Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nividances thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Subbu? Yeh kahaan se aaya? A complete surprise to read that.  😕 But look at his audacity...we wen't to grad school together. Really dude??

How come R&B always comes out on top in any work-related matter? It just irks me sometimes that she is so accomplished and professionally driven but he always has to put her down (rightfully so since there is usually a mistake in her company's product, but still). I mean we as the readers know that he is also very well-educated, but can we have her win at least once in a professional setting? Pretty please.

At last some sort of real emotion from him...he is startled. 

Btw, I liked reading Vandu's whole thought process as she connected the dots. Lekin ab uske mann mein kya khichdi pak rahi hai?? 😆

taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not to long for the next part...please please please...the last lined were ❤️
I suppose qll Iyer girls do such interesting self talk 👍🏼
Saving the parking spot wen out between work...hahahaha...bahut karte haan yaar...
Now subbu seemed like intelligent however irritating bt has brains...shree never makes ne feel like this...
Iv started imaging all sorts of reactions from R&B at this moment not sure if you will give any 😉
Give the next one sooon
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

Subbu? Yeh kahaan se aaya? A complete surprise to read that.  😕 But look at his audacity...we wen't to grad school together. Really dude??

How come R&B always comes out on top in any work-related matter? It just irks me sometimes that she is so accomplished and professionally driven but he always has to put her down (rightfully so since there is usually a mistake in her company's product, but still). I mean we as the readers know that he is also very well-educated, but can we have her win at least once in a professional setting? Pretty please.

At last some sort of real emotion from him...he is startled. 

Btw, I liked reading Vandu's whole thought process as she connected the dots. Lekin ab uske mann mein kya khichdi pak rahi hai?? 😆

Nivi BILKUL chinta mat karo, when our girl wins in the workplace it will BE BIG
And it will happen soon😈

The last day or so, is HOW MUCH THEY CAN HURT, and HOW MANY THINGS they DONT know about each other😭
They both are extremely egotistic and stubborn... but NOT insensitive😳

nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
did R&B heard that II was engaged to that idiot once??? Ooo...inka confrontation kab hoga...im eagerly waiting for that.. kuch toh ladai ho...II tearing him off...
Vandu has joined all the dots..n lolz...amma thinking love bites as some insect rashes...that was really hillarious...
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Nivi BILKUL chinta mat karo, when our girl wins in the workplace it will BE BIG
And it will happen soon😈

The last day or so, is HOW MUCH THEY CAN HURT, and HOW MANY THINGS they DONT know about each other😭
They both are extremely egotistic and stubborn... but NOT insensitive😳

Sometimes seeing his carefree attitude I get the feeling that he is an insensitive jerk who doesn't give a damn about anything. 
But of course, that's not at all true. 😛
After all, being an introvert doesn't mean you're insensitive. And he is one of the biggest introverts ever.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidhi.b23

did R&B heard that II was engaged to that idiot once??? Ooo...inka confrontation kab hoga...im eagerly waiting for that.. kuch toh ladai ho...II tearing him off...
Vandu has joined all the dots..n lolz...amma thinking love bites as some insect rashes...that was really hillarious...

Dont worry, she will unknowingly hurt him too, REAL BAD... abhi ruk jao

They both will hurt each other and seek each other
But deny they are in love😳
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I feel like someone has thrust a dagger into my chest and then proceeded to turn it about 50 times. 😭

I'm exhausted & squinting to keep my eyes open, so you get your review tomorrow (pakka promise). 

Love,
P
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rofl..akka. olened a matrimonial ready... Hahahha.. APPA WILL DO HONOUR KILLINGS... ROFL.
Subbu eduku inge.. Ooohhh II might open up nw to RB ille??? RB might pacify her kr something... M looking forward.. Next updateee
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

Sometimes seeing his carefree attitude I get the feeling that he is an insensitive jerk who doesn't give a damn about anything. 
But of course, that's not at all true. 😛
After all, being an introvert doesn't mean you're insensitive. And he is one of the biggest introverts ever.

I am happy u think like that because when it comes to her HE IS EXPRESSIVE😳
They have a strange relationship for someone that DONT HAVE A RELATIONSHIP😳
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Payal-

I feel like someone has thrust a dagger into my chest and then proceeded to turn it about 50 times. 😭

I'm exhausted & squinting to keep my eyes open, so you get your review tomorrow (pakka promise). 

Love,
P

Take your time sweetie

I AM HERE, ABHI TO WEEKEND HAI,

So marathon updates if I dont sleep off😃

Kabhi bhi karo analysis... I WILL ABS LOVE THEM I know

Its time to hand out hurt and receive hurt, so it wont be pretty😭