Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 83

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Did u just say arathon updates!! Yayieee.. So we have moreee coming... M waiting for one desparately now...
Marathon updates Big smile
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by -Payal-

I feel like someone has thrust a dagger into my chest and then proceeded to turn it about 50 times. Cry

I'm exhausted & squinting to keep my eyes open, so you get your review tomorrow (pakka promise). 

Love,
P

Take your time sweetie

I AM HERE, ABHI TO WEEKEND HAI,

So marathon updates if I dont sleep offBig smile

Kabhi bhi karo analysis... I WILL ABS LOVE THEM I know

Its time to hand out hurt and receive hurt, so it wont be prettyCry

@BOLD: Bring it on. I"m a sadist. The hurt is the best part. 

I'm off to bed...if I wake up at a decent hour, I'll come back to this first thing in the morning before I have to fulfill obligations. 

Heart
Originally posted by taara113

Marathon updatesBig smile

Rofl.. Such shameless creatures we r.. Update ka naam sunye hi mri neend khul gayi.. Hahahhah
Don't sleep.  Drink coffee. Please we want more. I'm the most clingy reader of yours and I know that
Nisha there you go leaving us with another cliffhanger!Ouch 
Its weekend here.and i am not even out of my bed and 1st thing i do after waking up(still in bed) open my lappy and read your last update..now i refuse to do anything else till i get another update.bechaini ho rahi hai...LOL plz plz plz next update jaldi karo..taaki i can get up..and do my chores for the day!

Dude.wat have you done to us...Cry

Last night I woke up like 3 am in the morning thinking did Nisha udpate her FF..should i go and read!Shocked Then was too lazy and exhausted..so just left my lappy open on my bed thinking 1st thing when i wake up today i will read the update..and exactly what i did as i mentioned above!

Dude.wat have you done to us...Cry

Nisha and uske cousins title se chura kar..i will ahve to name you "Nisha and uske SS ki addiction"!!!

Can you tell when is next update?Embarrassed 

I am still in bed..and dont want to get up..so i will have an excuse to wait until next update from you !LOL
Originally posted by ashu9

Rofl.. Such shameless creatures we r.. Update ka naam sunye hi mri neend khul gayi.. Hahahhah
I knw...marathon updates dil itna khush ho gaya ...i dont think il be able to do anything till the next one comes...

Originally posted by ashu9

I knw...marathon updates dil itna khush ho gaya ...i dont think il be able to do anything till the next one comes...

Lol.. Lekin likhne wali gayi kahan... Maine aadha kaam apna kar dala..