Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I am lost.. this new IF is confusing

but equally excited.. waise tu i am sure i have lost many readers but koi baat nahi

and thank you for sticking around 

sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hi everyone,

to however is still with this story thank you so much, and apologies for disappearing yet again. but i am trying to not do the same this time lets hope i can continue with writing at the same pace.

enjoy the update below, please drop your comments. I will be posting another update most probably tonight or tomorrow morning.

Luv ya

sobia 

MG SS Salaam e Ishq

Part 46

Note: Its been 5 years since geet has joined KC and met Maan but 4 years since the gunshot accident.

While maan was tackling the international media on the issue at hand geet left for her home on her scooty as always followed by the guard maan had placed with her… she stopped on her way to withdraw cash from the ATM when a pair of goons blocked her scooty with their bikes ..

Yeh kya batameezi hai …hatho mere raaste se ..

Hath jayenge pehle jo kaam karne aayen hain wohh tu karlen ..

Kya matlab ..who are you ..?? kya chahte ho ..

Shhh … (both got off of their bikes and one of them pointed a gun at her) … chor machaya tu yahin shoot kardunga …

Ahh .. (she jumped back scared seeing the weapon pointed at her) …fine ..mien …mien deti hoon ..

She took out all the cash and handed it over to them ..

Mobile bhi ..aur scooty ki keys …

With shaking hands and sweaty face she did as they said …

Ab ek kaam karo ATM card nikaalo aur jitna cash account mien hai sab withdraw karo ..

She looked shocked would be an understatement …she looked around to see if there was any way some passer by would see her but the road was desserted at this time of the evening ..

Soch kya rahi hai chal andar …(he pushed her towards the ATM wile she stumbled) … koi hoshyaari mat karna …

Geet tried to think of any way to escape but they her scooty keys ..and with the heavy bikes even if she got successful in running away they would chase her in no time …then she remembered the trick of punching ATM code in opposite to make the card stuck in the machine …while walking back to the ATM she was still debating in her mind whether she should or not take the risk aftr all they had guns …they might shoot hr on the spot ..

Geet(st): Babaji …kya karoon …kaise …please apni bachi ki madad karo ..

All three of them were turned toward the ATM and walking when in a frenzy a guy came from behind and hit the one with the gun making him unconscious throwing his weapon away pushing geet inside the ATM …

Ma’am please lock yourself ..

After the initial shock the second guy retaliated by hitting the rescuer and they got into a bloody fight while geet stood inside by the glass door crying ..scared and immobile …tears clouded her eyes and she shrieked in horror seeing the guy who came to her help get kicked and pushed on the ground .. they only stopped hearing the siren of police vans in the street the goon tried to run but the guy stopped him pinning him on the ground ..

Police came getting hold of the weapon and the goons while the guy saw geet still standing inside shocked he opened the door noting she hadn’t locked herself after he pushed her inside ..

Aap theek hain ..??

She nodded still very much under the effect of what occurred …she wiped away her tears and folded her arms as if protecting herself making an invisible shield around her …she was practically shaken with the event ..

Thank you …aap ne aaj ..

Its ok …please you don’t need to get scared now ..ill just check with the officers ..

She sat by the walkway her legs still shaking and that’s when she saw a wallet dropped on the road by her leg she picked it up only to get shocked seeing the ID card drop off of it stating this guy who just saved her was an employee of KC working under the security department …that small piece of information shook her out of her state making her mind go on a roller coaster ride thinking about all the guards that work with fernandes …they all have their IDs similar to this one …that means …that means …he is ..he is …/// 

she stood up to question the person and heard him explaining the police officer all that happened with her and the last statement made her stand frozen ..

And who are you and what were you doing here ..

I am her official security guard officer …

I would have to see your ID

Sure just a second ill show you …

he checked his back pocket for his purse not finding it and saw geet standing there with so many questions and shock on her face and that ID in her hand he looked at her and saw the way she was looking at him ..for a moment the muscular man of such a physical might felt timed infront of her scrutinizing gaze

she handed over his ID to him and turned to make a call …even though the guard was explaining to the police officer it was not necessary to take a lady to the police station at this hour, his whole attention was on geet when he saw her making a call ..

Fernandes ..i need to meet you …no this cannot wait until morning …mera ghar jaante ho na ….i am waiting 

Geet sat on the same walkway for the next 30 minutes no matter what the guard told her …she sat there ignoring him to the bits clutching her legs close trying to control her emotions waiting to get her answers …and looked up only when fernandes stopped his bike infront of them …

Geet kya hua hai …?

He turned to address the guard …Ronit ..what in the hell happened here …why are you both here in the middle of the night ..?

Geet stood up and the guard stepped back seeing the sherni rise 

Fernandes: Geet ..

Maan sir buhat trust karte hain tum par …and I know tumhaare dad bhi Khurana family ke security head thay and now you are …but kya itna expect kar sakti hoon k mere swaalon k honestly answer karoge 

Fernandes knew what was coming and for once in his life didn’t knew what he is supposed to do but seeing the look on geets face… the crazy gleam in her eyes made him scumb to her command …

Yeh sab maan sir ne kar waya hai …these guards 

He nodded barely able to speak …still conflicted between his loyalty towards maan and his attachment to geet …its been 5 years she is around and anybody who is close to maan knows the place geet has in Khurana family… ofcourse it is impossible for anyone not to feel protective of an angle so sweet and so giving …the lady who respects them all ..he just couldn’t lie to her …then she asked questions looking dead in the eyes of an Ex- CBI & trained commando 

Kab se …

Right after that accident 4 years back ..

The long held tears slipped past her eyes and she wiped them off her cheeks angrily …she turned her back to both the men standing there …her mind mind spiraling with thoughts and memories she could barely contain herself …fernandes saw the frantic look on her ..the way she was looking here and there as if searching for something to ground her …

He wasn’t just the security chief of KC but he was also somebody who was there with the khuranas since he was born ..his father was there with maan’s father, he was raised in KM until he left to join the force …he was a friend to maan’s elder brother …he left CBI when his father died in the plane crash with his best friend; maan’s brother and bhabi …

he has seen maan broken after them …he saw him getting up and taking the empire to the heights where it is now …he was the one who saw maan breaking down when this girl was on death bed shot by a bullet …he has seen every time maan went balshit crazy whenever she got a tad bit closer to even a slightest of danger … he has seen maan as a deadly cruel person who wouldn’t think to put somebody through hell for even eyeing his family and he also have seen him loving this lady from afar for the last 4 years…

fernandes took a deep breath and asked ronit (the guard) to leave them alone for a moment and walked towards her …only to realize she was crying …

Geet …//

Don’t …just don’t say anything ..anymore ..i don’t want to ..//

Just let me …///

NO ….(she wiped away her tears and stood up taking a deep breath) …thank you for coming …but I can’t hear anymore …

She left and rode on her scooty ….angry ..frustrated …confused but so hurt that she coud barely contain herself …

And just as she turned the key ..fernandes stood holding the handle stopping her from making a move out of that place …geet looked up and before she could ask him to step back …he started speaking ..

I don’t know what u made that of this information …I don’t know how much you understand him geet …but I want you to know that …that Maan can kill for you without a second thought and would happily give up his life for you as well …. But he …  he probably would never be able to express himself in that manner in front of you ..

Geet has that ironic smile on her face… one that cut right through his heart …

I am not thinking of this anymore fernandes …coz the truth is that 5 years down the line its clear that I still fail to understand your boss to a slightest bit …

He tried to say more ..he was so desperate to say that maan loves you …he is madly in love with you girl to the point of obsession but She raised her hands mid air making him stood timid under her tears  filled hazel  gaze  ..

Fernandes …(she looked as if she wanted to say so much but then a tear fell from her eyes despite all her efforts after which she left just saying what she could manage to without breaking down any further)… I can’t do this anymore …

And she left …the guard followed her ofcourse 

but for the first time …not just maan somebody else also saw the level of damage he was causing to the one person he loves more than his life …and the only person who loves him more herself ..

**^^**

Fernandes had just walked inside the mansion drenched by the rain when he saw maan walking out of his quarter ..both of them stood infront of each other ..maan completely oblivious to the frustration level of fernandes while fernandes was comtempelating whether he should tell maan about what happened or not ..and that’s when maan broke the listen ..

Hi …you were out ..

Yeah I ..i had some work to get done with ..

Maan hummed and looked away …making fernandes wonder what is it that has this man tied in knots ..

Actually I …fernandes I wanted to ..apologies ..

He raised an eye brow wondering whats he saying ..

The other night …what I said after reeta fiasco …I am sorry ..i know I shouldn’t have ..

Let it be maan …the security guys don’t know the reason why I am here but you do …and its not money ..i promised my best friend ill take of you all and I will till the time I am alive ..

Yeah I know …and I am sorry for that idiot of a comment ..

Yes .. You shouldn’t be saying something like that to the person who has taught you how to give someone a black eye in one punch ..

Ok fine …you don’t have to go all big brother on me ..OK …I accept I shouldn’t have been such an ass ..but you know I was furious ..that idiot girl had locked geet …and after seeing her like that ..

I know you were in your possessive lover boy mode ..

What the hell fernandes ..i don’t 

NOW DON’T YOU DARE …(he took a step forward and towered maan taking advantage of his height) …I may not be your brother by blood ..but I am the man who has seen you grow up from the minute you were born …I am the man you got help from to play match makers for your elder brother and I am the same guy who saw you loosing your shit when that girl was lying dead on a hospital bed and then so many other times …so DON’T give me that crap that you don’t love her …coz kid accept it or not YOU DO …and its clear as THE SPOT IN THE F****** MOON UP THERE …

What in the hell has gotten up your ***

Fernandes stepped back taking deep breaths trying to calm himself down …

Fernandes …//

You know what maan …one day you really need to tell her …and I hope when you do that its not too late …

Fernandes did something happened ? 

He walked upto him by all mean on high alert with his sudden burst of anger

Is she ok ..ronit ..where is he ..? he is there right ? fernandes would you please speak up ..

She is fine …but how much more are you going to take to be back to normal maan ..

Maan looked away thinking may be dadi maa has again had a talk with him while fernandes shook his head resigned and feeling completely helpless he walked away leaving maan with his own thoughts and remorse …

Fernandes words had hit home …he really wondered what just happened that made the otherwise silent guardian of his life speak to him like this …fernandes has always been a constant in their life apart from a few years when he had left for forces …he was a big brother just not in the same way now may be because he would have never thought the baby brother he & his best friend; his brother raised would become so rutheless ..their relationship was almost non-existant but geet changed that ..she had that crazy charm of binding people to her good self …everybody related to him, you name him ..she had that person wrapped around her innocence …and fernandes was no different …he rarely ever stepped into the main mansion after his brother passed away but geet changed that …she made him again part of the family …and as much as he hates to admit that fernandes really knows him in and out and with that he also knows the importance geet has in their lives …but unlike dadi maa or aniee he never voiced that out not when he practically cried seeing geet unconscious in the hospital, not when he beat the hell out of a person who was planning to attack her for official informations ..but then what changed …

Edited by sobia4maaneet - 4 years ago
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

thanks for update 

geet is very much shocked knowing maan arranged security for her 

fernandis suggest maan to confess his love to geet before it's to late   

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey there...

So glad you updated this one

Hope you are doing fine

sahibasharma thumbnail

Part 46

Geet is obviously under shock knowing Maan arranged security for her but still I am confused at her behaviour afterwards...shouldn’t this indicate how much she means to Maan and how much he cares for her then why did she become aloof after knowing things from Fernades...

Strange...

Good that Fernades burst out at Maan

It’s high time Maan starts expressing himself atleast infront of Geet 

These two are hurting each other in silence

sahibasharma thumbnail

And yeah Thanks for the PM, dear

Hopefully you will update soon

fariya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Good to see you back and Happiest to see an update 

Awesome update

Maan why he didn't understand that hurting him and her 

When she will left him only he understands 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

hi... back with a bang!

hmm I did not get a pm.

glad that you updated.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 46

Thank God Ronit saved Geet.

great that Maan has a security guard for Geet.

of cos Geet is shocked. 

this clearly shows Maan's love and care for Geet.
but I am trying to understand why Geet was upset after she spoke to Fernandes?

Fernandes was correct to confront Maan.

when will Maan get rid of his fears and confess to Geet?

update soon

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Geet was shocked Maan arrange security fr hr from 4 year's fernands didn't lie to hr she now knows Maan loved her

Fernands confronting Maan and suggest him to confess before it too late Maan knows something heppen otherwise he will not talk to him like that