Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: wAnNaBeReBel

Well I hope Gippy is and not Dharmendra  πŸ˜†

Gippy can go on with his Gippy lies to the Heroine, then lies to everyone, then big showdown scene with everyone in the end films πŸ˜†

OMG dude, if Gurdas Mann can be Neeru Bajwa's hero, kuchh bhi ho sakta hai. And in any case in Hindi we have Salman and Sunny romancing girls a third their age. Yeah, I'd take Gippy over Dharmendra too. 

That pretty much describes every Gippy film ever made right πŸ€£ (at least from what I can gather from the trailer - haven't seen any). Whatever contemporary Punjabi films I've seen have been Jimmy Shergill ke chakkar mein πŸ˜³. 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

Originally posted by: swati1975us

OMG dude, if Gurdas Mann can be Neeru Bajwa's hero, kuchh bhi ho sakta hai. And in any case in Hindi we have Salman and Sunny romancing girls a third their age. Yeah, I'd take Gippy over Dharmendra too. 

That pretty much describes every Gippy film ever made right πŸ€£ (at least from what I can gather from the trailer - haven't seen any). Whatever contemporary Punjabi films I've seen have been Jimmy Shergill ke chakkar mein πŸ˜³. 

To be fair, unless you romance Neeru you arent a complete Punjabi Hero πŸ˜†

That is every Gippy film ever made apart from Mirza I guess 
He got it very right in Carry on Jatta and Bhaji in Problem and time pass worthy in others  πŸ˜†

Have to see Aa gaye munde uk de , Jimmy is good
swati1975us thumbnail

To be fair, unless you romance Neeru you arent a complete Punjabi Hero πŸ˜†

That is every Gippy film ever made apart from Mirza I guess 
He got it very right in Carry on Jatta and Bhaji in Problem and time pass worthy in others  πŸ˜†

Have to see Aa gaye munde uk de , Jimmy is good

🀣Truer words have never been spoken. Romancing Neeru Bajwa is like getting a Screen Actors Guild equivalent card in Punjab - it entitles you to become a professional actor. 

From what I can see Gippy has good comic timing (I guess that's also essential for a Punjabi actor - 90% films are comedies). Haven't seen Aa gaye munde UK de but I'm really curious about this film. Amrinder Gill is very likeable (dude can do bhangra like no one else) and the trailer is hilarious

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxV0bzCqrkM[/YOUTUBE]
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

🀣Truer words have never been spoken. Romancing Neeru Bajwa is like getting a Screen Actors Guild equivalent card in Punjab - it entitles you to become a professional actor. 

From what I can see Gippy has good comic timing (I guess that's also essential for a Punjabi actor - 90% films are comedies). Haven't seen Aa gaye munde UK de but I'm really curious about this film. Amrinder Gill is very likeable (dude can do bhangra like no one else) and the trailer is hilarious

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxV0bzCqrkM[/YOUTUBE]

He does have good comic timing but his films rather most punjabi films have always been about the supporting cast for me
Ghuggi, Binnu Dhillon, Jaswinder Bhalla , Karamjit and the B.N. Singh πŸ˜†

Amrinder Gill's films have all been really boring IMO, but yeah his looks good
Edited by wAnNaBeReBel - 9 years ago
swati1975us thumbnail

He does have good comic timing but his films rather most punjabi films have always been about the supporting cast for me
Ghuggi, Binnu Dhillon, Jaswinder Bhalla , Karamjit and the B.N. Singh πŸ˜†

Amrinder Gill's films have all been really boring IMO, but yeah his looks good

Ghuggi is hilarious - I've watched a bunch of Punjabi films which would have been unmemorable except for Ghuggi's scenes. I need to look up Binnu Dhillon too - he's really funny in this trailer. 

Back when I was a kid - I had watched a bunch of older Punjabi films on tv and it was all about the bromance between the hero and Mehar Mittal πŸ˜†. I think Punjabi films have always relied on the comic supporting actor to carry the film. 

By the way, you need to explain this to me - what does the reference to Vidya Padhai Centre in the trailer mean? 
Besharam.Raj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Fukraa πŸ˜† If this is true then people will call him that more.
Good luck to him anyway.
blUeNoSed thumbnail
Mard ke naam pe granny Kareena will not get any better. 
Either ways she cannot act. 
Blackbillgates thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blUeNoSed

Mard ke naam pe granny Kareena will not get any better. 

Either ways she cannot act. 

πŸ˜†
briahna thumbnail

Ehhh ladkiii
Diljit bole toh Punjabi superstar πŸ˜Ž

Jatt & Juliet, Jatt & Juliet 2, Jinhe Mera Dil Luteya, Punjab 1984

launde...next mugda will bring a superstar from bangladesh, toh kya begum ussko bhi green signal deh?
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

Ghuggi is hilarious - I've watched a bunch of Punjabi films which would have been unmemorable except for Ghuggi's scenes. I need to look up Binnu Dhillon too - he's really funny in this trailer. 

Back when I was a kid - I had watched a bunch of older Punjabi films on tv and it was all about the bromance between the hero and Mehar Mittal πŸ˜†. I think Punjabi films have always relied on the comic supporting actor to carry the film. 

By the way, you need to explain this to me - what does the reference to Vidya Padhai Centre in the trailer mean? 

They do tend to use the same supporting actors with Permutations and Combinations over different films but it works 

Doesnt ring a bell at the moment. Sorry πŸ˜†