Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: pesi11

<div>Yes..its karishma ka karishma every where๐Ÿ˜†

And guess wat...i read the WU.. Its dimpy, ali, karish,upen,rahul..rest all r invisible..ha ha
N btw, i was talking abt precap in my previous post..i am seeing few fans not liking upen n karishma's closeness..hope they vl understand karish soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Def , i dont want karish to go under blanket/bathroom with upen

Yes.. Karishma karishma everywhere. Lot of people r aupporting her too. Lets c how the drama unfolds but erigjt now i am njoying episodes revolving around tanna. About time'. Others all appearing like supporting artists.

Karishma FTW!
vibg thumbnail

Priya...

Totally agree with u..btw karishma looking more beautiful with each passing day..and she was so cute when upen made entry..did anyone noticed her excitement to hug upen...๐Ÿ˜†
And dimpy hugged upen n didnt give a chance to karish๐Ÿ˜†... I wasnt active on forum since 3 days...now got a chance to discuss this๐Ÿ˜Š

Lovong her look even more than b4. Looks like she got some new clothes and she really knows how to mixathch outfits. She is playing a good game.. Not letting the challengers steal the show!   Cant wait for tom.. When she band bajaao... 2wks se ahe is being corneredb
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vibg

Lovong her look even more than b4. Looks like she got some new clothes and she really knows how to mixathch outfits. She is playing a good game.. Not letting the challengers steal the show!   Cant wait for tom.. When she band bajaao... 2wks se ahe is being corneredb

even if she really kiss upen i don't care..i still like tanna ๐Ÿ˜Š  ..any day she is better than other HM's ๐Ÿ˜Š
vibg thumbnail

even if she really kiss upen i don't care..i still like tanna ๐Ÿ˜Š  ..any day she is better than other HM's ๐Ÿ˜Š

agreed. kiss kare, hamein kyaa.  this is BB.. drama chaahiye. drama dekho. not attack contestants personally. i had no problems with other couple either.. just didn't like how it ended. game.. she's playing well. looking forward to her call to Rahul๐Ÿ‘  not looking forward to that OTT hug after๐Ÿคข
Missvinz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Her expressions are to die for! Mehak is so right which guy wouldn't fall for her! She's got it all?Enigma of Tanna!
Edited by Missvinz - 9 years ago
Missvinz thumbnail
Embedded image permalinkKeep smiling like this Karishma. Let people say watever they want about you

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

You are the best #KarishmaTannaCraze Edited by Missvinz - 9 years ago
Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†  ๐Ÿคฃ  WHo cares about Kiss. watch today's episode. I like phone task , Karishma told uppy friendship and task two different thing. Everyone interested Karishma ke letter main kya likha hai ..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  am loving game... public/new paper article kabhi bole.. Karishma's b/f broke up with her .. kabhi bole karishma's b/f paid upen to go inside the house.. ๐Ÿคฃ
Awesome mind game. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
vibg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missvinz

Her expressions are to die for! Mehak is so right which guy wouldn't fall for her! She's got it all?Enigma of Tanna!

Mehek said that.. when? I missed this.  I know all the girls were melting with upen talking.. oh gawd.. sana and sambhavna were drooling like school girls.  

scripted or not.. she is damn goodโญ๏ธ her eyes speak volumes, her expressions are amazing.  hope she does well in movies after this.
vibg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missvinz

Embedded image permalinkKeep smiling like this Karishma. Let people say watever they want about you

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

.. You are the best #KarishmaTannaCraze

I am glad you are still supporting Tanna.  soo sad.. some others have left๐Ÿ˜ญ
Missvinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibg

Mehek said that.. when? I missed this.  I know all the girls were melting with upen talking.. oh gawd.. sana and sambhavna were drooling like school girls.  

scripted or not.. she is damn goodโญ๏ธ her eyes speak volumes, her expressions are amazing.  hope she does well in movies after this.

Yeah Mahek said this before upens entry to Rahul, hehe yeah the girls all melted, Sana and sam were saying it was damn cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ KT rocks  Edited by Missvinz - 9 years ago