Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
hi sobia...
maneet fight was cute ..geet again going to see some boy ..yeh maan ko kya hai ..why he want to be away from geet ..why can't he say that he loves geet ..annie is so right pata chale maan ko late realise ho what geet means to him ...
thank u for update 
waiting for next ..

i really wish maan confess to geet 
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! superb update dear...loved it a lot
sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

TEASER For NEXT PART

thank you cute-aly for ur help

play the audio please 
you will have to click the play  button for that it won't play automatically ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKjrniIEXcY

this is the youtube link if still can't listen to the audio over here ..

luv ya
sobia

P.S : Let me know if its playing for u or not

Edited by sobia4maaneet - 7 years ago
sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hello everyone,
kaise hu sab ..?? i am enjoying the rainy weekend here in karachi
its an awesome weather ..loving it

so here is the next update

but before that i apologize to those who couldn't listen to the teaser song ...i ve reposted it above ..valli di i hope now u can listen to it ...if not the youtube link is also there have a look n listen to this beautiful number by rahat fateh ali ...

thank you for all your likes n appreciation ðŸ¤—

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurva,  Candy_js,  malki,  ferdouz,  rim7,  pinna,  true825,  piyabulsara

geet_v81,  jyotiagarwal,  mishtikhurana,  PoonamTjaya343434,  ja1970,

vspl,  anu5,  hira2010,  pari1689,  nishamna,  nakh5683,  GeetMeet,  fict

preeti.1,  harshithaaaambeern,  swapna.p,  sanum23,  Hanishadevi,

dreamy,  Jade0001,  -padmarao-,  6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6,  priya_21,  priyasree,

gill123,  sweet scorpio,  shah10,  sanghita0000,  khwaishfan,  vrinda22,  tabby999

luv you a lot
enjoy reading ..😳

MG SS 
Salaam e Ishq

PART 23

They reached geet's home almost after 2 hours ...geet stepped down the car half-heartedly ...still wondering she would have to face the guy ...while maan was sitting in the car clutching the steering wheel tight trying not to stop her ...n just as she was about to knock on the door ...her mama gi opened it n maan saw some people walking out ...he kept looking their trying to understand what is happening ... geet was smiling greeting the lady n a man both in their late 40s ...n touching their feet ...but instead of going inside with her ...they both walked out n went away ..

**^^**
NEXT DAY 

So u are saying that the guy never made it to ur house ..??

Geet drank the water from the glass ..

Right ...apparently I wasn't the only one stuck in that mad traffic jam ..even that guy wasn't able to reach on time n so his parents asked him to go home instead of coming to mine coz it was already too late n they were also leaving by the time I reached ...I only got to greet them good bye ..

Waoo ...so u got saved from the parade...y this sad face ..??don't tell me u wanted to meet that guy ...(pari chuckled at the cringing face geet made) ..

I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing pari ...

Matlab ...??

Matlab ..agar wohh larka aajata aur mien late huti ..he would have left with a bad impression end of the story but now ...now I will have to meet him again ...

Oppss ...so when is the next dinner ..??

Pata nahi but knowing mama ji he will definitely plan something again ...

Chill geet ...(pari walked over to her around the table n hugged her side ways) .. at least abhi k liye tu u r off the hook ...

Aur next time kya ..?? (geet looked so confused ..irritated n angry all at the same time frowning with a red face ...puffed nose ..it made pari smile at her baby friend) ..

Umm ..kuch aur plan karlenge ...don't worry mien hoon na ..

Geet gave her a week smile unaware to the person standing just outside her cabin listening to their talks ...maan had been sitting outside her house in his car until the lady n her husband left from there never really sure what happened ...his whole night went sleepless wondering what must have happened there ..did they made the decision already ..?? was she going to marry someone ...?? Every second their was another horrible thought in his mind worse than the previous ...as a result he was up at 4am in the gym vigorously punching ..kicking trying to get the thought of her away from his mind ...her not coming to KM in the morning only fueled his bad mood n he was early in the office his head throbbing from lack of sleep n his early morning exhaustive exercises ...but listening to her talks gave him a little peace of mind knowing she isn't going anywhere ...knowing she will be still around him ..his fast beating heart felt calm ...n he walked away into his cabin sat in his chair sighing in relief ..

Maan opened his first drawer n took out a photo frame ...a picture of geet n him together with prem ...a smiled adorned his face ...the worry lines melting in the calmness ..
this was one of the most beautiful moment of his life that was captured by Aniee ...the only picture he ever had with her ..her smiling face ...sitting next to him ..so close ...this was a dream that would never become a reality ...one wish he dared to make but would never pray for its fulfillment ...never again ...yet the thought of her going away was so painful ..so heart wrenching ..

Dard se bhara dil hai mera
Tumhain kaise yeh de doon
Mien pyar karta hoon tum se 
yeh kaise keh doon
tum paas ho tu dill ko sakoon aata hai
mien apni khudgarzi se
kaise tumhain kho doon
kaise yeh salaam e ishq kabool loon ðŸ˜­

maan kissed the frame with all the love in his heart  n caressed it ...he kept it back in the drawer smiling n locked it again n went back to read the file geet had kept for him an hour ago ...

**^^**

geet saw maan walking back towards his cabin from the conference hall followed by adi n anushka ...she could see him tired ..his eyes were getting red n him stretching his neck left n right was enough to let her know he was really worked up so much so that it wa evident on his face now ...she quickly made way towards the pantry n made a hot coffee for him without sugar this time n went in his cabin ...

maan looked up seeing the hot cup placed in front of him n saw geet standing there with a smile ...his half tiredness had went away just seeing her in front of him n then the strong smell of coffee hit his nostrils making him smile ...

thanks geet ..

geet smiled seeing him sipping the coffee carefully n she held her breath crossing her fingers behind her back hoping he would like it n when he looked up approving she beamed in delight making maan amused ...

waise acha hua tum agai I wanted to discuss this new client you attended the meeting with ..

Mr. Darla ..

That's right ..i was reading ur report ..have a seat n adi I hope u have prepared the presentation for our next meeting ..

Of course sir its all done ..infact mien bas kuch last minute improvisation k liye geet se client file lene hi wala tha ..Mr. Sinha will be here in the evening ..

The sudden stiffness in geet's posture didn't go unnoticed from maan n he sighed ..

Geet hand over all the files to adi related to Mr. Sinha's project u won't be working on this project anymore ..

Geet n adi both looked shocked at his decision ...geet knew it was coz of what happened with that cheap varun last time ..she was happy that she won't have to be any where near that cheapo ..not because she couldn't face him but coz she didn't wanted to see his disgusting face ever again ..

But sir geet has been working on it for so long ..aisa achanak ...//

Adi I guess I am the boss here aur kuan kiss project par kaam karega yeh mien decide karunga tum nahi ...right !!!

Right sir mien ..mien files le leta hoon ..

Anushka ...go hand over adi all the files from geet's table ..n geet update rohan on the project he will be assisting adi on it from now on ..

geet nodded looking down while anushka questioned her ..

Right sir ...geet ma'am wohh files ../

Han ..wohh ..right hand side waale drawer mien hain ..

Okie ..thank you ..aaye adi sir mien aapko de deti hoon ...

**^^**

Geet was busy working in her cabin thankful she don't have to be in the same room as varun sinha ...when rohan walked in ..

Hi geet ma'am ..

Hello rohan ...

Well I need to discuss with you the Sinha' Project ..MK just told me I will be on that project preparing the reports to update the client so ...//

Okie have a seat ...meeting over hugayi ..??

Yup just now ..only Mr. Sinha n his son is there with MK in the conference room ...

Hmm ..how was it ...sab theek tha ..Maan sir ..??

Well umm ..i don't know as far as Mr. Sinha is concerned he seemed fine with the progress but Mk was really not in a good mood ...actually didn't let that Varun speak up a single word in between ...

Geet sat there looking through the files rohan placed in front of her remembering that night ...n shuddered as rohan called her name a bit loudly to get her attention ..

OH ..sorry ..mien ..i was ..

Are you ok ..u seem sick ..

No no ..i am fine ..just tired ...poora din hugaya ..kaam kaam n kaam ..

She smiled n sat up straighter ..

Ok so lets get it over with ...Mr. Sinha as u know owns a company in London but is now trying to enter the Indian market again with this project ...

It took her an hour to explain rohan all the details of this project n by the time he left it was way past 6:30pm ...geet slipped back in her seat seeing an e-mail from romeo ...when anushka entered the cabin ..gathering her things ...

Geet ma'am its almost seven ...chaliye abb baqi ka kaam kal karlijeyega ..

Han tum jao anushka I just have to re-read this one report sent by romeo ..ill leave after that ..

She smiled n left ..making geet realize that most of the staff is leaving the office ..n that's when her phone buzzed ..she smiled seeing the call from KM ...she knew who that cutie pie would be ...

Hi prem ...

Arre aapko kaise pata k mera call hai ...

Geet chuckled ...

Magic se ...

Kash magic se mujhe bhi mera history ka lesson yaad hujata ...

Well that's a difficult wish ..but itna kya mushkil hai ..

War of 1857 ...yeh dates itni mushkil kyun huti hain yaad karne ko...
I will pakka fail in tomorrow's test phir Miss. Ahuja kitna daantegi ..

Prem ..mera bacha history isn't so difficult 
Try remembering it like a story ..

Itni boring story kaise yaad hugi ...

Okie ek kaam karte hain ill help you ..

Aap but kaise ..?? 

wohh aap mujhe sochne do ..
Remember I have magic ..

Hmm ...but jaldi karna 
Chachu k aane se pehle I have to finish my learning warna he will be very upset ..

Okie sir but aapne mujhe call kyun karat ha ..??

Wohh aapko bolna tha k chachu ko aaj ghar jaldi mat aane dena ...mujhe mera lesson abhi tak learn nahi hua na ...

Geet laughed loud not being bale to hold his cuteness ...

Aap hans rahi ho ..jao aapse baat nahi karta ..

Arre prem suno tu ...

No mien problem mien hoon aur aap hans rahi ho ..kutti ..kutti ...kutti
I will never talk to u again ...

Prem sono ...

But he had already hung up the call n geet hit the mobile on her forehead ..

Stupid pata hai na tujhe bilkul apne chachu par gaya hai... ghussa naak par huta hai aur phir bhi tune ...geet ek number ki jhalli hai tu 
Abb kaise manaongi usko ...

Geet closed her laptop in anger n stood up worried trying to think ..n then dialed the call back button on the screen ...nakul picked up the call ..

Han nakul prem ko bolao ..mujhe baat karni hai ..

Ek minute ...

Geet walked upto the front of her desk restlessly n just as he heard a sound on the other end ..

Hello prem ...//

Prem baba ne baat karne se mana kardiya wohh kuch school ka kaam kar rahe hain ...

Acha theek hai nakul mien rakhti hoon ...

Geet left the mobile on the table dishearted n walked up an down wondering what she should do now

**^^**

Maan was working on a project in his cabin when he glanced at his mobile n saw the time ...it was 15 past 7 sighing he closed the file remembering he have to help aniee with her presentation n started tidying his table ..just as he was about to leave his cabin he realized geet never came to inform him that she was leaving n she never leaves without telling him ...this means she is still here ...he walked towards her cabin as the blinds were closed n saw her pacing up n down worried ..knotting her dupatta cursing herself ..he stood there for few minutes but then unable to control his curiosity he walked in n that's exactly when she turned n bumped into his hard frame ..

Ouch ...(she glanced up to see him looking at her n snapped).. aap yahan kya kar rahe hain ..??

I should be the on easking u that ...its almost 7:30 what are u doing over here ..??

Han nahi jaan akoi problem hai aapko ...please abhi pareshaan mat kijeye mujhe ..

Geet ...mat bholo I am the ...//

Boss ..pata hai mujhe but please abhi k liye na mien aapka yeh boss lecture nahi sunn sakti waise hi mien itni pareshaan hoon aur aap ...chaddoo ..

She tried to walk away when he held her hand n asked with genuine concern ..

Par tum pareshaan kyun hu ..?? kya hua hai ..??

Geet looked at him and made a baby face as if she will cry in the next minute ..

Prem naraaz hai mujh se ...baat bhi nahi kar raha

What ..!!

Maan really couldn't contain the surprise at her reason ...neither the smile as she turned her back to him describing the biggest sin she committed ..

Han ..meri hi galti hai ...uss ne mujhe bataya k usko test yaad nahi hu raha aur mien hans pari ...he got offended ...

Maan chuckled n shook his head ...kya karoon mien iss pagal larki ka ..
He walked upto her n stood facing her ..

Geet relax tum jaanti ho prem ko 
Tumhare banaye huye Hot Chocolate k aage usko kuch yaad nahi rehta ..
Tum ghar chalo mere saath ...I doubt wohh tumhain saamne dekh kar waise hi non-stop poore din ki kahani batana choro hujayega ...

Geet looked at him still worried ..

Pakka na ..?

Maan smiled n looked at her ...

Pakka ..abb chalo take ur things n call ur mami I am waiting for u in the parking ..

Geet gathered her things while he walked out checking his mobile ...n just as he left a smile came on geet's face realizing how easy it was for him to take all her worry away from her ...it was actually so silly of her to get so worked up on such a small thing but prem has that place in her heart that even his slightest frown makes her worried n here she was the reason he was upset ...but thinking his excitement when he will see hot chocolate in front of him made her feel so happy she hurried down locking the cabin ...

On their way back maan talked about work n she answered sincerely however after a few minutes of talk silence prevailed n maan rested his head on the seat closing his eyes ...geet realized he was actually really tired after the whole day ...she kept looking at him ..lost in his tough features ...his rough stubble ...straight jaw ...her lips curved into a smile remembering the attitude he carries in those deep drown eyes ...the command his husky voice holds ...those broad shoulders when he stands in front of the people intimidating him ...but behind all this the man he is ...

A son who had taken up the responsibilities of his grandmother at the age of 21 ...a brother who can do anything to see his sister smiling yet he will let her choose her battles helping her protecting her silently ... a father who has raised his nephew with so much love ..care and affection no one can say maan isn't prems' biological father looking at them ...the world sees him as a tough business tycoon who has conquered the world but she has always seen him as a man who has been protecting his family ...who has been giving them all the happiness in the world doing so well ...giving them all he can n more than that ...she felt so proud to be a part of it all even if she isn't part of his life or heart ...she IS somewhere part of his world ...that feeling made her feel so happy knowing even she has a small tiny miny place in his world that matters ...

Geet looked away just as he sat straight n tried to get her heart pace normally fearing he would hear her fast pacing heart beats ...maan looked at her ...she looked divine in the dim light trying so hard to avoid him ...he knew she was looking at him a second before this ...just like she has done in numerable times in the last 5 years ...just like he has been looking at  her when she won't be n just as she will turn he would look away like he did just now ...there was this strange calmness in this silence b/w them ...the both smiled looking away thinking how far they have come from being an angry boss to this man she respects so much ...from an annoyingly stubborn client adviser to this angel he can't imagine his life without ...😳😳

**^^**

Maan n geet both entered KM seeing aniee with all her papers ..laptop design scattered on the rug n coffee table working ...while dadi maa was reading some file ...

Good evening everyone 

Both ladies noticed them once maan greeted them ...

Hi bhai ..

Namaste dadi maa ...how is it going aniee ...

Namaste geet bte ...aaye bethiye aap dono ..hum nakul se kehte hain paani lane k liye ...

Trying to finish everything geet ...presentation n all
Bhai aap meri help karoge na ..

Aniee yeh kya baat huyi bte maan abhi ghar aaye hain let him relax a bit at least ...

Dadi scolded her while geet took the tray from her hand n gave maan the glass of water ...

Uff dadi aapko nahi pata yeh project kitna important hai ...upar se its my final year ..

Relax aniee itni tension kyun le rahi ho ..
N bye the way where is prem ..

Don't even ask me ...pata nahi problem kya hai sham se dinning room mien hai n nobody is allowed to meet him ..

Pata nahi kya kara hai nakul ne ...bichare ko itna zor se dant diya ...

Maan smirked seeing geet's baby face ...

Wohh mujh se ghussa hai ...

What ...!! Kyun ..

Aniee I am going up to change ..meet me in the study with all ur designs in 15 minutes ok ..

Yes boss ..

Geet bte prem aap se kyun naraaz hai ...

Geet saw maan leaving the hall n answered dadi's question narrating the call n she laughed at geet's state ...

Uff ...geet tumhari hi waja se wohh itna spoiled hai ...

Aniee bacha hai wohh ...

Of course ofcourse ..abb aap apne uss bache ko jaakar manofy kijeye mien chali upar study mein iss se pehle k bhai puhanchein ...

She left while geet sat there thinking of ideas how to start talking with prem n then gave up altogether in next 30 seconds deciding to go with maan's suggestions of hot chocolate ...she stood up when dadi maa called nakul ...

Kya hua dadi maa ..mujhe bata dijeye na ..

Arre kuch nahi bte nakul ko kahiyega maan k liye coffee zara rok kar banaye aur phir study mien hi lekar jaye ...

Aap bethiye mien prem k liye hot chocolate banana jaa rahi hoon mien hi keh dungi ...

Geet left hoping this idea would work while dadi maa picked up her file again knowing now geet won't be letting her do any work ...blessing her children she continued with her NGOs' work ...

**^^**

Nakul yeh coffee maan sir k liye hai aur yeh chips aniee k liye hai

G geet ma'am mien lekar jata hoon ..

Arre roko ...poori baat tu sono ...agar aniee chips refill k liye kahe ya maan sir sandwiches ka bolien tu unko kehna k dinner ready hone wala hai ...theek hai

Nakul nodded while geet started making hot chocolate in a small cup knowing if she made it prem's fav. Cup he won't be having his dinner than ...

**^^**

Uff yeh history ki dates yaad kyun nahi huti ...

Prem made a crying face slamming the book on the table feeling so tired ...n placed his head down ...after a few moment when he was almost about to sleep on the table itself he smelled chocolate n he sat straight n beamed in delight seeing hot chocolate infront of him ...he glanced up to see who was holding the glass n saw geet holding it ...n made a fake angry face ...geet bit the inside of her cheeks n sat in the chair next to his' n placed the cup in front of him  ...holding her ears ..

Sorry ...
Prem sachi I didn't mean to offend you ...wohh tu bas aap itne cutely baat kar rahe thay meri hassi choot gayi ...

Prem looked away trying to look stern still eyeing the hot chocolate making geet smile again but she contained it n inched forward in her seat ...pinching her throat ..

Acha promise aaj k baad kabhi aise nahi karungi ...
Umm ..hot chocolate ki kasam ...

Prem chuckled at her words n geet smiled seeing him finally smiling ...but then stopped seeing him looking at her seriously ...

God Promise ...??

He looked so cute holding his hand in front of her trying to copy maan's stern look n failing to hide his eagerness eyeing that steamy cup ...n geet held his hand in both of hers' with a bright smile ...

God promise ...abb tu hot chocolate piloo ..mene khud banaya hai ...
Phir mien aapki help karungi lesson learn karne mien ...

Sachiii ...

Geet gave the hot cup in his hand carefully n smiled while he sipped the drink cautiously ...

Muchiii ..

After prem had a few sips n geet read the chapter from his book ..she started narrating the whole history chapter to him like a story emphasizing the important people' name the dates repeating it n then making him learn the answers ...

**^^**

Aniee stop munching on those chip n finish the work already ...

Bhai aapko pata hai na mujhe tension huti hai tu kitni bhook lagti hai ...
Aap log tu itni presentations dete hu daily ...aap logoon ko kya pata university mien sab k saamne khare huna kitna difficult hai ...

Yeah right ...mien thorai na kabhi university gaya hoon dirently KC mien hi tu bhai ne bheja tha mujhe after college ..

Aniee twisted her lips at his comment n took the print outs of her project from his hand ... 

Bhai please han mujhe aur apne aap ko aap compare kar hi nahi sakte ...aapke saath tu bhabi humesha har project help karne ko huti thi ...aur mere saath aap hute hi nahi hu ...

Maan stood by the printer waiting for the next print n smiled sadly listening to aniee's comment knowing she is so right ...ever since his parent died in the plan crash his brother n bhabi were always there for him ...his bhabi had always helped him with his projects ...he never had to ask her or wait for her ...she was always there for him ...but he couldn't do the same for aniee after them ...no matter how much he may try he can never take care of her the way his bhabi use to ...n took the papers n started arranging them while aniee realized what she just said n bit her tongue slapping her head ...seeing maan gone quite while he gave her the papers ...

Sorry bhai I didn't mean that ..woh bas ...//

Its ok aniee I know ...besides u r right ...mien bhabi ki tarha ...no body can take care of us like the way she use to ...

Aniee looked down while maan glanced at his brother n bhabi's photo frame sittig on his study table n smiled at their smiling faces ...aniee saw him getting lost in past memories n tried to bring him back ...

Waise agar aapne shaddi karli huti na aab tak tu mujhe phir se ek pyaari si bhabi mil jaati ...

Maan saw the hidden smile on his little sister's face while she avoided looking at him typing on her laptop ..he very well knew where she was getting with this n shook his head at her match making stunts ...

waise filhaal tou mujhe tumhain C-Grade milta huya dekh raha hai kal ki presentation mien ...

haw bhai stop saying stuff like that ...

what else should I say u still haven't completed ur paper work n haven't even completed that presentation ...

han tu kart u rahi hoon na ...presentation ki last slide hi tu reh gayi hai abb n even the file is getting printed ...please bhai aise mat bolo ...

maan smiled at her child like face almost ready to burst in tears ...

acha abb jaldi karo geet dinner k liye bolaane wali hugi humien ...

aniee concentrated on completing her work n next 30 minutes they were ready with her hard copy of project ...the designs as well as the presentation ...maan n aniee gave a high-five to each other after she pressen Ctrl+S on her powerpoint file ...n sighed in relief ...

finally its done ...

not yet madam ...you still have to give me a mock presentation ..

hmm ...I wull guve youll ...///

aniee first finish those chips in your mouth ...

aniee gave him a sheepish smile n finished her morsel ...

waise bhai geet kitne ache se jaanti hai na hum sab ko ...she knew mujhe chips ki zarorat paregi ...I don't even have to say anything to her ..

maan smiled tidying up the desk while aniee munched on her last few chips ...

bhai ek baat pouchoon ...

maan glanced at her listening to the serious tone of her voice n sat on the desk side ways ...

shoot ...

mujhe ...mujhe bhabi aur bhai k saath humara time yaad hai ..kuch kuch I mean those last few years of course unki shaddi k baad k ...but aapko tu sab yaad huga na ...jab bhai ki shaddi se pehle she use to be here with us ..bhai k saath ..

maan smiled seeing aniee struggling to put her question in front of him ...n it kind of intrigued him to know what she wanted to ask ...

han aniee mujhe sab yaad hai ...abb yadien hi tu hain humare paas ...unhain kaise bhool sakta hoon ...

hmm ...

aniee looked down feeling so silly to have started to this convo while maan waited n when she glanced up he arched his brows ...

your question aniee ...tum ne aab tak poucha nahi ..

oh woh ...wohh tu bas ...geet bilkul bhabi jaisi hai na ...I mean kitni baar wohh kuch aisa kar deti hai jo ...I don't know bhai but humesha se geet has been like this ...taking care of us ..mera ..prem ...dadi maa n even u ...mene dekha hai aapka lunch ...dinner ...meeting ...for example yeh ...yeh chips ...she knew k mujhe tension mien buhat bhook lagti hai but she also knew k dinner time hone wala hai n here she fixed me with something I would like n won't get my dinner spoiled as well ...prem itni stupid si baat par naraaz hai n she is here after all the days tiredness to manofy him ...I mean itna khayaal kaise rakhti hai wohh hum sab ka ...
unka tou phir bhi ek rishta tha hum se par geet bhai ...geet ka hum se koi aisa rishta nahi hai jisko hum koi naam de sakien ...n the worst part ...itna sab karne k baad bhi even if I buy her some new dress or anything we do for her she is so embarrassed so unwilling to take any favor in return of all the love she has been offering us ...
iss hi liye jab bhi geet kuch bhi aisa karti hai na tou mere dimag mien yeh hi sawaal aata hai k bhabi bhi aise hi hum sab ka khyaal rakhti thi na ...

maan smiled looking at her both siblings had a bit of wetness glistening in their eyes when geet knocked n entered the study n they straightened ...

dinner ready hai dadi maa aap dono ko bola rahi hai ...

geet tum chalo hum aate hain ...bas ek ...///

ek kaam rehta hai ...pata hai mujhe sab aap dono ka ...job hi hai dinner k baad k kar lena ...(she marched inside n dragged aniee alongwith her while maan stood their looking at her lost) ...chalo ...jaldi chalo mere saath ...

he was still sitting their looking at them when geet turned just before exiting ...

maan sir please jaldi aayiga dadi maa dinner table par wait kar rahi hain ,...

she left with aniee just as she had come leaving her scent in the air around him ...the warmth of her affection enveloping him ...making him realize how true aniee's each n every word was ...indeed she is to aniee n prem what his bhabi was to him ...for the first time ever he really got to know how much she means to his family as well ...he knew he has fallen in love with that girl irrevocably for life time but today listening to aniee's words n seeing this moment he realized just how much a part she has become of his family... a strange feeling suddenly overwhelmed him with joy n proud ...realizing geet had really played a great part not only in the brought up of prem but also in in aniee's studies ...for all he knows aniee had discussed all her teenage issues with geet in past 5 years ...because actually she had nobody to count on ...dadi maa was busy with a 3-years old prem ..h ewas struggling to manage the huge empire his brother had left n she was still trying to cope up with her final college 5 years back ...n here she is into her final year of graduation ...time flies really !! he couln't remember a day after geet walked into their lives he had to worry about his family ...business yes it took him good 3 years to get a hold of the volume of work he was suppose handle but after geet he really never got worked up coz of his family ...she did everything silently ..perfectly being with him ...not ever demanding anything ...

hum shuriya Karen tu bhi kaise Karen
ek lafz tou buhat choota hai unke ehsaan k aage
rab jaane kis haq bhandhe hain
dil ne rishtoon ke yeh dhaage
jo toore na toote ...chore na choote
abb tu yeh bhi jhooke jaa rahe hain
unke pyaar k aage ...😉😳😳

PRECAP :- the same as given above sorry couldn't type to that point hopefully next week ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜‰

do leave ur likes n reviews
me waiting    

luv ya
sobia
preeti.1 thumbnail
annie maan ko samjhane ki koshish kar rahi he 
i hope k maan apni sari bandishe tod k geet ko apni life me le aaye ab bahut ho gaya dono ko apni feeling chupata dekh
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It is amazing. Geet  was annoyed from that alliance issue. That boy also couldn't able to come because of trrafic so it got postpone. Pari assured her that everything will be fine. Maan also got some relief after overhearing Geet  and pari's conversation. It's so strange that one side he wants Geet  to move on and another side it's intolerable for him to see Geet  with someone else. Prem got angry with Geet  for a small thing. Maan asked her to come with him at km and talk with prem.
Indirectly aniee told maan that Geet is doing lot of things for them without having any relation.their bhabhi was a biggest helper for maan n now Geet  can take place of her.maan realized how much is geet's importance in his family's life. Waiting for next dear
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update!!
The boy couldn't come to see Geet
Maan overheard Geet and pari s convo!!
With many situations maan realised that Geet plays key role in his life and family too!!
😊
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for the next update
Thank you for the pm!!😊
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update geet was dreading the meeting with the guy but apparently he also couldn't make it both were restless now geet has to meet the guy again maan heard their Convo he hadn't slept all night just lost in his pain madly in love with geet maan seeing geet getting uncomfortable by Varun name told she won't work on the project with him geet relieved premium angry at geet maan seeing geet worried told how she can pacify premium geet realized how maan instantly solve her problem geet oogling at maan geet finally pacify prem maan coaching Annie in her presentation loved bro sis emotional talk Annie sees geet who is just like her bhabhi even maan realized how much Annie is right geet is exactly like his bhabhi he loves her insanely just hope he confess his love and overcome his fear
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
maan annie ne sahi kahin hai...

awesome update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...