Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Missvinz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Time to get some sleep now :) hopefully todays episode will be good lol Goodnight see you guys soon Karishmanics, and once again congrats to you all for AT 3,Karishma Tanna is the queen of hearts :)) Edited by Missvinz - 9 years ago
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
karishma is fighting her own battles in that hell house.   Cant wait for tomorrow's task with rahul. Bang on katishma! You keep proving you r strong. Everytime you are corned, you fight back.. Right or wrong.. Karishma's outlook! karishma's game! 
3 months and she has been thru so much. More than anything she prob has ever experienced! sooo much bashing, so much riducule... the girl still kept her cool. like Upen said today.. you keep ;your guards up.. rightly so!  but slowly those walls, those guards are coming down.. like that happens many a times in life when we meet someone special.  
Agar is beech upen se something happened cause they became friends. Solid friends who faught, stood against each,stood with each other, supported each other, comforted each other, laughed and cried together... Both r good looking people.. Why notπŸ˜‰ This house and the time in there is enuf to c if someone can n your possible partner in life. Yes she claimed she has a BF... Who knows she said it to keep lichaDs off or really she fell for Upen!   So many times it happens with people they r with someone but another person comes along.. Much diff connection! To me it appears genuine and not showmance.. Its not like they just met and jumped in bed!   They met they got to know each other she got confused something happened. I dont think its 4 game.. She is still doing what she wants to do.., upen or not! He is telling her not to talk to ali pritam.. She is! Hes telling her ignore rahul dimpy track.. From precap looks lime she is gng headon witb rahul/dimpy drama and turning it around on them. For 2 weeks both have been messing with her... making her look like the other evil woman😑

I still support karishma for her strength!  what do you all feel.. its fake or genuine?  she is strong or week?
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@vibg agree totally. I really like KT and upen together. She is a strong player.Three months is a long time to be in a house and she has made few good friends. If she and upen chose to date after the show that is great.Goshthey both are hot togetherπŸ˜‰ Edited by Natkat - 9 years ago
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats for the new AT..
Btw, guys plz have patience and dont judge KT without seeing the episode 
Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pesi11

how was the episode ?  max footage for karishma ?? πŸ˜† 
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Agreed. And im not judging anyone for having fallen for someone after spending every waking sec with them for 3 months. I admire her strength!
Quantico thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibg

Agreed. And im not judging anyone for having fallen for someone after spending every waking sec with them for 3 months. I admire her strength!

πŸ‘πŸΌ I like how throughmysenses  explained in the following post. 

Urvashi's blog about Karishma, sums up the whole thing. Read between lines, it says a lot. πŸ˜‰

pesi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyaBB

how was the episode ?  max footage for karishma ?? πŸ˜† 

Yes..its karishma ka karishma every where πŸ˜†
And guess wat...i read the WU.. Its dimpy, ali, karish,upen,rahul..rest all r invisible..ha ha
N btw, i was talking abt  precap in my previous post..i am seeing few fans not liking upen n karishma's closeness..hope they vl understand karish soon πŸ˜Š
Def , i dont want karish to go under blanket/bathroom with upen 
Quantico thumbnail

Yes..its karishma ka karishma every where πŸ˜†
And guess wat...i read the WU.. Its dimpy, ali, karish,upen,rahul..rest all r invisible..ha ha
N btw, i was talking abt  precap in my previous post..i am seeing few fans not liking upen n karishma's closeness..hope they vl understand karish soon πŸ˜Š
Def , i dont want karish to go under blanket/bathroom with upen 

πŸ˜†  I'm enjoying  Karishma , Karishma all over social media. πŸ˜† 

Last time I check when her mom enter in the house, she gifted photo frame , Ajaz made comment :Upen dekh le Karishma ka b/f . Upen said I know we are friends. πŸ˜‰ 

Rahul, Dimpy, Upen and Karishma playing really good game, itna confusion. πŸ€£ like Priyadarshan movie Hulchul ka chaotic climax,people running around in circle. Kaun kiske piche .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Yes/no task Karishma asked for make up clearly said : Main yeha game khelene ayi hooo , dost banana nahi " clearly convey her message to all the contestants πŸ˜† 

Karishma FTW ⭐️
pesi11 thumbnail
Priya...
Totally agree with u..btw karishma looking more beautiful with each passing day..and she was so cute when upen made entry..did anyone noticed her excitement to hug upen...πŸ˜†
And dimpy hugged upen n didnt give a chance to karish πŸ˜†... I wasnt active on forum since 3 days...now got a chance to discuss this😊