Posted: 9 years ago
TFS!

~SiMi~
Edited by SiMi615 - 9 years ago
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marigold_09

On a different note...how did Amba got someone to get a snap of Ishaani going to bar...πŸ˜›πŸ€ͺ

Is she now employing a spy on Ishaani??..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh she had a snap kya??πŸ˜† the way Chirag obsesses over Ranveer and Amba over Ishaani in this show isn't normal😳🀣🀣 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Navetha-

Thankku dear for the updates :):)

Thanks for liking my update 
πŸ˜ƒ
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

oh she had a snap kya??πŸ˜† the way Chirag obsesses over Ranveer and Amba over Ishaani in this show isn't normal😳🀣🀣 

Even I was wondering the same thing 
How did she get a snap of ishaani in the bar ??
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Sutapasima thumbnail

.c...Welcome Simi 
πŸ˜ƒ
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yep...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...she presented a photo to the doctor...telling him look where her bahu went...her bahu acts weird and that.."shareef ghar ki larkiyaan kya aisi jaga jati hain"and all that...πŸ₯±.

And actually having now watched that scene again...she did confess of employing someone to follow her bahu and got this snap from that..πŸ€“πŸ˜†

She is obssessed over Ishaani...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Edited by Marigold_09 - 9 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

this sounds amazing!!!! its exactly what i said in another thread, 17 years of love doesnt just end like that and showing that it has is costing them.. thank goodness they've retreated those steps and are once again showing that its still very much there, just covered under MUs.. 

and Amba first off thank you thank you thank youπŸ€—πŸ˜† i so wanted you to go ahead with my DIL is mad angle only so thank youπŸ˜³πŸ˜† and 2ndly grow upπŸ₯± just when i was saying her problems with Ishaani aren't due to jealousy, she proves it wrong here with her you're jealous coz he's eating out of my hands commentπŸ₯± seriously woman start acting your ageπŸ₯±
I'm now 200% sure Ranveer wont ever let this whole mad thing happen.. no matter how much he claims to hate her, the love is very much still there and seeing her in pain still gets to him.. no way in hell is Amba succeeding in her must separate my son from my DIL missionπŸ˜†πŸ˜† her son himself will put a stop to it if anything, this will make them come closer once again then Amba can boo hoo hooπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks for the UD😊

@ pink I want that to happen very badly 
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sutapasima thumbnail

Yup he was getting angry during that bar sequence...and he just got half up from his seat to confront the guys when Sherman came to Ishaani's rescue and then he started acting jerk again...πŸ˜†

Yup it looks like it is only this mad angle thing the way this is heading too...😊
you know i would first like to get rid of that irritating Laxmi...😑

And looks like Disha's pol is somewhat open to Baa as she witnessed Disha going to maternity clinic/hospital...

P.S: i also liked how out of place they showed Ranveer as he entered the bar...so his old self has not been killed...it is just the anger and hurt that is overpowering it at the moment...

Yes today they proved RV is faking this 
he was concerned about Ishaani 
he was out of place in the bar 
he asked Sharman to take his sister home 
why would he bother if she went home or not if he was not concerned about her ??
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

on that note what was the name of the song they were playing when Ranveer was having those FBs?? I loved it!!! went so well with the scene..πŸ‘ and i am a sadist for loving love stories where people get destroyed in love like Ranveer??πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

The song was "Awari" from Ek Villain ...😊
Sutapasima thumbnail

The song was "Awari" from Ek Villain ...😊

yeah RV was missing Ishaani that time 
πŸ˜ƒ