Posted: 7 years ago

Continue soon please
sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

TEASER For NEXT PART

thank you cute-aly for ur help

play the audio please 
you will have to click the play  button for that it won't play automatically ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKjrniIEXcY

this is the youtube link if still can't listen to the audio over here ..

luv ya
sobia

P.S : Let me know if its playing for u or not

Edited by sobia4maaneet - 7 years ago
sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hello all,
kaise hu sab ..?? i hope u all are doing fine
sunday hai so update tou banti hai ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜‰

thank you for all your likes n appreciation means a lot

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurva,  ferdouz,  malki,  mkd.70,  geet_v81,  gadsw,  true825,  

piyabulsara,  rampinti,  gantapragnaja,  priyankadwivedimishtikhurana,  

vspl,  ja1970,  cutestarz,  varthyadi000,  sahibasharma,  pari1689,  anu5,  

maanluver,  nitika20,  nakh5683nishamna,  fict,  GeetMeet,  sanum23

crazyfriends007,  harshithaaa,  preeti.1,  Hanishadevi,  swapna.p,  

Alameluvrsharma,  shah10,  sweet scorpio,  mitzi11,  priya_21,  priyasree,  angeldream14,  zaara2212,  love2_soma

Jade0001heemasomani,  Drashtilove,  Geetdrashti,  vrinda22,  khwaishfan

these few parts just make maan realize how much geet has contributed towards his family's stability so he would mind his tongue n ofcourse a lead to a future track as well ..😉😉
enjoy reading

sorry i still couldn't type till that song sequence so bear with me another week for that but i promise you all are going to love that sequence ...😉😳😳

now enough from my side enjoy reading ðŸ˜³

luv ya

MG SS Salaam e Ishq

PART 24

Prem theek se khao bte ...

Badi dadi I am full now aur nahi khaana ...

Prem finish whats in ur plate ...u know u ccan't waist food like that ...

Geet smiled seeing prem having his last few bites from the roti even hearing maan's authoritative voice n continued eating ...

After dinner maan n aniee had went back to the study so that aniee could give a mock presentation in front of him before going to sleep while geet was making hot chocolate again for Junior Khurana because the earlier cup didn't quenched his heart as it was in small cup after all ...geet was pouring it in the cup while prem was sitting on the high chair by the slab ...

Arre geet aunty mien chachu ko ek baat batana tu bhool hi gaya ...

Kya ...??

Wohh kal na mere school mien result announce hone wala hai wohh last month jo singing competition huya than a uska ...

Wohh hi na jiske winners har school se pick karenge organizers n then har school k top student ko next round mien lekar jayenge ...

Yup ...I am sure kal mien hi select hunga ...pata hai wohh tarun ki shakal kaisi hujayegi u know just like when he lost the race in sport day ...mujh se tou wait hi nahi hu raha ...

Geet smiled at his excitement but was worried seeing him so over-confidence ..still she didn't wanted to say something to lesson his happiness n who knows may be he really did performed well coz she couldn't make it for that competition there was an important client meeting n only one of them could leave the office so maan had gone last month for his competition ...she offered him the cup carefully n sipped the drink while geet questioned him on his history test pleased to know he had memorized most of the dates ...and she left after telling dadi maa ..

**^^**

It was a busy day in office ...maan had gone out for site visit geet had a few client meetings ..and reports to finish on a few project near to completion ...it was 5pm when geet finally came back to her cabin after her last meeting for the day ...

God where has the day gone by ...

I swear it has been a hell of a hectic day ...maan sir ka ek site visit plan tha n he went to other 2 as well which were near it ...

Geet shook her head sipping water knowing how maan gets carried away with his work ...

U know I've never been to site visits ...n wahan ki dhool mitti ...urghh 
I feel as if I have been completely coated into cement n mud ...

Geet chuckled at her irritated expression n sat down to check her mails ...

Happens for the first time ...then ..u get use to it ...

I don't think I will ever get use to it geet ma'am ...

Well ...then I have a suggestion for u ...keep some fresh clothes here in ur locker n after site visit go get urself changed ...I know it won't be a proper bath but u'll feel a lot better ...trust me

Hmm ...I guess I will try that on next visit ...

Geet smiled n glanced at maan's cabin but the blinds were drawn ...

Waise kab wapis aaye tum log ...??

Bas abhi 10 minute pehle ...Maan sir is in his cabin n he asked me not to send anybody in for next 20 minutes at least ...

Hmm..i know he must be changing ..

Really ...?? he have such facility for himself over here Mujhe nahi pata tha ...

Kyun tum ne maan sir k cabin mien washroom ka door tou dekha hi hai ...
Actually even he can't stand all that mud n cement on himself after site visits so after every visit the first thing he do is to get changed ...

Oh ...aap ..aap kitne ache se jaanti hain na maan sir ko ...unki habits ..unki likes dislikes ...

Geet smiled typing away on her laptop ...

Well if u survived here for the next 5 years even u will ...

Pata nahi ...may be or may be not ...!!

**^^**

Geet was taking the report on a projects' progress n maan's coffee to his cabin while he was busy on a call with client when she entered n he nodded asking her to come in ...

Geet kuch kaam tha ..??

Maan asked her just as he put his mobile down seeing her still standing there waiting for him to finish the call ..

Umm .. han wohh prem ...aapki prem se baat huyi kya aaj ..??

Subha k baad nahi ...kyun kya hua ..???

Wohh did he told you about the singing competition result announcement ..??

Hmm ...hank al bataya tha usne soone se pehle ...but uska koi call nahi aaya mujhe subha se about it ...strange 

Wahi tou ...(geet sat down opposite to him and maan noticed her worried face).. mujhe abhi yaad aaya 
Agar wohh jeeta huta tou abb tak tu call zaror karta ...

Geet competition hai ...n beside hum dono jaante hain how good of a singer he is ..

Han but wohh buhat confident tha that he would win ...abb  pata nahi kaise mood huga ...
Aap usko ek baar call kariye na ... 

Geet it already past 5:30 kuch hi deir mien ghar jaane wala hoon mien ...ill talk to him u don't worry ...

Geet looked down somehow not convinced ...n stood up to leave ...
Maan saw her worried but brushed it off ...n continued his work ...

It was past 7pm when geet closed her laptop n started packing her stuff ...she glanced at maan's cabin through the blind n saw him still busy with his files ...she picked up the phone n dialed to his cabin ...

Yes geet ...

Aapko kaise pata k mien hoon ...

Maan stopped reading the file n glanced side ways at her ..

7 bje k baad mujhe office extension se aur kuan call karega geet ...
Abb bolo kaam kya hai ..

Geet twisted her lips murmuring dusht danav in her heart n turned to pick her bag ...

Wohh mien ...ghar jaa rahi thi ...aapko koi kaam tou nahi ...//

Nahi its ok tum jaa sakti ho ..
Just be at KM on time in the morning humien jaldi nikalna huga for the meeting to avoid traffic ...

Alright ...but sir contract ki file aapke paas hi hai na ..

Yes Ms. Handa its with me don't worry ...

Geet smiled n but her tongue knowing she was questioning Mr. Perfect ...n glanced at him ..

Theek hai tu mien chalti hoon ...

Maan nodded at her ..

Bye geet ..

Bye sir ...

**^^**

As instructed geet was there at KM early at 7am and saw dadi maa aniee n maan offering morning pooja in the mandir ...she stood besides aniee who conveniently leaned on her making geet smile but she instantly realized prem missing ...she glanced around but he was nowhere may be dadi maa gave him permission to miss morning pooja on weekends as he don't have school ...

Good morning geet bte ...

Geet smiled n took aarti thal from her hand ..

Morning dadi maa ...

N she proceeded to give Prasad n aarti to aniee while as usual maan left without waiting for it ...geet expected that ...maan didn't believe in all this ..he attends the pooja only coz if he didn't even prem won't give importance to all this ...but since prem wasn't here today he didn't have to even pretend ...but geet felt something off like he was upset with something ...he wasn't even ready yet ...that was certainly weird MSK n late ...she kept the thal back after giving aarti to all servants n came near a almost sleeping aniee ...

how was ur presentation ..sorry kal office mien ..it was a mad day ..

oh geet its ok ..presentation was super good ..my team got so many praises n we are even going to celebrate today

great ...congrats ..

all thanks to you n bhai ..

nahi even u worked really hard ..

hmm ..

acha Aniee.. woh mien keh rahi thi ..
 kuch hua hai kya ..?? maan sir aise ...///

Arre wohh prem ...

Kya hua prem ko ...?? Is he ok ..//

Relax he lost in the competition ...aur the winner is the same friend with whom he had the bet ...therefore Junior Khurana is super upset since yesterday resulting in an upset Senior Khurana ...

acha listen i am really sleepy mien soone jaa rahi hoon ..okie bye have a great day ..

she left after giving geet a brief hug while geet stood there worried ...

Mene tou pehle hi kaha tha prem ka mood off huga ...but koi meri sune tab na ...

**^^**

Dadi maa prem tu soo raha hai meri baat bhi nahi huyi uss se ...

Geet bte relax hum ne naku se kaha hai k aaj breakfast lunch sab prem ki pasand ka banaye ...wohh bacha hai ...he'll get over it soon ...aap jaiye maan k saath apni meeting par ...dekhiye maan bhi aagaye ...

Geet saw him walking down looking into his mobile ...

Chaliye maan bte breakfast karlijeye ..

Nahi dadi maa ...hum late hugaye hain ...already traffic milne wala hai aur late huye tou time par nahi puhanch payenge ...

Par ...//

Sorry dadi maa ...mien kha lunga kuch ...(he touched her foot n she blessed him) ..chalo geet ...

Geet nodded n left with him ..still wondering if prem will be fine ...

**^^**

It had been an hour since they were travelling ...maan was busy reading the contract again while geet pointed out a few clauses they needed to discuss with the client ...n after that silence descended upon them ...maan was looking at his watch every now n then n geet was wondering what is the matter with him n finally got to know when he dialed dadi maa's number n inquired about prem ...they both felt disappointed knowing he was still in a bad mood even though he had his breakfast but he didn't talked much on the call not even with geet ...

I just don't get this ...y is he so mournful on a stupid competition ..its not as if he really likes singing ...that was just a competition ...

I think ...I think I know y ...

Really ...?? Care to explain ..he has never reacted like this ever ...this is not the first time he has lost a competition ...

Maan sir wohh bara hu raha hai ...

So ...

So yeh k ...boys at his age tend to buly each other on such things ...winning a competition at the age of 10 is crucial ...ofcourse he must have been over confident in his class about winning it ...n now ..now that he hasn't everyone must have said something ...

How the hell can they ...wohh students prem ko buly kaise kar sakte hain ...this is rubbish ...I am gonna talk with his principal first thing on monday ..//

Arre yeh kya baat huyi ...aap aisa kuch nahi kar sakte ...

Geet mien aisa hi karunga ...

Maan sir kya aap zindagi bhar usski larayi khud larne waale hain ...?? (maan looked at her speechless for a moment).. nahi na ...tu usko abhi se apne aap ko defend karna seekhne dijeye ...

What are u trying to say ...?? Kuch stupid boys mere bte ko buly Karen n I should let that happen ...

Maan sir ..life mien har competition prem jeete yeh zarori tu nahi ...if he knows how to celebrate his victory he must also learn how to handle defeat ...
If he has lost a competition he can't be hiding from everyone like this ...besides he needs to know k competitions ka maqsad haar ya jeet nahi huta its about realizing ur potentials n weekness n polishing ur skills for future ...

He is not a 17 years old teenager who will get all this geet ...for god sake he is just 10 ...

Granted but he is old enough to realize that he can't hide from everyone if he has lost a competition ..

I don't know geet I just want him to be normal ...chatting sharing everything ...

Geet smiled seeing the sadness on maan's face so evident ...but she also knew what she was saying was true ...this is the first time prem has reacted like this n this the moment when they have to teach him another lesson of his life ...loosing isn't really a bad thing but your attitude towards it is what makes it good or bad ...u can mourn it n sit holed in a corner or u can think about it analyze where you lacked n work on ur  weakness to over come them for next battle ...

**^^**

It was late in the afternoon when they got over with the meeting n were driving back to KM now ...maan had called home twice but prem was still the same ...they both were thinking how they can make him happy while sitting in silence on their way back ...the car stopped in front of the main entrance of KM when maan glanced at geet sittign there lost he was wondering if he should ask her to stay n talk to prem ...he knew she was the better one with words among them ..how would he ...it's a Saturday she had no obligations to stay ...he was still trying to form a proper sentence to request her when she turned towards him ..

Ghar aagaya ..?? (maan nodded lost in his thoughts praying she would stay) ..aapne bataya hi nahi ...chaliye jaldi andar chaliye prem se baat bhi tu karni hai ..

Geet opened her side of the door n went inside without bothering to see if maan stepped out or not while he sat there shaking his head wondering why he thought he will have to ask her ...she never made him ask her anything in last 5 years ..

Nakul prem kahan hai ..??

Upar hain geet madam apne play room mien ...

**^^**

Geet stood at the entrance of the play room maan had setted for him as his bday gift last year having the latest video game system ..all  his toys n games ...everything was here ...she saw him loosing the game on the screen n placing the joystick dejectedly back on the table when she decided to walk in ...

Jab  dhyaan kahin aur hu tou games nahi jeete jaate ...

Prem turned n saw geet standing just behind him ...prem looked up at her while she smiled at him n opened her arms n he hugged her tight ...geet held the little boy in her warmth ...while he pressed himself more into her stomach ...
Maan stood behind the partially closed door watching the scene n wondering y prem didn't confined to him ...yeah he was late last night got the news on dinner table after which prem had gone to sleep ...

Better ...??

Geet smiled kneeling down to his level after a few moments ...while he simply looked away nodding ...

Aap yahan kaise aaye ..??

Well mujhe pata chala kisi ka buhat mood hu raha hai mere haath ka hot chocolate peene ka tu mien aagayi ...

Geet smiled at his confused face while prem cutely stated ...

Par mene tu aapko nahi kaha ...??

Hmm ...par mere paas tu magic hai ...remember mujhe sab pata huta hai ...

Aise nahi hai ...chachu kehte hain magic nahi huta hum sab ko buhat hard work karna parta hai kuch bhi achieve karne k liye ...

Geet smiled sitting on the bean bag ...

Han woh tu hai ...
Waise aap yeh game haar kaise gaye aap tu iss mien chachu ko bhi haraa dete hu ..

Nahi wohh new level difficult hai ...mujh se clear nahi hu rahi ...

Hmm ...tu phir aapne chor kyun diya ..??
Clear nahi karni ...??

Prem huffed n sat on the second bean bag ..

Kab se try kar raha hoon nahi hu rahi ...

Then try harder ...

Mene kiya geet aunty par yeh level buhat difficult hai ...

Geet smiled n gave him her hand n made him sit on her lap ...

Acha batao kahan out hu rahe hu ..??

Wohh ek itna baara sa lake hai wohh cross nahi hu raha mien har baar neeche gir jaata hoon ...

Hmm ...chalo koi baat nahi thori dier baad try karna kya pata hujaye ..

Nahi huga ...

Geet smiled at his forlorn expression ...n hugged him tighter to get his attention ..

Prem ek baat bataoge ...

Hmm ...

Who is ur idol ..i mean ..aap bare hukar kis k jaise banna chahte hu ..??

Chachu jaisa of course ...yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai ...aapko pata hai na mere chichi world k best hain ..aur mere favorite bhi ...

Really ...par kyun ..??

Prem finally looked up n stopped swinging his legs ...frowning at geet's question ..

Kyun k wohh sab se perfect hain ...pata hai kitne saare awards win kiye hain mere chachu ne ...unki study mien hain ..mene dekha hai ...
Wohh saare uncles chachu ko kitna follow karte hain ...aur magazine mien chachu ki pictures bhi aati hain ..he is so famous ..meri saari teachers unko jaanti hain ...
Mujhe bilkul unke jaisa banna hai ...

Geet smiled at the proud with which prem said all that in his child like voice ..he sounded so on top of the world saying all of it ...so determined to convince geet that his chachu is the best ..like he had to ...!!

But kya aapko pata hai yeh hua kaise ..??

Han hard work se ..chachu humesha yeh hi kehte hain ...

Hmm ..lekin ek aur cheez hai ...

Kya ...chachu ne nahi bola ...

Geet looked at prem's frowning face n said holding his gaze ...

Wohh kabhi try karna nahi chorte ...

Gi ..??

Han prem ...world mien koi bhi perfect nahi huta day one se ...har kisi ka koi na koi week point huta hai ...jaise remember last year fathers' day ke function mien school mien you all had to cook with ur fathers ...aapke chachu ko cooking nahi aati thi hai na ...

Han aur wohh competition mien dish buhat kharaab b bani thi ...

Geet chuckled remembering how angry maan was after that competition ...

That's right ...unko competition se pehle aata nahi tha he had practiced but phir bhi utna perfect nahi hua tha ...lekin he practiced ..aur iss baar ...iss baar aap dono jeete hu wohh competition hai na ...

Han ..first price woh bhi ..

Exactly ...bilkul aise hi har insaan ki ek unique skill huti hai jiss mien wohh baqi sab se better huta hai ...jaise aapke chachu he is the best businessman but cooking mien thore kam ...aur humara prem ..karate n video game mien koi hara k tou dekhai mere champ ko ..

Par mien singing competition haar gaya ...

Prem again lost his mood n looked down while geet wrapped her arms around his shoulder ...urging him look at her ...

Tou kya hua...
Mera bacha singing is not ur strength ...bilkul waise hi jaise last year cooking wasn't ur chachu's strength but unhoon ne bhi haarne k baad give tou nahi kiya ..?? he tried ...whole year ...hai na 
N ultimately he won ...right ..!! (prem nodded finally getting something in his chootu sa brain 😃).. prem life mien haarna ya jeetna matter nahi karta ...matter yeh karta hai k aap try karte rahu ...if u really enjoy doing it then keep on trying n one day u will be perfect in it ...aaj haar gaye tou kya hua ...we'll practice n win it next year ...

Par wohh tarun ne mujhe kitna tease kiya ..?? 

Aapne bhi tou results k pehle usko kitna chirhaya huga ..
Hai na ..??

prem looked down guilty ...n geet continued ...

so lesson number one ..kabhi bhi kisi bhi result k liye over confident nahi huna (prem nodded  looked down pouting) lesson number two ...haarne ka matlab yeh nahi hai k you will give up altogether ...humien try karte rehna chahiye ...

prem looked up pouting ,...

even if we loose every time ..??

yes ...even if u loose every time ..
because if you really like doing what you are trying to achieve you will be happy at the end of the day even after loosing ...

par mujhe haar k bilkul acha nahi laga kal ...sab log kitna bully kar rahe thay ..

acha ek baat batao ...aapko sach mien singing karna acha lagta hai ya yeh competition sirf tarun ko haraane k liye tha ...

nahi mujhe acha lagta hai singing kana its so much fun sab k saamne stage par perform karna ...

hmm tu koi baat nahi ..next year aap aur ache se practice karna n who knows may be u'll win aur phir saare boys aapko bully nahi karenge ..

han but abhi kya karoon ...Monday ko tou phir sab ...//

hmm ..abhi ...abhi hot chocolate peete hain aur phir kuch sochte hain ..okie ..aur tab tak aap yeh level clear karo ...

mujh se nahi hu rahi geet aunty ..mien phir haar jaonga ...

chachu k hute huye prem haar jaye ...aise kaise hu sakta hai ..??

they both turned to see maan entering in the room with a smile n geet made prem stand up as did she ..smiling at her ...

chalo then aap dono game khelo ill get ur hot chocolate ...

**^^**

Geet bte aap dono kab aaye ..

Thori deir pehle dadi maa but aap jaldi kyun uth gayi ...doctor ne aapko rest k liye bola hai na dopahar mien ..

Arre bte neend aayi hi kahan thi ...prem ne theek se lunch bhi nahi kara ...yeh sab kya bana rahi hain aap ..aur nakul kahan hai ..

Oho dadi maa kuch nahi bas yeh sandwiches maan sir k liye aur prem ki fiqr mat kijeye hot chocolate banaya hai mene ...

Aur apne liye ..??

Umm mien ...///

Geet bte agar maan ne lunch nahi kara tou definitely aapne bhi nahi kra huga ..
Rokiye hum abhi garam karte hain khana ...//

Arre dadi mien kar leti hoon na ...aap kyun ...//

Chup ek dum chup ...aap humare bachoon k liye khana bana rahi hain hum ne kuch kaha ...(geet shook her head scared seeing dadi maa scolding her).. tu bas humien bhi humari bachi k liye karne dijeye aur khabar daar jo aapne kuch kaha ..

Geet smiled n hugged her tight ...

I love you dadi maa ...you're the bestest ..

Dadi maa wrapped her hands around hers' which were embracing her neck from back n smiled ..

**^^**

PRECAP :- maaneet trying to make prem happy .. ðŸ˜ƒ
aniee trying to get them together ...😉😳

do leave ur reviews and likes
me waiting

luv ya
sobia

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..superb update
love it

fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved the update. Geet very well knows how to handle Prem. She explained things to him so easily.