Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ManKiBaath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
An exceptional update as usual and enough of a sample to display the flair you possess. 
As much I was eagerly waiting for this update, I was also dreading the anticipated hospital showdown. But, true to my belief you have rolled me right in by warming us up with the light mood of prancing Anitha and then easing on to the dreadful parts.

Anitha definitely looks like someone whose purpose of life is to live it. It was hard to decide if she was flirting or being herself. But, that is a compliment in my book any day.  Some flirt with words and some with acts and looks like she had the knack of using both. But, I love her for that for the simple reason that whatever she did seemed to be genuine and honest. Aman might be feeling a little jittery with her acts and words but I have to feeling that the same silliness will start looking cute for him.

"Price of Penance" - A poetic title worthy of your caliber, but I would have been even sold for a simple version called "Art of guilt". Kushi's emotion of nothing but guilt, Arnav's guilt of helplessness, and Manya's guilt of jumping the gun...it feels like other than one who lost her real sense and lying on the hospital bed, everyone else is stuck with a sense of guilt.  

We are all glad about Lavanya's physical recovery, but with the truth coming out from all ends, I am not sure where her mental state will be headed to. Unfortunately for Khushi, Lavanya might have been partially successful and the truth is not going to reach Khushi on time. Looks like her journey of guilt trip has already started. Arnav is not far behind either and we have to see how far a trip they both embark on before meeting each other.

I am readying myself for this phase of story and journey. But I am also afraid that guilt has a way of bending minds to do extreme things. Hoping for the best for Arshi and hoping the guilt phase will end soon for us Saffronians. 
-Shilpaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hmm.. Manya has finally come to her senses. She realises what she did was totally wrong, but sigh, the damage has been done. Her karma is really gonna come back to bite her and soon.
Arnav!! What he dreaded the most has already happened. He wanted to protect Khushi from this whole mess created by Lavanya but now it's too late for damage control.Manya has finished off the job from where her younger sister had left it. And he could do nothing to prevent it from happening. Now he has a long way to go before things can get back to normal. A really long way!! 
I'm relieved that at least Khushi is aware of the present state of Lavanya. She doesn't have the guilt of causing one's death on her conscience now. 

I hope she replies back to Arnav's text, even if it's for the last time before the leap. If she goes without even a good bye, Arnav would be totally broken. She wouldn't want that, would she?

And the teaser. The wall is between Khushi and Arnav. Ain't it? She is overcome by her guilt and self-doubt which wouldn't let her live with Arnav.And without him, it's gonna be even more difficult. 
Really looking forward to the confrontation.
Edited by Sweetskm - 9 years ago
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bkamber

Love your comment as well. I think you are Geeta, pardon if I am wrong. πŸ€—  I am Kerrie.

Arnav once mentioned about Loony (I refuse to call her by her name...I am so pissed) not having any self respect...well guess what, Arnav needs to get his back as well.  He can't have one foot in dilly dallying with his divorce and the other wooing Khushi.  Get the damn divorce done with and let Loony go wherever she wants to go. For all I care she can go to San Diego with Manaya and jump off the Coronado Bridge if she has a death wish. Save another man from her clutches.  Hope Dr Neville Mallick runs far from her.

Agree, Arnav has to let Khushi go. No ifs about it.  

I updated my comment to say that Khushi might go to Arizona to Madhu Bua and then move away from there.

Back later.

Kerrie, I love how you have named La as Loony. πŸ˜†

Whatever the reason is, Khushi is going. 

Will Arnav go in search of her immediately or he will follow her once the mess in his life is sorted, something to be seen.

But he will go in search of her. She is his reason to live. She is his sanity. He will never let go of her.
I remember the dialogue from Titanic here "You jump, I jump"

bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

Kerrie, I love how you have named La as Loony. πŸ˜†

Whatever the reason is, Khushi is going. 

Will Arnav go in search of her immediately or he will follow her once the mess in his life is sorted, something to be seen.

But he will go in search of her. She is his reason to live. She is his sanity. He will never let go of her.
I remember the dialogue from Titanic here "You jump, I jump"

Thanks Kavi...I am getting better with names...Again pardon me if I am incorrect.

πŸ˜†  

I like the Titanic clip you attached.

Astha is another strong possibility for Khushi's reason to break up with Arnav. She might spin it in a way that will be positive sounding for both Khushi and Arnav. She will do it as a protective measure for Khushi. She has always liked Khushi and has shown protective instincts towards her in the past.

Arnav can't go immediately. He has to deal with Loony's mental health and I am sure there is going to be an evaluation re her suicide attempt.  I am sincerely hoping there is no delay in the divorce because it is nearing it's legal "no-fault" demise.  He also needs to get his life in order before pursuing Khushi.

Chasing Khushi will be joyful for us all after this long dark nightmare.

Edited by bkamber - 9 years ago
kclovearshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Love your comment as well. I think you are Geeta, pardon if I am wrong. πŸ€—  I am Kerrie.

Arnav once mentioned about Loony (I refuse to call her by her name...I am so pissed) not having any self respect...well guess what, Arnav needs to get his back as well.  He can't have one foot in dilly dallying with his divorce and the other wooing Khushi.  Get the damn divorce done with and let Loony go wherever she wants to go. For all I care she can go to San Diego with Manaya and jump off the Coronado Bridge if she has a death wish. Save another man from her clutches.  Hope Dr Neville Mallick runs far from her.

I updated my comment to say that Khushi might go to Arizona to Madhu Bua and then move away from there.  
Also, it maybe Astha who has a talk with Khushi which will change the course of Khushi's thinking. 

Back later.

Loved both of your comments..this makes total logical sense that Khushi have had enough from her over bearing parents and may-not-be-so-over-bearing-but-hell-of-a-complicated boyfriend and she wants go far far away to regain her sanity. And what other better way there can be than utilizing this break away from everyone to serve the poor to get her composure back!!

You go girl!!

And this is also a fine example for "If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were"
Onlooker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i do not have much words bcz I know another heart break is just around the corner.. I am dreading it..
JshreeB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM Jen😊 awesome update β€οΈ it
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Also, it maybe Astha who has a talk with Khushi which will change the course of Khushi's thinking. 

Back later.

Hi Kerrie, thanks dear. πŸ€— I am really bad with names... Now that you have mentioned it, I do remember seeing your name on your comments earlier... And you're right about my name as well, I am, Geeta. Nice to meet you. πŸ˜Š

@ Bold, LOL, I hope so too, I wouldn't wish this loony (actually, loony is too mild a term for La, you're being quite generous IMO πŸ˜‰ ) on anyone. I still cannot fathom what Dr. Neville sees or saw in her??  Do shrinks get affected, as in brain washed/damaged while dealing with their psycho patients?? πŸ˜²

I really don't care where Khushi goes, as long as she leaves ASAP. Instead of heading to the hospital, she needs to catch the first flight out of Cleveland & scoot.

About La, personally, I want to shove her off the nearest cliff, but that would be too easy a punishment for her. She needs to live & face the music. She needs to realize & repent. Pay for her deeds, fair & square. And she needs to sign those damn divorce papers at the earliest with all her senses intact. She can then do whatever the hell she wants after that, I really give two hoots after that. Let her just give Arnav his life back!

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I have a different idea today.
Shailaja, where are you???? 

Find which hospital La is in from Jenny. Please go to that hospital ASAP and give us latest garam garam news as to what is happening there?????

So ladies, lets end the speculations and send our spy to the place where all the action is taking place since Jen is only laughing at our speculations and saying that we all are not at all close to the plot. 

Spoonai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Whenever I see an update/teaser I go into tachycardia. I'm that scared for arshi :(