .."
 " but when ? dadi tell me you haven't  dinn..."
 But zoya cut off her .
 "No shona . I have dinner . You sleep ! Okay ... good night .." 
 "Gul nwight.."
 I was wanted to see her face but she hide it in sofiya neck . Nd after some while I heard peaceful sound of breathing of my angel  babies !
   About 12: 30 I complete my work . I stretched my hands  to wash away my tiredness. Today was hectic day for me . But it was nothing new to me . Seems like it's because of zoya . Coz everyday I spend my whole day in fragrance of my zoya . Because  my day  start by kisding her good morning or waking up in her arms . Then morning sex ! Save water ..save time... shower with her.. not only shower of water it was shower of our love on each other . Teasing nd torturing ! Then  ready for my office . Sometimes our princess disturb us but it turns funny . One day she saw us kissing each other  wildly . But most shocking was that we were naked . Zoya was in my lap nd we were sticking to each  other like gum . But when we came in senses she asked us to don't wear skin coloured dress .It doesn't suit us .. I nd zoya were burst out in laughter . Nd she was looking at us like lost puppy. Oh god ! Really she think that we were wearing skin colour dress!!!!! After busy day I came home greeting by my sweet dollies easing my tension . Nd at night I end up in zoya's arms . That was heaven for me .
       Nd now I am alone here ...without  zoya's smell, her arms, her heart warming touch, sofiya silly antics, their non stop blabbering!  
 (TU HAI KI NAHI  in background...)
    I sighed nd rubbed my eyes . I need water . I am not going to eat coz I know zoya has also not . I go to other side of bed where jug of water was . I stopped in my way as I saw zoya . Her face was covered by locks of hairI kneeled down nd placed them behind her ear. Nd my heart tore up into pieces when I saw stains  of tears on her face .. was she crying ? But why...?   Nd then I feel her body more warm.  She has a favour !!  God ! This is only because of you Asad . You never understand her .
 " moma was clying .." 
 I saw sofiya wake up.  " shona.."
 " dada I Shaw moma was clying today . Nd alsho when we were shleeping .. " 
My heart was restless nd aching very badly hearing that . I didn't even when my own eyes welled up.
" she tell me to not to tell you ..." 
 I was hell angry on her .angry on myself more !  I take sofiya in my arms . Crying like child .
 " dada you too ale clying now . U told me na clying is bal mannelsh ! Sho I didn't cly ..."
 " yes .. coz you are my good girl . You know your moma is very stupid . She is ..she is... so .. so.. silly. You seep okay .. I will  punish  your moma ! Nd ask her not to cry .. nd tell her how much we love her !"
 Sofiya show her dimples . Nd I kissed her patting her back .I placed her on her bed kissing her goodnight . 
     Zoya's pov .
 I was feeling myself like burning in fire . It was very hot .. my full body was feeling hot . But I feel cold fingers moving nd caressing my face . I found solace in that touch . But then I feel it gone . I again feel hot . I opened my eyes slowly .. I blinked few times nd then vision cleared . My Asad was talking with unknown woman .They were  shaking  hands .. but my eyes only caught one thing Smile which was wide on Asad's lips . I feel much eased seeing his smile . Woman then looked at me nd smiled at me 
 " congratulations Mrs .khan .. you are going to be mother for 2nd time ..."  it takes few seconds nd then realisation drowned on me . I m going to be mother 2nd time ... Asad...  my joy was knew no bound . I was feeling like jumping in joy !
 " you are so lucky to have such a caring husband . He was crying on phone nd begging me for came nd check you ... at that late in night .." 
 My heart filled with love for the man standing in front of me . Love of my life.. I just wanted to take him in my arms nd  shower him with my kisses ..
" take care .. by .." 
" bye ... mam .. my driver will drop you " 
 "Thanks "  
Asad closed the door nd take steps towards me. I intently looked at him for taking me in his arms. But he don't.  He adjust my pillow nd make me sit in comfortable position.  He made his way outside and came back with plate of dinner nd juice . He take spoon full nd raised his hand to my mouth to feed me . 

" are you still upset with me ?"
 He didn't reply . It was hurting me . Why is he not answering . Why is he angry at me ?
" at least tell me what's my mistake ?"
 He looked at me  with tearful eyes . Nd within second he broke Into tears . Crying badly ..
" Asad please don't cry ... It hurts .. I can't see your tears ..."
" I am sorry zoya ! I .. I .. am really sorry .. I hurt u a lot  still you love me , care for me.. I am the worst husband ever ... how you are that golden hearted ! You always forgive  me ... why zoya ... This is your mistake ! You love me hopelessly it's your mistake ... "
" don't say like that ! Only I know how much you love me ...care for me.. r really so ..so ..stupid .. This is not my Asad  ! My Asad never cry .. He show his manliness to me nd love me more than anything ..." I played his head on my breast .. kissing him ..He placed wet kisses on my breast over the blouse . Nd dig his head more nd more in my cleavage !! !!
  Asad broke the hug . As he understood what I have said . He looked at me. Nd I smiled naughtily !
 " zoya... " 
" yes..." I climbed on his lap nd clutched his collar smelling his masculine scent  ...
" zoya doctor said you need complete bed rest !!"
 " that's what I am saying . I need complete bed rest ..." nd nibbled his  ear lobe seductively !
 Andi  pulled him on myself smacking my lips on his . We kissed nd kissed like if we don't kiss each other then they  will die !!
 Within seconds our cloths scattered on the floor . Nd room filed with moans nd groans of ours . that is we wear skin colour dress in our princess's words ! Who do you think is on his or her way ? Junior Asad ahmad khan or Junior Zoya Asad khan ?????πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

The end 

How was it ??? Please comment nd do like it nd comment ! I need your support so much !
 Check out my new ff 
ASYA KABHI FF ONLY IN YOUR ARMS  
link  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4272835  
Edited by asyakabhidreamy - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hayeee im in my Asya dream land right now 
OMG I am back 
OMG OMG OMG THAT WAS AMAZING
I loved the OS so much yaar it was really good 
u really are a amazing writer 
please do write more OS's and continue ur story want to read it 
thanx 4 the pm
write more please πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by princess101 - 9 years ago
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
That's superb loved it 
Plz pm me  for your work 
shailu143 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsome os πŸ‘ so cute,so romantic,so emotinal well written keep it up πŸ˜ƒ Edited by shailu143 - 9 years ago
KSGmaniac_24579 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aww.. It was so cute! 
Loved it!!
asadzoyaqubool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow a very cute os😳
loved it. 
thnx for d pmπŸ˜ƒ
jas91 thumbnail