Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 85

Search & Spy

She walked like a zombie... on the way back to Spectrum... she cried softly, she didnt grab any kleenex, 😭
she only carried her laptop and power cord, she let her tears flow on the auto😭

"II" popped from the unknown number...😳
With totally blurry vision, she clicked on it and  hit BLOCK SENDER😈
The auto driver looked on curiously... She got off, well before where she was supposed to...and walked

"Do u know what ur name means?" he asked kissing her softly on her nose😳
"I dont" she lied, eyes closed...😉
He felt her eye liner...
"Leave my make up alone" she whispered...😳
Holding his hand, arresting it on her chest... bad idea... she would discover
"Have u heard of a thing called Google" he chuckled, his mouth open on her chin..😆
"Never! What is that?" she moaned... 😭
"Google is an Internet search engine" he taught her, as she escaped his clutches temporarily... arching away..."Like a virtual library" 👏
"Consolidates answers to questions from various sources"😃
"Oh? Will it have answers to recommended frequency of when men should shave?" she complained, as he  rubbed his bristly chin on her bare back...☺️
" I doubt it... but it probably does have various websites recommending what to put on bruised skin tho" he said smugly, turning her over, hovering...😈
"I could write to them if u like suggesting they work on pulling in answers to your Q" he offered kindly...laughing over her, at her...🤣

SMUG bas***d...

She returned to her desk, Bally had the afternoon off... she wrapped up and walked down to the basement... the parking guard said "Madam aapki gaadi mein puncture hai"
The passenger side rear was flat as a paper...
she kicked it fighting tears, cars were pulling out in a frenzy, Fri evening binge drinkers, party animals... pub crawlers, pub hoppers... dancers, lovers
COULDNT WAIT TO GET OUT... here she was... JUST going home and the frickin car was down...
She opened her trunk to get the spare out, she had no idea to change one... she was peering down, she saw flip flop feet, her stomach lurched... 
she shut the trunk to make sure, yes, it was him"
she turned away... holding her laptop bag and purse
The parking attendant "Madam Sir help kar denge na aapki, maine inko rok liya"
"Maine kaha aapse ki aap kisi ko roko?" she hissed, walking towards the driver side😡
"II" he blocked her way, 😳she walked to the back of the car and got out of the passenger side😭
She walked out in a huff, waving at whatever vehicles she could wave down... dusk settled in like 
someone sprayed a can of orange paint...
A share auto stopped, she hopped on and did not look back😭

Weekend was more tortorous than Friday... between Pongal practice and being unable to sleep,😳 
and Amma's constant "Sreekanth ku phone pannu kanna, please call him raja"😆
she worked Saturday and spent the day Sunday playing with Shravu, he stayed over Sat night.. and they watched Wimpy Kid for the 100th time 
By Sunday morning...he wanted to play with Nandan, since Sector 12 was closer to Shanti Niketan...

She called Akka on Sunday at 11 AM from the swing. "Hey he wants to meet Nandan. I have a con call with Ashwini I cant take him" sulking
"Sunday ko call hai tera?" Vandu was amused as she gently began  to spy
"U have no idea HOW HORRIBLY DIFFICULT Rakshasan is making my life" II said flatly, unemotionally😭
"No, I know" Vandu said😳
"Kaise?" IIasked..😲

"Nahi, bus yoon hi...based on whatever uve said thus far" Vandu smiled😉
"Aapko mazaak lag raha hai akka, but nothing is moving, I will be working on the delivery of this solution until I retire I am telling you"😭
"U will get to go to Excelsior everyday, that would be so bad" Vandu acted worried😆
"Wed ko ek lamba mail bheja about HOW we can move forward, shaam tak usme 7 galti nikaal ke he sent it back" II was pissed😡
She told her about meeting Subbu and the one upmanship game R&B is playing with her..😭

"He is tough comptetition it looks like, does he do this only to u or to all?"👏
"WHO CARES, I ONLY CARE ABOUT HOW HE TREATS ME" II said accidentally😳
"Yeh baat bhi sahi hai... achha sun Insurance agent aa tha kya two weeks ago?"
"No not that I know of... if I am home... I would know... kyon?"😲
"Nahii. usne kaha woh wahin tha par ghar par mila nahi koi..."😆
"Kitne baje ka? WHICH day?"
"Two Sats ago when Appa went to the hospital with Periappa"
II stopped and sat down,  holding her chest... "Oh... us din to... us din to... koi to aaya tha?" acting forgetful
"Aur kaun, tera Rakshasan aaya hoga" Akka said with a straight face😉
"NAHI TO... WHY?Baldev aaya akka.. WHY Rakshasan... he doesnt even know where I live"😳
"Maybe I shud have him over and u, and u guys can call a truce?"😉
"Remember Appa hates him so u better not" smug😈
"Who will tell Appa?" Vandu asked😲
"I will" said II gleefully
"I better think of something then" Vandu said..smugly, winking😉

Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ashu9

Adu plan panna mattum da lodum.. Poyi yarakum sollavendam in d family out of zest... She is romba ott.. Ava plan panni execute panni arambitchita na.. It ll be super.. She cud include RB's sisters too.. Lol.. Edo onnu panni let ger bring my cu5ie together

Ashu!

I love how you think!
Vandu-oda plan-la Manny-um, Sam-um sernditta R&B and II-ikku chancee kedayathu!
Aana, Vandu yedachu excitement-la aatilla sollitaana yellame pochu da.
But. Have no fear, Vandu avlavu muttal illa. Pannina yedavudu superaa pannuva.

Nisha!

Pls look at the post above Search & Spy for my comment on it!
Edited by Arya1991 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Subbu is the  NCR Sales Director for M Company... his team is responsible for selling to the dealerships... he is compensated based on how many cars dealers  sell, he owns and manages price lists and fulfillment
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow! #84 was a power packed update. Akka joined the dots in the first part and then R&B discovered some in the later half! I so so enjoy the work place interactions btwn R&B and II and today Subbu thrown in was a surprise and a very clever move to invoke a reaction out of R&B...

#85 so akka is playing it straight? and smart...wonderful       

Loving the pace now. Perfect weekend tadka.  Thankyou Nisha!😊     i almost feel guilty asking for another update... but any possibility

Edited by SunshineBliss - 9 years ago
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Subbu is the  NCR Sales Director for M Company... his team is responsible for selling to the dealerships... he is compensated based on how many cars dealers  sell, he owns and manages price lists and fulfillment

thanks for that info... that  completes the jigsaw in the trio meeting
Edited by SunshineBliss - 9 years ago
Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Hmmm...
That solves the reason why he was there...

But he's still an ass. 

"We went to grad school together"
And then asking all those super personal questions!
Where does he get off being such a c&#$ ?!

He might as well have said "I deflowered II, in my flat. And she didn't enjoy it very much."

I wonder how R&B would've reacted to that!😆
Edited by Arya1991 - 9 years ago
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ha ha..vandu is so naughty...deliberately trying to get something from II...n II trying to scare her off using Appa...lolz...
hey i didn't understand one thing... she is crying coz of R&B or subbu???
poor R&B trying to help her even msgng her n she royally ignoring him...poor him...i really like their romantic encounter in btwn..explaining wat google is n suggesting creams... ha ha...epic..
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashu9

Adu plan panna mattum da lodum.. Poyi yarakum sollavendam in d family out of zest... She is romba ott.. Ava plan panni execute panni arambitchita na.. It ll be super.. She cud include RB's sisters too.. Lol.. Edo onnu panni let ger bring my cu5ie together

Ammah or Appahkku thericha avalavu thaan..  ninaichu paarungunga...  only other safe adult is perriappah...aana avariku ellam thriyum already...avathaanaey II'uadai diary ithuellam nadakekai🤣
Anyway Vandhu plan panni II-iku theriyamai seiyorum, oru santhegam vanthalum ellam mudiNchudom- namma allu avalavu smart

[TRANSLATION: Vandu can make her plan but if Ammah or Appah find out it's all over... can you imagine?  Only other safe adult is periappah... but he knows everything, he was II's diary through this whole process.  Anyway,  Vandhu should plan but it should be executed without II's knowledge, if she gets one hint everything is over- our girl is a smart cookie.. ]

SUCH a great update Nisha, I actually liked the Subbu bit, very cathartic- such a egotistical A**, I have no idea what she saw in him.  Clearly she was doing him a favor by agreeing to marry him.  And those questions about her family... I HATE those kind of men.  I know you probably won't have a scene like this at the end but once II &R&B's relationship status and future is settled i will amuse myself with Subbu's reaction to the news and the subsequent meeting between them that might follow... am I vengeful?  😳

Loved Vandhu's recollection of the things she missed (Ammah- insects in the hotel 🤣) looking forward to Vandhu's next move and her reassessment of R&B when things get hazy, if she ever finds out what II suspects.

Love them discovering things about each other and the irresistible pull that keeps them both coming back for the glances and touches..

This cliffhanger... I love this cliffhanger the most thus far. Allows me to build some romantic sandcastles of possible scenarios... all of which will come crashing down by your brilliance once you post I am sure.😉

As for the promised marathon and  subsequent pain  I say Bring it on !  I'm ready for what every you got in your arsenal because i know it's going to be full of flirty, angsty, 'duck those verbal bullets' and full of lingering glances of venom and want kind of  fun

Edited by RomComFan - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arya1991

Ashu!

I love how you think!
Vandu-oda plan-la Manny-um, Sam-um sernditta R&B and II-ikku chancee kedayathu!
Aana, Vandu yedachu excitement-la aatilla sollitaana yellame pochu da.
But. Have no fear, Vandu avlavu muttal illa. Pannina yedavudu superaa pannuva.

Nisha!

Pls look at the post above Search & Spy for my comment on it!

E kavale mattum Vandu daan.. Ippo par she told II edo pannuva annu.. Ava poi RB kktte sollita anu vechiko... Ppchi yellame.. Appa n amma will have heartattack.. Lol... Enada pannaporalo ippo.. I am really eager now..
Nisha0604 thumbnail
OK next update around 7 PM IST