The Vampire Diaries Getting SEASON 7

hodan1987 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

CW Renews 'Arrow,' 'Flash,' 'Supernatural,' 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Originals,' More

The network used its platform at the Television Critics Association's winter press tour to announce an early renewals for eight series: ArrowJane the Virgin,ReignSupernaturalThe 100The FlashThe Originals and The Vampire Diaries.

"Each of these series have helped define what The CW is today, a network that is home to smart, provocative, quality programming, targeting a savvy adult audience," CW president Mark Pedowitzsaid in a release ahead of his executive session. "By picking up these shows now, our executive producers can start planning next season's storylines, and rolling these shows out throughout next season guarantees The CW will have more proven original series for our fall, midseason and summer 2016 lineups."

Much has changed for The CW in the past year. With the additions of Jane and DC Comics adaptation The Flash, the network has posted significant gains year-over-year. Its up 14 percent in total viewers " the network's best showing since 2010-11 " and up a tick in the key adults 18-49 demographic to a 0.9, while flat in its key adults 18-34 metric. This season has seen the network post double-digit demo gains on Monday, Tuesday and Friday. The network often tops some of the Big 4's originals in the advertiser-coveted demo and, with the addition of The Flash, has seen its typically female-dominated audience grow to 40 percent male " up 10 percent compared with four years ago. 

The renewals represent additional season orders for all of the network's 2014-15 season's fall slate.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hopefully this will be the last one
pontiacbandit thumbnail
I don't know whether to be happy or sad🤣 I think I'm happy cuz we get to see our beloved vamps for one more year. And sad cuz this show has been already pretty badly ruined and I don't know what's left to be shown. Anyways congrats TVD!!
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm 
thanks 4 sharing
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: somergasm.

I don't know whether to be happy or sad🤣 I think I'm happy cuz we get to see our beloved vamps for one more year. And sad cuz this show has been already pretty badly ruined and I don't know what's left to be shown. Anyways congrats TVD!!

am going through same mental state,..😆😆😆
TurnThePage thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This show has become so boring.But The Flash is really good