Users

Frequent Posters

AdorableAyesha thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😭

Sid said Shiv nahi jaana chahta hai par jaana pad raha hai...they are making him leave...he doesn't wanna 😭
AdorableAyesha thumbnail
πŸ₯±
Edited by AyeshaC4Sid - 9 years ago
Mina.14.5 thumbnail
😭

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

😭

Sid said Shiv nahi jaana chahta hai par jaana pad raha hai...they are making him leave...he doesn't wanna 😭

Kiya😭

It's today's  SBB segment 

I didn't watch it . Link is not working πŸ˜­

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mina.DB

😭

Kiya😭

It's today's SBB segment

I didn't watch it . Link is not working😭

Haan he said shiv jaana toh nhi Chahta par kya Kare & smthn lyk tht 😭

These cvs always wanted to get rid of shiv aur finally inko mauka mil Gaya 😑
Mina.14.5 thumbnail
😑,  

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Haan he said shiv jaana toh nhi Chahta par kya Kare & smthn lyk tht 😭

These cvs always wanted to get rid of shiv aur finally inko mauka mil Gaya 😑

,  Yeh kiya  hogaya hain  yeh CVs  ko  πŸ˜‘  .  they are so selfish  πŸ˜‘ always  khud ka  hi soch te  hain  πŸ˜‘😑
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Link hai aaj ke segment ki? I haven't watched yet..

Why will Shiv want to go.. He is leading such a blissful life.. He loves his wife like anything, he is about to become father of two angles, he has a new farmhouse ready where he wants to spend time with his family, he is a successful officer, he wants to see his entire family united and happy.. Why would anyone want to leave this beautiful world while having a life like this?

These sadistic CVs just want to garner TRPs on his death 😑
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just remembered a very ironic thing about ANSh...Shiv will remain the most significant person in Anandi's life when he has been with her for the shortest period of time compared to any other person in her life...this makes Shiv's demise seem more cruel...they coule have shown Amol as AnSh's first biological child that happened within the first year and then taken a quick short leap of time to show Anandi pregnant for second time and that to with twins...that would have been such beautiful thing. Atleast Shiv would have gotten have go 5-6 years of married life to enjoy with Anandi 
AnSh got only 2 years or maybe 1 and half yr out of which half it was gone in getting to know each other, Jagdish amnesia, Initial fears of Anandi to fall in love and Saanchi drama πŸ˜­
Edited by libsrocks - 9 years ago
Mina.14.5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Russhme22

Link hai aaj ke segment ki? I haven't watched yet..

Why will Shiv want to go.. He is leading such a blissful life.. He loves his wife like anything, he is about to become father of two angles, he has a new farmhouse ready where he wants to spend time with his family, he is a successful officer, he wants to see his entire family united and happy.. Why would anyone want to leave this beautiful world while having a life like this?

These sadistic CVs just want to garner TRPs on his death 😑

Me also didn't watch . will see after going back home from Office

TRP TRP πŸ˜‘  ..  They have any idea about our condition πŸ˜‘😑  , All Ansh fan are effecting  totally because of his death news ,  can't  sleep properly  from that day   ,  
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hi ayesha...😊