SS: Phir mohabat karne chala (Part 10 - page 24) Completed

Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys,

Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Diwali!(Even though Diwali is on the the 23rd). I would have wished to see Samud celebrating Diwali but the show ended. So as I have got a week break from exams, I'm writing an OS. It's gonna be about 2 or 3 parts, depends on how much it goes on.

For Raaz, it will be updated on the 1st of November.

But before, Happy Diwali once again,

And some sweets,

Index, character sketch and First part of OS on next post.

My other work on Samud:

Edited by Jess2014 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail
Characters:

Kumud Desai

Saras Vyas

Kusum Vyas

Aryan Vyas,( Saras's younger brother.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Sketch & Part 1- page 1
Part 2 - page 2
Preview to part 3 - page 3
Part 3 - page 5
Part 4 - page 7
Part 5 - page 9
Part 6 - page 10
Part 7 - page 13
Part 8 - page 16
Preview to part 9 - page 18
Part 9 A - page 19
Part 9 B - page 20
Part 9 C - page 21
Part 10 + Thank you Note- page 24

Edited by Jess2014 - 8 years ago
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail
Part 1:

She was shocked, she had never thought in my wildest dreams that she would see him and her sister over here, his hand was placed around her waist and they were laughing. Had he forgotten her so soon? But it didn't matter to her, she doesn't know why but she does not regret anything. In fact, the entire family was here, HER family, and they didn't seem to bother about anything. The only one she didn't see was his brother, yes, Aryan's brother Saras .

Kumud was staying at The Platinum hotel since a day. She had a meeting tonight but she was told to come earlier to make sure that everything was set for the clients. She was taken aback when she saw her ex, Aryan Vyas with her sister, Kusum Desai or should she say, Kusum Vyas. Her sister had got married to Aryan just 3 weeks back and Kumud, not being able bear it all, ran away from her house and settled in Mumbai.

She got a job within a week and adapted to her new lifestyle, however, when she thought about it again, she did not care; it made no difference to her but she felt heart broken when she saw her entire family having fun without her, they forgot her.

She picked up her phone that was ringing since the past minutes.
"Hello sir,... yes everything is set...the clients have already reached..umm ok, what's his name?" Kumud had been so busy that she didn't even ask the clients name before.

"Saras Vyas," came the answer.

She could not do anything apart from saying ok and hanging up.

"Oh God, this can't be happening again, why..argh..I  don't want to keep any contacts with that family and now..."

Kumud was so engrossed in her thoughts that she did not see where she was going and bumped into some one. She thought that she would have hit the ground so she shut her eyes tightly but she did not feel any pain. Instead, she found herself in some one's arms. She quickly pushed the person away when she saw that it was Saras himself.

To be continued...

I haven't still thought of a name for this OS but I will think of a name soon or feel free to leave your suggestions. And feel free to like and comment.

love Jess ❤️
Edited by Jess2014 - 8 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
thx 4 a samud os.umud's ex Aryan married Kusum n she is heart broken.Why did Aryan-Kumud break up?why did he marry kusum?she wants 2 avoid vyas,but bumped in2 saras.last scene was just wow!Saras n kumud...waiting 4 them  fall in luv.cant wait 4 the remaining parts n Raaz.Also the 2nd season of SC from u.
plz put the pic of Aryan.want 2 know who plays Aryan
Obsessed07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Amazing start Jess. You already have me in hooks!! Pls continue sson 😳
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

thx 4 a samud os.umud's ex Aryan married Kusum n she is heart broken.Why did Aryan-Kumud break up?why did he marry kusum?she wants 2 avoid vyas,but bumped in2 saras.last scene was just wow!Saras n kumud...waiting 4 them  fall in luv.cant wait 4 the remaining parts n Raaz.Also the 2nd season of SC from u.

plz put the pic of Aryan.want 2 know who plays Aryan

You will get your answers in the upcoming parts.
I will update soon and hopefully update raaz too.
I'll try to put the pic of Aryan.
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Obsessed-

Amazing start Jess. You already have me in hooks!! Pls continue sson 😳

Thanks 😊
Will continue soon.
JENAMTheBest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wish u a very Happy and prosperous Diwali Jess. 😊
U rightly said really wished to see SAMUD celebrating Diwali together but sad sc ended.
Thats why i wanted them to host diwali special for star plus but dissapointment there also.
But no worries they will come back soon together again... 😊
By the way nice os Jess liked it.
Especially the part where kumud falls in saras hands...
Missing our JENAM like hell... 😭
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
amazing start jess..🤗 welcum back with dis bang...
write now i m so confused with unanswered question proping in my mind abt d story... so cant think of any name ...
continue soon...
thnks 4 d pm...
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail

Originally posted by: JENAMTheBest

Wish u a very Happy and prosperous Diwali Jess. 😊
U rightly said really wished to see SAMUD celebrating Diwali together but sad sc ended.
Thats why i wanted them to host diwali special for star plus but dissapointment there also.
But no worries they will come back soon together again... 😊
By the way nice os Jess liked it.
Especially the part where kumud falls in saras hands...
Missing our JENAM like hell... 😭

Thanks, wish u  happy diwali too.
Missing Jenam too.😭