Elli Avram: I will only play lead in Salman's film

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I will only play lead in Salman's film
Influenced by her family for doing social deeds, Elli Avram speaks about her desire to follow Bhai's footsteps and working with actor

Prathmesh N Yadav
January 06, 2015

There are very few people around who love to make others happy and Elli Avram is one of them. It looks like she is following the footsteps of Salman Khan who is known for his Being Human nature in the industry.Our sources learnt that during Christmas, Elli kept a basket of biscuits in her car which she distributed to street kids who came up to her window at signals. She also makes it a point to visit the old age homes during each festival and spend some time with the people there. When contacted, Elli says, "Yes, this is something that my family and I have been doing every festive season and I feel that this quality has come to me right from birth."She is currently busy doing a film with Abbas-Mustan. Sources say that she even took some home baked traditional desserts like peppercorns and cookies to the set for co-actors and directors Abbas-Mustan this Christmas. 

When it comes to Bollywood, Salman is the one who has always been spreading his love and happiness among others. Elli has been sharing good friendly relations with him since her Bigg Boss journey. So when quizzed if she's getting influenced by him, Elli says, "I would love to follow Salman's footsteps. He has started a great initiative but my influence is basically my parents."A Couple of former Bigg Boss contestants have got the opportunity to work with Salman but Elli so far hasn't teamed up with him. Speaking about the same, she says, "I just hope that one day I get the opportunity to work with Salman. He himself has told me that he wanted to do a film with me and is planning the same. But even if it doesn't happen, it's fine." 

Talking about the kind of role she wishes to play, she adds, "I'll only do the lead role in Salman's film and I am sure that it will happen very soon as God is very kind to me."
Edited by ablazedmelody - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice. Hope Abbas Mastan movie does well.
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Elle is looking good in that pic!!
Too many applicants for Sultan's harem. 
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As if anyone else will cast you