Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay just when i thought Ranveer's still there under Raavan, Raavan comes back up.. Honestly he's accusing her of poisoning his mother now???no comments๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† lets just enjoy today's episode instead๐Ÿ˜†
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: imkpiyush

Ok dont worry every thing will be fine.

Net was very slow but I managed to complete it 
๐Ÿ˜†
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marigold_09

Yup he was getting angry during that bar sequence...and he just got half up from his seat to confront the guys when Sherman came to Ishaani's rescue and then he started acting jerk again...๐Ÿ˜†

Yup it looks like it is only this mad angle thing the way this is heading too...๐Ÿ˜Š
you know i would first like to get rid of that irritating Laxmi...๐Ÿ˜ก

And looks like Disha's pol is somewhat open to Baa as she witnessed Disha going to maternity clinic/hospital...

P.S: i also liked how out of place they showed Ranveer as he entered the bar...so his old self has not been killed...it is just the anger and hurt that is overpowering it at the moment...

agree wholeheartedly with you on this.. especially the PS since thats where I'm up to right now when he's having FBs of hurting her.. he just looks so lost in there.. its like he knows he has no place there but his anger and emotions are once again over powering his thinking.. and on this, he wasn't even looking at any of the girls, hence whoever said he just bought Sonam in to get Ishaani out was right.. he expected her to be humiliated into leaving seeing him with her.. little did he know that she'd set the bed on fire๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
on that note what was the name of the song they were playing when Ranveer was having those FBs?? I loved it!!! went so well with the scene..๐Ÿ‘ and i am a sadist for loving love stories where people get destroyed in love like Ranveer??๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

Okay just when i thought Ranveer's still there under Raavan, Raavan comes back up.. Honestly he's accusing her of poisoning his mother now???no comments๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† lets just enjoy today's episode instead๐Ÿ˜†

He is basically acting as a jerk..๐Ÿ˜†...because Ishaani used some word i guess "bharosa"...i.e Amba should trust her that she hasn't mixed anything as such...so i guess bcz our Ranveer is all touchy about the word "bharosa" nowadays...he became a jerk and  asked her to drink the kara first...
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marigold_09

He is basically acting as a jerk..๐Ÿ˜†...because Ishaani used some word i guess "bharosa"...i.e Amba should trust her that she hasn't mixed anything as such...so i guess bcz our Ranveer is all touchy about the word "bharosa" nowadays...he became a jerk and  asked her to drink the kara first...

oh no wonder๐Ÿ˜† yeah he's very touchy about words like bharosa, vishwas etc etc so it makes sense๐Ÿ˜†
but if Amba is trying to prove her mad, wont she have mixed something in there herself to prove she's trying to poison her in her madness?? Hence Ishaani might go kaput drinking it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thankku dear for the updates :):)
matsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

agree wholeheartedly with you on this.. especially the PS since thats where I'm up to right now when he's having FBs of hurting her.. he just looks so lost in there.. its like he knows he has no place there but his anger and emotions are once again over powering his thinking.. and on this, he wasn't even looking at any of the girls, hence whoever said he just bought Sonam in to get Ishaani out was right.. he expected her to be humiliated into leaving seeing him with her.. little did he know that she'd set the bed on fire๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Loved the way he looked around in the bar, completely lost and aching in the heart with those memories of the way he harassed Ishani..
I again think now that he is pretending to be angry with Ishani.. :((  he has some other objectives.. He knew she will follow him that is why he made the excuse of going to meeting and went to bar..
His expressions when the guys were troubling her gave him away...
Mahi_ve thumbnail
On a different note...how did Amba got someone to get a snap of Ishaani going to bar...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคช

Is she now employing a spy on Ishaani??..๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
naaahhh i still dont think he's pretending.. he's genuinely angry, but all that anger doesnt change the fact that he's still in love with her which is why he looked so lost in there/was feeling guilty about hurting her with what he did the night before..Edited by TrueLoveLasts - 9 years ago