Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sman thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: canapoem

I have a different idea today.

Shailaja, where are you???? 

Find which hospital La is in from Jenny. Please go to that hospital ASAP and give us latest garam garam news as to what is happening there?????

So ladies, lets end the speculations and send our spy to the place where all the action is taking place since Jen is only laughing at our speculations and saying that we all are not at all close to the plot. 

I am next to Ahuja medical centre but donn know whether they have a mental hospital like Agra or Kankanady in Mangalore or Nimhans..there is a Cole eye institute at walkign distance..I can search for Dr.Raizada there..but then the garam garam news won't be about SF if I find him ;-)
I guess she is in Cleveland clinic downtown campus as westlake is close to downtown..!!
Jen..please shift her to Beachwood campus..mai nazar rakhoongi uspe
IamSwapnali thumbnail
Thank for the PM Jenny..
Hope you have recovered well postpartum and are getting enough rest. I am amazed that you are able to give such frequent updates as I can imagine how busy you must be.. πŸ‘

With the things going on in my personal life, I cannot bring myself to read the last few chapters as they bring certain sadness to me. But I am still glancing quickly through them. and I had to comment after seeing my favorite endearment back.. 

"Bride... " was the first story where I came across it first and I so love it.. and I was so happy to see it back.. It just brings a very soft side of Arnav and I can visualize with how much love he says it.. 

I wish somebody used that kind of endearment for me πŸ˜Š
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jenny, 
           Time for new thread πŸ˜Š
arshisimple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Jenny,

Another emotions filled part!! It was a like a roller coaster ride. I  felt anger, sorrow, amusement,more sorrow and lot more, all in the span of this entire part.

Starting with Anita and Aman. These two are too cuteπŸ˜‰.. Anita is really brave! she has not only got herself a movie date with her sister's ex but also made him remind that fact 😳😲, unbelievable !!!! Aman is seriously into the wonderland πŸ˜ƒ... Anita has surely brought smile on my face, she is one character for sure πŸ˜†

Now to the sad reality of this story!!! Arnav and Aastha's visit to hospital was inevitable but I wish I wish Arnav would have gone to see Khushi firstπŸ˜• , though it's not practical or logical at any point!!! Would it been different for them IF Arnav went to see Khushi first and than Lavanya 😲and there comes the IF,  wistful thinking πŸ˜• !!!!!!

For once I am relieved that Lavanya has survived and she will live!! For sake of Arnav and Khushi's sanity and for their relationship, I can take her alive at any given day !! Right now there are so many people's lives are in misery because of this one soul who doesn't know the meaning of moving on.. I know she has lost her child and of course she was going through a lot but in this state of her mind she has done unrepairable damage !!

But when I see Manya, for once I want to be judgmental  like her that blaming others for their own mistakes runs in the family!! Manya had read the suicide note and in rage she went and blamed Khushi for her sister's condition, without knowing Khushi, consequences of her own rage and the whole truth!! She was not there to support her sister when she was going through this horrible phase!! And now, she has accepted that fact to herself and to some extent in front of Arnav but its TOO LATE ...

Arnav's text to Khushi was so heartbreaking 😭...These two do not deserve this kind of  pain and life is being too unfair for both of them!! The entire truth of Arnav and Lavanya's marriage hasn't come out yet but by the time everyone knows the truth, Khushi will be gone ..

At this point, I am so biased that I am not feeling sympathy for Lavanya's condition or I am not even remotely care for Manya's guilt...Because of these two sisters, two of my most favorite people are hurting 😭...

Jenny, you are great at bringing all types of emotions just by your writing..I am in love with this story and of course your mind blowing writing πŸ‘... Still haven't checked the song from the teaser, so no comments on that 😊.. Will be waiting😊

amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Jen...heart-broken..moments!
My heart goes out to both of them..wonder where this is going to take them...

Looking forward to the next one...
spg1970 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If all our speculations are incorrect, them I am really biting my nails to read the next update,...Monday come soon!!!
kanthi_chks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jenny, never did I cry before after reading something. I had tears in my eyes but never actually cried. But this last update, especially the message that Arnav sent to Khushi is so heart breaking. The desperateness and yearning in that message is so palpable that the tears just wouldn't stop. It had been very grim for the past three updates but that message is what that broke me.

I was not commenting for the last two updates because it's too hard to even express what I was feeling after reading them. I was left with myriad emotions and thoughts but was at loss of words.

I don't know how you are doing it Jen. I really don't.
I know how tiring and exhausting it is to be looking after a baby and I'm sure writing these emotionally heavy chapters must be as exhausting.
It's one thing to think of happy and beautiful things but to put yourself in a dark place and write depressing stuff when all you are surrounded by is the purity and innocence of a baby is what leaves me in awe of you.

I'm both dreading and eager to know what's going to happen next.

Thank you once again for giving us the updates despite your busy life.

ps: Loved the anita-aman scene a lot. It was like a breather among all the other things that were happening. I'm sure that was your motive behind starting the update with that. :)
bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pixiegirl

Hi Kerrie, thanks dear. πŸ€— I am really bad with names... Now that you have mentioned it, I do remember seeing your name on your comments earlier... And you're right about my name as well, I am, Geeta. Nice to meet you. πŸ˜Š

@ Bold, LOL, I hope so too, I wouldn't wish this loony (actually, loony is too mild a term for La, you're being quite generous IMO πŸ˜‰ ) on anyone. I still cannot fathom what Dr. Neville sees or saw in her??  Do shrinks get affected, as in brain washed/damaged while dealing with their psycho patients?? πŸ˜²

I really don't care where Khushi goes, as long as she leaves ASAP. Instead of heading to the hospital, she needs to catch the first flight out of Cleveland & scoot.

About La, personally, I want to shove her off the nearest cliff, but that would be too easy a punishment for her. She needs to live & face the music. She needs to realize & repent. Pay for her deeds, fair & square. And she needs to sign those damn divorce papers at the earliest with all her senses intact. She can then do whatever the hell she wants after that, I really give two hoots after that. Let her just give Arnav his life back!

Hi Geeta,
You know how leeches and snakes are...no matter what you do they never die. They adapt and exist to take whatever they need and suck on their victim or squeeze to death. La is a taker and she is not easy to be rid off. She used a sickly man to get pregnant...a safe bet since he was too happy to have a woman and would never be in her way. She "grinds" Arnav into a lustful mood and gets him in bed and traps him in a marriage, she has played a victim to Neville and he was smitten by the viper, but will wise up once he comes to know some truths. 
Let's see what twist Jen has for us that none here have eluded to. 
Kerrie
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bkamber

Hi Geeta,
You know how leeches and snakes are...no matter what you do they never die. They adapt and exist to take whatever they need and suck on their victim or squeeze to death. La is a taker and she is not easy to be rid off. She used a sickly man to get pregnant...a safe bet since he was too happy to have a woman and would never be in her way. She "grinds" Arnav into a lustful mood and gets him in bed and traps him in a marriage, she has played a victim to Neville and he was smitten by the viper, but will wise up once he comes to know some truths. 
Let's see what twist Jen has for us that none here have eluded to. 
Kerrie

One can protect themselves from a known enemy but how do you protect yourself from someone like Loony who is like a demon inside but  has a cow mask on the outside.

When Arnav and she were friends during university days, he must never have guessed her true nature.

His just one mistake of having a one night stand with her is costing him his entire life.
bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

One can protect themselves from a known enemy but how do you protect yourself from someone like Loony who is like a demon inside but  has a cow mask on the outside.

When Arnav and she were friends during university days, he must never have guessed her true nature.

His just one mistake of having a one night stand with her is costing him his entire life.

😊
Arnav was friends with her, nicely turned her down as a "girlfriend" which never sat well with her, but she acted as if all was ok, set a plan in motion to trap him before graduation after which she would not have easy access to him.  His one weak moment after all the time he knew not to cross the line has cost him very dearly. 

You know, good people get taken in all the time because they are trustworthy and they see others as such, the wise ones will correct their situation and find a way out, the foolish continue to be victims and will never change. Loony had a chance even after her lie if she had embraced her win, created a happy environment and been good rather than a nag.  Arnav would have even forgiven her for her lie, but she stepped on her own foot as they say. She is a very sore looser. 

Side note - I think Anjali works at the hospital where Loony is currently residing.  πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by bkamber - 9 years ago