Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
just went on twitter and a lot of people r supporting her..

vibg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missvinz

Embedded image permalinkKeep smiling like this Karishma. Let people say watever they want about you

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

You are the best #KarishmaTannaCraze

oh yes.. i saw this one.. retweeted it. don't know much about twitter but learning. there is also a video of all her tasks.. if you find it.. please share. #KarishmaTannaCraze
vibg thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyaBB

πŸ˜†  🀣  WHo cares about Kiss. watch today's episode. I like phone task , Karishma told uppy friendship and task two different thing. Everyone interested Karishma ke letter main kya likha hai ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  am loving game... public/new paper article kabhi bole.. Karishma's b/f broke up with her .. kabhi bole karishma's b/f paid upen to go inside the house.. 🀣
Awesome mind game. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

yeah... the best one is.. rahul and upen have paid cror Rs. to woo Tanna inside the houseπŸ˜†  mind games and hotness quotient... FINALLY!!!!!.. love it.. karishma game khelegi.. girls can melt away.. she never deviates from tasksπŸ‘
Missvinz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibg

I am glad you are still supporting Tanna.  soo sad.. some others have left😭

I will support her till the end, and I reckon she has done nothing wrong, bb is doing all these showmance forcefully, u gotta give credit to this girl shes been in the house for almost 4 months,shes never done any showmance and kept a safe distance,she hasnt heard from her bf it must be emotinally draining for her, its normal to get attached to someone easily especially when you spend time with them and like their company, uppi has been going after her for a long time, I dont think she wants to break his heart and on top of that she wasnt expecting upen to act like that it took her by surprise.I think they share a beautiful bond, and about the kiss, she kissed him on the cheek! whats the big deal we're all grown ups here, if people stopped supporting her for this then they should be in her shoes and know how hard it is to have been left out when all your mates got evicted and top of that the show extended,you cant blame her! Shes emotionally drained, I feel her pain! I've learned we shouldnt  judge KT in how she wants to live her life. Every single woman is an individual, and there's no one path. You just have to take the path that you think is right for you, and that is what Kt is doing,Karishma Ftw Edited by Missvinz - 9 years ago
Missvinz thumbnail

just went on twitter and a lot of people r supporting her..

follow me on twitter πŸ˜› and yes shes getting alot of support πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Missvinz - 9 years ago
Missvinz thumbnail

yeah... the best one is.. rahul and upen have paid cror Rs. to woo Tanna inside the houseπŸ˜†  mind games and hotness quotient... FINALLY!!!!!.. love it.. karishma game khelegi.. girls can melt away.. she never deviates from tasksπŸ‘

Rahul ke to bajgayi, glad she stood her ground and put him in his place! Dimpy pagal hogayi hai, why is she acting like they're still married whens shes gotta bf πŸ˜‘ Karishmas is going great, everyones chanting her name! The bb show is all about her now the rest are supporting cast πŸ˜‰ Karishma rocks enough saidπŸ˜ƒ
Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Remind me comedy nights Kapil's episode where Sidhuji said "Sabse baba rog , Kya kahegee log"  The best part of episode  Dimpy : do you want me to share thing about you  Karishma? Rahul dragging Dimpy inside ..
Next scene Dimpy to Karishma : I'm fond of you , I like you, I admire you karishma. They both share good bonding manipulator spin spin spin  πŸ˜‰  

Wonder how dimpy's b/f and Rahul livein relationship came into picture in Karishma Ali and Pritam discussion ,  dimpy in house for more  then two months with karishma right ???  3 weeks to go entertainment entertainment πŸ˜‰  Precap - Karishma talking to pritam and ali .. Rahul settled score with  ALI πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yayyy AT3πŸ₯³

goli maaro kissing scene ko...yeh sab BB ka chaal hain...I have always been watching this season as BB v/s Kari..aur BB ka blind supporting to gautam to make him hero n kari as villain..

so now BB had sent Upen by pakka script work to be behnd kari with that proposal work.. Upen even told kari ki they r getting footage when they r together something like this...so its pretty true that BB's plan is to ruin kari's image ..

iam waiting to watch the today's episode as kari is fullon bajaoing to that creepy Rahul

vibg thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shayari.

yayyy AT3πŸ₯³

goli maaro kissing scene ko...yeh sab BB ka chaal hain...I have always been watching this season as BB v/s Kari..aur BB ka blind supporting to gautam to make him hero n kari as villain..

so now BB had sent Upen by pakka script work to be behnd kari with that proposal work.. Upen even told kari ki they r getting footage when they r together something like this...so its pretty true that BB's plan is to ruin kari's image ..

iam waiting to watch the today's episode as kari is fullon bajaoing to that creepy Rahul

Scripted to whole thing hai! I dont care kiss or not. Just play the game..
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why is my name not in the fan list? I said to include since thread 1