MagicalPari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Good Morning AT 😊
May be its our last AT in BV forum 😒
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So this is prolly our last AT hope this AT ends on a happy note with happy ending for Shiv & AnSh *fingers crossed*
MagicalPari thumbnail

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Oh Pari I wish...but I was talking about the contact information cuz someone offered PH's number...Khair we'll keep trying & kya pata track change hojaye

Are we moving to the next AT now??

Ok, for a second, i thought it got cancelled, hard luck 😔
most probably its not gonna happen,
but still hoping for miracle 😊
MagicalPari thumbnail
me leaving now, quite busy day ahead. so may not be able to come back today, bye
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new AT, which could be our last AT on BV forum

SRS you were a hero and you will be remembered forever...
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HI girls Congrats or the New AT...🥳
Sid AT never be died ...SRS can never be died...he will always in our Heart as "HERO OF THE BALIKA VADHU" ..SRS is a character which an actor can get only once in his life time...there can not be any other SRS  anymore ...and we know that as Sid deserve all the best thing in his life.
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Blukitten

chk twitter u can see the bashing...u think BV maker will give closure ?

LOL joke of the decade ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

They didnt do it before n wont do it now...I know them pretty well by now :)

Btw Serb magazine had given Sid quitting news in oct last yer itself...they even told the prospective storyline after tht...they were hinting Jaan reunion ðŸ˜•
Anyways I am happy he is out 

@bold ...Neha we all had the indication about that only...we do not have problem with his exit..infact our respect have incresed more towards him that he have the guts to leave a character like SRS also..its show that how much he is confident and focused on his career...😛😛

But we have problem with that thing ke if it was decided on 3 months back then why they waste this three months only to show DB .jagan , Sabra drama...they can start anandi's pregnancy three month ago and end it now with a happy note...but they did not do that...and our problem is there...why they have wasted their and our time????

And about JAAN reunion...we have no problem with that too...its problem of jagya and anandi lovers and bv makers so lets them solve it if their own way..we want a proper closure for  SRS only...after his exit they can do anything with their show.😊

Mina.14.5 thumbnail

Congrates new  SS AT  .  Hope, we will able to see SRS and Ansh scene .. till 31st January, 2015 

RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hello AT,
After a long time.
113 is going to be Sidharth last AT in BV forum,i pray it is not,hoping for an impossible miracle.
Actor himself said it is preplanned.

Cant see SRS dying,i hope they r not going to show him dead,dont want to see tht,let him go missing,then at least i can believe one day he will come back.

Tks Sidharth for giving us Shiv.
All the best too, 
Waiting to see u r next BW project too.