.:SC Work Index:.

Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey everyone,😊

It's Jess here, 
This is where I will be updating all of my OS and TS on SaMud. I have also posted the link of my other Fan fictions and Short Stories on Saras and Kumud.
Hope you enjoy them, 
Thanks for your patience and constant support πŸ€—

Take care
Love Jess 

P.s: This thread has been shifted from the SaraswatiChandra forum to the FF section.

~Achievements~

~Index~

One Shots:

#1. Moving On- Pg 1
#2. The Night Stranger- Pg 3
#3. The Midnight Cry- Link
#4. Tu me rends fou - pg 13
#5. Pink Skies - pg 14
#6. X-Mas Greetings -Link
#7. Who are you? - 
#8. When passion takes over - Pg 17

Two/Three Shots:

#1.Stranded on an island:(completed)
Part 1- Pg 5
Part 2- Pg 8

Fan Fictions/Short Stories:

#1.  Raaz- The Secret (FF)(Completed)
#3.  Ek Villain (FF) (Completed)
#5. The Hidden Truth 
Part 1 - page 10
Part 2 - page 12
Part 3 - page 14
Part 4 - page 19
Part 5 - page 20

OS-Moving On

She sat down by the window sill watching the rain fall. Tears formed in her eyes as the previous times when she used to appreciate this weather flashed in her mind. She hugged her knees and closed her eyes reminiscing the moments of her life which she would never get back. Her attention was caught when she heard the door to her apartment open. She wiped her tears as she heard some footsteps nearing and a figure in the parallel room could be visible. However, she could not see that person's face as the lights were switched off.

She got up from her sitting position and took some hesitant steps towards that unknown figure. She opened her mouth in an attempt to say something but it seemed like her words were stuck in her throat. Meanwhile, that anonymous person too came forward slowly.
In her nervousness, she did not notice a book which had been carelessly tossed on the floor and could not avoid the obstacle in her way.

She tripped on it and closed her eyes. That other person quickly rushed while exclaiming,"Kumud!"

Kumud was caught by that unknown person. Realizing that she was in someone's arms, she slowly opened her eyes and immediately recognized the person in front of her,"Saras," she said in a soft whisper. His eyes also reflected the same pain as hers. Saras helped her to get up and remarked her condition, there were dark circles formed under her beautiful eyes, she had lost weight and the smile that always adorned her face had now disappeared.

Kumud signaled him to follow her which he did. They both sat in the living room not knowing what to say. Kumud had not expected to see him at her place since the tragic incident that occurred last week.

Flashback,

6 months back,

Kumud and Rohit were engaged on the same day as Saras and Juhi. Juhi and Rohit were good friends and they wished that both of their engagements take place on the same day. Saras and Juhi's engagement was arranged by their families. They had met each other and consented to it while Rohit had always liked Kumud since his college days and when she had joined his company as an employee, he had expressed his feelings to her after some time and she had accepted to his proposal as she had developed some liking towards him too.
After their engagement, the four of them met often and they would enjoy together. Saras and Kumud did not interact with each other much.

Everything was normal until one day, Rohit and Juhi had a conference to attend in another place and their plane had crashed. Kumud was totally shattered and Saras too, the ones with whom they were going to spend the rest of their lives passed away. Kumud had been distanced herself from everything. Saras wondered about her condition so he decided to pay her a visit.

Flashback ends,

"Kumud," Saras softly said and the next second, she had tears in her eyes. Saras kept his hand on her shoulder and gave her a comforting look, she all of a sudden hugged him and sobbed on his chest.

He was taken aback with the sudden movement but he slowly wrapped his arms around her.
"Kumud, you have to be strong, don't do this to yourself please,"he said while being in tears at the same time.

After a few minutes, she felt better, "Thanks Saras, " He gave her small smile and asked for the way to the kitchen. She pointed to her left and he made his way there without saying anything. Kumud was puzzled but when she saw him coming with 2 cups of coffee, she smiled slightly," Saras,, you don't need to do..."

"It's completely ok Kumud, " Saras said while taking his place near her and handing her the cup which she accepted. They both chatted for some time and Saras left after. Kumud felt lighter after talking to someone.

After that day, Saras and Kumud often met and went out, he wanted her to forget whatever happened and bring back that lost smile on her face. They became rather good friends in a month and Saras loved her presence, he always wanted every single moment spent with her to last. Every day, before going to sleep, he used to look at her photos. Soon, he realized that he loved her, it's true that it had not been long since the death of Juhi and Rohit but some day or the other, they had to move on. Kumud on the other side felt drawn towards Saras, and she felt guilty of forgetting Rohit so soon, it was true that she did not love him but he was always there for her. That day, both Saras and Kumud drifted to sleep thinking about each other.

Kumud avoided him after that, she always kept a distance from him and always turned down his plans saying that she had other things to do. It kept going on for a long time and during this time, Kumud came to the conclusion that she loved him but she could not accept that, how could she forget Rohit so soon?

Saras missed her very much. He craved to see her but now, he could not even listen to her voice as she was not picking up his calls; He was frustrated at her behavior. He tried to meet her but she had moved out of her apartment and settled elsewhere.

-A year after-

A big house was shown decorated with golden lights. Inside, there was a party going on with many people present. It was a party on the occasion of Kumud's friend success for being able to reach newer heights. She could not avoid this party as Danny was her childhood friend.
The fact that she was unaware of was that Saras was present there too, he was Danny's cousin and of course, he had to be there. The party went on very well and after some time, Kumud went to congratulate Danny who was talking with another person. She made her way there and when the person to whom Danny was speaking turned, she was as shocked as that person who turned out to be Saras. Kumud mumbled to Danny, "Congrats.."

"Thanks Kumud, I'm so happy that you have been able to come, excuse me, I have to meet my business associates." Danny said, leaving Saras and Kumud alone.

Kumud quickly ran out of the house on seeing Saras there. She went outside and calmed her heavy breaths but she heard something that made her jump, "Where were you all this time?"
Saras had followed her outside, he could not let go of the opportunity he got. She stayed quiet and tried to walk away but he held her hand and pulled her close to his body due to which she let out a gasp,"Saras, leave me."

"No Kumud, you have to answer my questions, I looked for you everywhere but you left!" he said in a loud tone which scared her.

He cupped her face and looked into her eyes," Answer me, damn it, why did you leave me, I can't stay without you. I love you." He blurt out quickly.
She was astonished by his words, did she hear that right, he loved her, "S..saras,I.."she started.
Saras too did not know how he said all that, he just wanted to know why she left from there but instead he confessed, "I'm sorry, I did..."

He was interrupted when she hugged him and said,"I love you too."  He was the happiest person right now. After their confession, she told him about her guilty feeling and he calmed her down and explained that they had to move on. Kumud had enough of hiding her feelings and expressed them.

After a while, both of them came out of their hug. At the same time, it started raining, Kumud started to move but Saras prevented her from leaving, "Kumud, it's a sign from God that we are on the right track, let's live this moment."

He slowly leaned towards her as a blush crept on her cheeks. He captured her lips in a kiss as the rainfall continued.

Edited by Sugar_Cinnamon - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
it was a simple sweet luv story.Samud who got a 2nd chance 2 live their life thru each other.Their friendship,their realization of luv n the final confession when it was raining was so beautiful.kissing when it was raining was romantic.As saras said their utilized the rainy moment.glad that u included Juhi 4 Saras.In SC acco 2 the spoiler Juhi had 2 enter 4 Saras.I used 2 wait 4 Juhi.But Juhi never entered.So I included Juhi in 2 of my Samud ffs.In one Sanaya n in the other one Asha was Juhi.Wish I cud c ur Juhi.
plz update Raaz.its been a long time n u said its getting over in 2-3 updates
Edited by jasminerahul - 9 years ago
goodhearted thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice OS dear. Well written. It was emotional and beautiful. Loved the way you started the OS with Kumud sitting by window and seeing rainfall with old memories in her mind. Liked the plot of this OS where samud were not couple in the beginning but with the death of their respective partners the destiny made them to come to each other and finally fell in love with each other. 😊Initially Kumud avoided to face Saras but at last both ended up to confess their love for each other. The rainfall during their confession was the best part and as saras said it was the sign of confirmation from God that they had to move on with each other so in the end they moved on with a romantic kiss. πŸ˜‰

Hope to see many more OS like this.😊

Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

it was a simple sweet luv story.Samud who got a 2nd chance 2 live their life thru each other.Their friendship,their realization of luv n the final confession when it was raining was so beautiful.kissing when it was raining was romantic.As saras said their utilized the rainy moment.glad that u included Juhi 4 Saras.In SC acco 2 the spoiler Juhi had 2 enter 4 Saras.I used 2 wait 4 Juhi.But Juhi never entered.So I included Juhi in 2 of my Samud ffs.In one Sanaya n in the other one Asha was Juhi.Wish I cud c ur Juhi.

plz update Raaz.its been a long time n u said its getting over in 2-3 updates

Thanks Jasmine,😊
I'm glad you liked it,
Yeah, I added Juhi in it as they said that she would enter 
but in the end, she did not enter SC.
I have not thought who would be Juhi yet..

I need some time to work on Raaz and the next part will be the last. I will update soon but I don't know when, I might give a little preview by next week though.
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail

Originally posted by: samudbest

Very nice OS dear. Well written. It was emotional and beautiful. Loved the way you started the OS with Kumud sitting by window and seeing rainfall with old memories in her mind. Liked the plot of this OS where samud were not couple in the beginning but with the death of their respective partners the destiny made them to come to each other and finally fell in love with each other. 😊Initially Kumud avoided to face Saras but at last both ended up to confess their love for each other. The rainfall during their confession was the best part and as saras said it was the sign of confirmation from God that they had to move on with each other so in the end they moved on with a romantic kiss. πŸ˜‰

Hope to see many more OS like this.😊

Thanks dear πŸ€—
I'm glad you liked it, 
Yes, Samud gradually realised their love for each other and confessed. And  I had to add the rainπŸ˜‰, we could not have much rain sequences in the show, so I added it here.πŸ˜‰

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Again one more week,still v'll get only a preview?😭plz update soon

Originally posted by: Jess2014

Thanks Jasmine,😊
I'm glad you liked it,
Yeah, I added Juhi in it as they said that she would enter 
but in the end, she did not enter SC.
I have not thought who would be Juhi yet..

I need some time to work on Raaz and the next part will be the last. I will update soon but I don't know when, I might give a little preview by next week though.

Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Again one more week,still v'll get only a preview?😭plz update soon

Will try to update soon, πŸ˜Š
jyo_loveurlife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jess πŸ€— πŸ€—
Simply Superb πŸ‘ πŸ‘ β­οΈ
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail