Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ashni0905

Your updates are so super that I have to praise you. How do you come up with such unusual romantic ideas and encounters between them? Sheer brilliance!

Some writer's spirit must be laying inside me DEEP DEEP down, it surfaces when ever I start to write
Who knows I could have been a writer in my previous birth...πŸ˜•πŸ€£

But in this lifetime, I have NO formal training or lessons in writing...πŸ˜ƒ NONE...

I taught myself to write... looong hand written letters to family in India, and then emails... since I live overseas... somewhere it helped me polish a skill I had? Maybe? Dont know...

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR THE THOUGHTFUL COMPLIMENT
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Tweet & Payal

THANK YOU

WILL RESPOND SOON (I say that everyday don't I)
Sorry!

Writing the next one now...
Jinvera thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hiii Nisha dii,,read last three parts bt was nt able to put rply bcoz  its sunday and i went 2 church...but they are superb,mindblowing part,,whenever u update new part i think this is the best bt then new part come and new one becomes my favourite...i m going crazzy...just loved it...R&B saved ishita.. II hold her tears but let it flew when she came to know that it was R&B...there is mysterious and incognito bond between this two extremelly stubborn and egostic persons...and they talked like couple..II and her motot mouth cant stop..and he had replied to all her questions...he is becoming expressive day by day in front of II...and thn the chin rubbing part was amazing..
I have to say that they are lost part of puzzle which fits perfectly with eachother...II is defending R&B infront of appa..she can never hate him..thats the truth...write more like this..

at the end i want to say that only you can write real FF and at the highest frequency ..its yr passion to write and its our passion to read it...whole day i usually stuck to forum waiting for ur updates..and when u update it..i feel like i m on cloud nineπŸ˜›thank u very much and waitng for marathon updates...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
U never respond to me tooo 😭
AM waiting for ur update though 😭
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashu9

U never respond to me tooo 😭
AM waiting for ur update though 😭

Podi... Nachu Kumari
I WRITE FOR YOU

Iru let me finish writing
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">With ZERO visual aid of any kind, there are no images of these characters... they exist ONLY in print</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I consider it a HUGE COMPLIMENT if u are able to actually say that...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">We all can fantasize about people we see or have seen, but this couple is completely different from the ones on the show... physically emotionally and intellectually.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">My best friend's husband is a VERY QUIET man, in a house full of people, like 100sπŸ˜†... he would be standing in a corner or leaning on a wall... Desi parties can be loud... hes an American... exceptionally smart and low key😳</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I channel him for R&B</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">THANKS VERY MUCH</font>

aah just love you yaar.. that's was what u felt as soon as I got over with update..

waiting for more..

off from here.. college from tomorrow!! will try and come tomorrow morning..
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Podi... Nachu Kumari
I WRITE FOR YOU

Iru let me finish writing

How much I nag u ille.. πŸ˜† ..GUYS TGIS IS PROOF.. THIS AUTHOR WRITES FOR MEEE.. HE LOVE SME TO D CORE... SEE SEE... M ON CLOUD 9 NOWWW.. FEELING LOVED 😳 😳 😳
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

NISHA. I'm AFRAID to read the subsequent chapters. AFRAID. Should I be?

I was gonna come back later but I can't focus cause I wanna read, but I'm scared at the same time...Ok, I know, I'm being ridiculous...but I'm not ready for more of this war. I'm not. My heart aches for her...think what will happen if I get a glimpse into him and how he's affected by it all. Ugh.

Ok. Gonna do an II and rip off the band-aid. I'll be back. 

arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ooohhhj this is so coool. I see trust forming here. Brilliant :)
Ashu25 thumbnail
M waiting Nishhh... Next update plsss